Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com- /playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

First for Chelli!

This is your apprentice for tonight.

S H E E V
H
E
E
V

Sheev is after the blueberry boy's booty.

>master race

will out breed you

B-but he was promised to her, it's not fair!

Let try to keep this thread free of underage autistic faggots & shitposters.

But we all know that won't happen.

ENHANCE

How can Twi'leks breed with humans when their females have dicks?

Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly

I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE

They don't

Jesus Christ Rebels your OT character designs just get worse and worse!

Why can't Star Wars be simple /swco/?
Why can't it be fun anymore, why is it suddenly a battleground for the shitty non ending culture war started with GamerGate.
Make it stop.

Best boy coming through, thank you.

At least he'll get to suck Hera's dick one last time.

Best Rebels waifu coming though

I'm sorry user but that haircuit is punishable by death

Twi'leks have 2 sex

male and female

>gamergate
it started with CSI

I like her

>all of Star Wars is the ST
normie tourist detected

None can compare to the spinning powers of Sheev. Your spinning is foolish, child's play. Now watch as the boy feels the full power of the Senate's massive, fully operational Sith rod penetrate his young, tight behind.

>OT character designs
>PT Anakin

Yea, even /swco/ feels hollow these days, like just look around it nothing but shitty wiafu shitposting and Sup Forums tracking mud in the thread
Theres nothing left to discuss

>incomprehensible gibberish
What did Nohilus mean by this?

Stop drinking the RJ/JJ koolaid and get back to us after you have detoxed.

we could discuss how boopable Hera's nose is

>fully operational Sith rod
SS packs quite a lot between her legs too. I'm sure Ezra would've enjoyed her.

/swco/ is full of sith

nothing but hate

My bad here you go.

What do you think would happen if Obi-Wan joined up with Dooku?

Its just like what happened with Ghostbusters, we all remember the shitstorm it brewed up
at least it was one and done with them, SW is going to keep going
forever

I think the two of them would actually have a decent shot of taking out Sheev

Please, I'm just a simple bounty hunter.

As long as everyone marks everyone, I'm in good business.

wtf it's like 1 BBY and he barely looks disfigured. It's the polar opposite of Genndy Wars Sheev.

It's full of faggots.

yikes

How many beatings do you think the Canto Bight slaves got because of these two?

W-why are we recording my voice lines first before everyone else F-filoni?

maybe it's a vision and he's making himself look better

You're waifu belongs to me now >:)

All the disfigurement is in the forehead user. You can't really see it from just the wrinkly jowls

>Sheeeeit, I can still taste dat toilet u scrubbed yo cleanin lady ass bitch.

Eh, he's not that old

Genndy Sheev looked pretty normal when he wasn't playing up his Sidious side

see He's got the chalky skin, but most of his deformity is in the upper half of his face, so it's not going to be readily visible.

Dave why are we recording my lines first?

who is birb, /swco/?

No Body.

>Doctor Aphra
Oh no, she lost to a Mary Sue that all the causals obsess over. Why am I not surprised.

Is Rebels group recorded like TCW?

Because folks like and cannot handle dissenting opinions no matter how terrible these threads get, and must constantly be on the lookout for people who might not completely hate a boring mess of a film with a burning passion of 12 supernovae. They see your comment and conclude that because you hate these threads going to shit, you must be on the opposite side of them.

Their hate is misguided, truly. Nothing that has come before, not under George's hand, not previously under the Mouse's paw, is as bad as Kanan's new haircut. This is why you don't let a blind man cut his hair, jesus christ.

He looked old as shit. But then, I guess that was before they dropped the gradually becoming Sith Mode thing.

Dave, why aren't we recording my lines at all...?

Because you're too busy filming for Maul: A Star Wars Story (2020).

Sam needs to be in Filoni's next show or I'll riot

EGGS!
EEGS!

Messenger of the Daughter, telling Ezra that Ahsoka (The Daughter Reborn) is okay.

Hera get off Sup Forums. Or else.

kek

he's so cool and badass and not a shit OC

>OC
You keep using that term.

>cannot handle dissenting opinions
Nigger what the fuck?

You opened up this """"""""discussion""""""" by stating that ALL of Star Wars was ruined by culture war shit. I said the very logical response that this is not true. Now you're saying I can't handle a "opinion"...? Fuck you, your shitposts aren't opinions. You essentially came to the thread and said that the entire franchise of the thread is shit, and expected everyone here to agree with you

Man, I really want him to come back to Star Wars in some form. I didn't like TFU all that much, but you can tell he really liked being a part of that universe.

Cartoon Yoda is cute

PALPATINE>MAUL>VADER>DOOKU>VENTRESS>POWER GAP>KYLO>GRINKY>OTHER INKIES>SNOKE

very useful reaction images

Yeah, I didn't like Starkiller and I'm not a fan of his Sheev, but Sam's a legit fanboy and his Maul as top tier. Hopefully they can find another role for him on Filoni's next show.

>You now remember that the one time he came back between ROTS and now was the commercial for Angry Birds Star Wars

Ian you absolute madman.

Was Sheev disfigured from the lightning, or was it just revealing his already gross Sith-face

Don't even joke, dude.

Can't sheev the shev

>Grinky not above the power gap
>/ss/ not above the power gap
>not even mentioned the Son or Talzin

please filoni don't kill our waifus and husbandos

I wonder why they dropped that? Palpatine in AOTC looks like he's about to die.

How i feel about it as well.

Disfigured by lightning. As to why it disfigured him but not everyone else hit by it, apparently the fact that he was having his own lightning shot back to him as he continued to shoot it out was what did it.

Eh, I'd say Grinky could probably take TFA's Virgin Kylo.

Supreme Leader Swolo, on the other hand, is a whole other story. He'd be fucking raped.

Original Character

Probably to give a bigger contrast between Sheev's pre-Mace face and his post-Mace face.

>he's never watched Princess Bride
You have to be 18 to post here

PALPATINE>MAUL>VADER>DOOKU>VENTRESS>SON>GRINKY>TALZIN>SAVAGE>POWER GAP>KYLO>OTHER INKIES>DARTH GARBAGE>SNOKE

And point proven, immediately user assumes that not only am I the OP asking the questions, but goes off wild tangents about OP's question.

I just want to say that i made the original post and am not this guy
Assuming this is you I was talking mostly about the St but you can't deny that the rest of Star wars is being effected

My main question after that trailer: Why would Thrawn want to glass Lothal?

>Aphra meets Rebels
>It's Hera

Eh... He may not be the best character, but I'd kill to see Aphra throbbing on Zeb's BLC.

How dare you say such disrespectful things about Darth Garbage

Too much Rebel support?

When you refer to Darth garbage you better not mean the one Knight of Ren who's sitting ontop of a trashcan
he's the best

Pryce is a liability and its a good excuse to get rid of two birds with one stone. He hates Pryce for ruining his spotless reputation while using and playing politics with him, so he's ready to do the exact same shit back to her.

Why don't they just inject Thrawn with Midichlorians so best boy can be a force user as well.

>you can't deny that the rest of Star wars is being effected
Yes I can. How was Rogue One in any way pushing a side of the culture war? TFA was overly-conveniently diverse and has MaRey Sue, and TLJ has the "fuck rich people" scene, but please explain where, outside of JJ's ST, there has been any significant culture war shit. Because I can't think of anything notable, and simply saying something like "there are more female characters in the comics!" is just ridiculous in the scale of the franchise and the history of Legends.

>How was Rogue One in any way pushing a side of the culture war
GRRL POWER and forced diversity