Voltron: Legendary Defender

The Voltron twitter posted this today. What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDGIoxWujj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone’s getting their panties wet

cancellation or death of somebody working there

A storm is coming?

That it’s raining in Los Angeles.

Neil Kaplan posts a Blade Runner quote in response.

I don't know what's going on.

A funeral or something

>gave himself the jew symbol ((()))
what does he mean by this?

He's jewish.

It could be this, but they posted a new Pidge compilation shortly afterwards. I think it would be in poor taste not to make an announcement about a death and just keep posting cute things about the characters.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=CDGIoxWujj0

i just think its weird that a voice actor for funny children cartoons would be so edgy

>mfw retards think this is a subtle announcement for season 5

>Shiro clone dies saving the real Shiro
>like tears, in rain.jpg

Vehicle Voltron confirmed

Maybe Voltron is coming out on April. It's the perfect time since it's after March (Wondercon) and before May (Shiro book).

Answer me Sup Forums, is the clone theory full of shit?

I believe in it but I think the clone will die. He's supposed Ryou or something. And I fucking hated Ryou.

>the clone represents ryou
>the writers have him killed off because they hated ryou

It's perfect.

I don't think anyone liked Ryou 2bh

user is asking the wrong question. The real issue here is, is the Shiro that escaped the galra the same Shiro that went to Kerberos?

Takashi had a twin in Golion so him having a clone could be a shout-out to that. But then there's also the mystery of his family, I mean, he could already have a brother back on Earth.

Original Shiro is limbless and floating in a tank for cloning purposes.

maybe im just tired and my vision getting progressively worse but from the thumbnail I thought it was one of those pictures of an egg cell getting fertilized

That's pretty fucking ____hot____ user. But unwilling genetic experiment Shiro is hotter

Watch them post cryptic clues every day for a month.

I'd go insane before the month ends. I need more cut Pidge screencaps, dammit.

On Twitter it’s supposed to be a “reclaimed term” (or in this case symbol) type of thing

Katie is cute!

Time to stop and let Japan do the merch.

What are you talking about user? They look fine to me.

It's snowing on mount fuji

Klance is canon.

April Showers, May Flowers. So, a confirmation date for

I remember Phil Lamar did the same thing. Just some trolling.

C'mon man, you literally head "Project Clone" in the series.

Damn, Gutsman is lookin' good.

When are we getting a sixth scale Shiro with a lovingly sculpted ass?

it's rainy in LA
the rain represents the tears of resentment and frustration toward their fujoshit fanbase

I'm sorry, user.

Hunk looks like he's enjoying himself at least.

>the Lance figure's eyes in the bottom pic

Too kawaii for me.

ANY PORTN IN THE STORME

>some random bitch ruined your life by messing with your memories and you still end up reuniting her with her long lost father because a giant hologram copy of your dead wife reminded you that you were a good man once

Was K based or a cuck?

This is their response to Dreamworks telling them they have to cater to the fujos now.

The plot thickens.

Damn, I know that feel. I always use an umbrella to keep dry when my boss tells me to do things.

>because a giant hologram copy of the program you projected your desires onto you made you realize she was an empty shell without a soul, just like you, and you revert to doing what you've done your entire existence and help real humans get along better

fix'd

Dead Shiro confirmed.

>guy posts rainy gif on the wrong account
>Voltron fandom speculates as to what it means

they are simply that thirsty, and to be fair fuck this hiatus after splitting seasons to jew us down to as little content as possible. dreamworks a shit.

True. Fuckers said they were cutting up seasons to get the show out faster, with less wait time, yet they still only use the same three cons every year to promote each season.

They're not even taking advantage of it by using the downtime to release another wave of figures.

Yeah, the news and hype has just died off. It's made the wait all the worse.

>Empty shell without a soul
I never got this shit. Sure, they're artificial, but they're still organic, sapient beings. The whole "soul" thing is just a bullshit excuse to enslave sapient beings.
He just chose to do the right thing.

They've botched everything. Dreamworks really brought out the marketing b-team for this.