ITT: Shows that are technically crap but you still kind of like anyway

ITT: Shows that are technically crap but you still kind of like anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AcZZ8JVzac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good call. It really is, and yet it's entertaining in it's crappyness.

Not gonna lie the artstyle is okay. Kinda reminds me of Invader Zim desu.

Well, designs are from Jhonen Vasquez just as Zim.

Somethings wrong with T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶ me.

The animation is shit, the story is melodramatic, and it reeks of '80 datedness, but damn if it isn't charming as fuck.

I like Sandra's huge tits.

Sonic Underground... in limited doses.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AcZZ8JVzac

I like Birch's lack of them

Sure, the show may be pure Canada material, the animation is really cheap, the universe is pointlessly cruel, and the deconstructive superhero setting doesn't really get explored, but I still find the show weirdly interesting, because the setting still has potential, I like how weirdly offbeat the characters are written, and there's some interesting ideas that the show has, but don't really use properly at all. If any show needed an edgy reboot with actual continuity, this would be the one.

it's alright, the mom and pe teacher are hot too.

there's also this show. it got hyped a lot on CW4Kids Vortex or whatever.
i kinda like it, it's about robot sports teams fighting each other on the moon with water guns.

The show is trash, but who doesn't want to fuck Bitch Small?

Definitely sucks. Would be meh if the artstyle wasn't aids and the animation wasn't Canaadian flash-trash.
Decent choice
This show was awful, but it's so obscure that it's cool to see other people who've seen it.
Artstyle looks autistic
(you)

come at me, Mr. Enter

He's right about one thing though. This show could definitely use a good remake.

The visuals are pretty shit but the pilot made me chuckle a few times
>THIS is a hold up!
>What did you just say?
>This is a hold up? Oh.

A lot of people say this show's crap; I thought it was fun and entertaining, but I haven't seen it in like 15 years so IDK what I'd think of it now.

Of all the embarrassingly lame, ridiculously dated 80s cartoons, this was probably the worst of the bunch. Yet I still like it.

Same with me

That fat kid needed to be axe. Fuck the fat piece of shit, he was literally was the cause of all their problems 95% of the time.

It can get obnoxious but the writing and line delivery from the voice actors were on point. Also just being a Titmouse action show made it worthwhile.

This but unironically

i wasn't being ironic i genuinely enjoy it most of the time

i love how in the original shorts the kill off the love-interest in the first episode