Scalie schoolie

We're officially off the beach, and Violet is back to being cute/scary.

>We're finally off of Beach-Namek

PRAISE SHEN

the Hot Tropic logo is a legitimately good logo what the fuck.

But I wanted my gratuitous lizard girl nudity

I don't like Violet's mom. She reminds too much of real life mothers that desperately try to live through their children.

But muh shortstacks...

Fuck you and your pancakes!

what they hell is that on her nightstand?

k

Finally another canon sleepwear shot to fuel my pajama fetish. Well partly at least

Yeah, same.

I get that it's being played for laughs, but that doesn't make it any less uncomfortable. Violet REALLY wants to shed that bad girl persona that was basically forced upon her by her mother. Hell, the reason she has it to begin with is because her mom was made fun of for being cutesy back in HER high school days.

I mean, yeah, Violet's mom doesn't want that happening to her daughter, but just because it happened to her does NOT mean it'll happen to Violet. Heck, Violet WANTS to be cutesy, but her mom won't have it because reasons. Stupid reasons.

Violet looks so hopeful in panel 2. Like, maybe she can wear something normal for a change. But no.

Do you think she has pajama bottoms?
Or is it just a baggy shirt and panties, because that is MY fetish.

>lizard girl
>wants to shed

Baggy shirt, loose boxer shorts with no panties under them. Now you're playing with fire

I want to hug the tall scary purple lizard

Shen's just a good designer in general.

You just k ow that Violet's kid will want to he badass and scary, but Violet will force her to be cutesy.

I'd be pretty funny if Violet is allowed to wear "normal" clothes, and she always ends up wearing the delinquent outfit due to contrived circumstances.

Apparently some guy named mastergee

We all were beguiled with the enticing promise of naked scalies. Even Iris herself seemed dubiously eager for public nudity to happen.

just some minor tweaks upon your work

This autist is loaded. He's paid for thousands of pictures of Sally.

I'd take autism if it came with money like that.

Yeah, but real-life mothers with inferiority complexes aren't the size of an actual boot.

thinking of reading this comic but just tell me: how often do you get to see the characters butts.

like two or three times but clothed

Why does Esmerelda have Ansley wiggly arms while every other snake girl doesn't?

I know I shouldn't be thinking about this. But how does a woman of Lilac's stature give birth to such a big girl?

>bush viper
>give birth

Well since she insists.

They're ovoviviparous, so it's a live birth. Lilac went through a lot of shit for her mutant daughter.

Babies don't just pop out the cunt fully grown, user.

I'm pretty sure that's the joke

True, but Violet still had to be bigger than Lilac had prepared for.

Gonna need a link for the uncensored version user.

I want to ride my bike over to Violet's house to play video games and watch Sailor Moon after school And then play with her weird eyebrow bangs

Why did the art change

Seems the artist wants to go for a more "newspaper comic" style

Remember when they didn't all look like Snorks?
Good times.

They do, fully grown babies that is

We've read the comic too.

I swear you just copy paste the same stuff every single thread

If you're only gonna talk about the eyes you might as well say Sonic it's getting pretty boring having you say the same thing every thread

>"they all look like pokemon!"
>the eyes change on certain panels
>"they all look like snorks!"

I don't like the new artstyle Shen came with, it feels like a downgrade.

On the one hand, I'm happy that Scalie Schoolie is updating more regularly again.
On the other hand, I REALLY don't like the stylistic changes that have happened to Shen's work.

The difference between and
is jarring. Things have looked "off" to me over the past few updates, but Violet's giant conjoined Sonic eyes actually overpowering the effect of her perpetually grumpy-looking eyebrows is the most stand-out example so far.

I dunno, I feel like there's arguments to be made for it. The line work overall is much better and professional and the silhouttes for poses read alot cleaner too.

They're more goofy and less anime-ish but I think it's overall much better artwork. You said it ruins Violet's face but I thought it was funnier how she looks so happy for one second then goes into the usual evil stare.

The art style change makes me want to die

Honestly, the only thing I miss in the new style is Teresa's old hair. I like the pointy idiot hair over her french fry hair.

same, New hair looks like dreadlocks and I hate negro hairstyles.

Just noticed the spike balls on her headboard. That's pretty great

The difference between the 1st and 3rd panels and the 2nd and 4th panels proves that the only thing 100% wrong with the new style are the Sonic eyes. When they aren't stuck together, it's fine. Though I also think the stuck together eyes can work on certain characters. Just not Violet.

>Mom, please. No more infernos.
We can't keep doing this, mom.

Question
What is a good place to read this on mobile?
The app and browser usually works like shit for this kind of Tumblr archive comic
Is the comic hosted somewhere else?
>t. Philthy phoneposter

>Mom, please. No more infernos.
You have appeased me greatly, Good Shen.

But on the other side, it's reminiscent of Wander, which is apt.

>Is the comic hosted somewhere else?
No

It's also hosted on e621 if you feel like yiffing and reading.

>Conjoined eyes means Amber won't have those little bits on the sides of her eyes
Fug

You guys bitching about art style forget that making a serial comic is an act of balancing quality and speed of production. A looser more cartoony style translates to less detail and probably allows Shen to make comics much faster, which is probably why we're getting any comics at all when he's swamped with other projects still

Wow, she's even hotter now.

Who is Lily cosplaying as?

The same fate as Camille's yellow lips

The frog girl from My Hero Academia

The only problem on the left side of the image is the protruding cheek. A lot of characters developed those in the new artstyle but it detracts from the way everyone used to have different shaped heads to complement their design ( shows this really well)

what else is he working on?

Thank you user.

He's on Cartoon Network's payroll now. OKKO storyboarding.

>OKKO storyboarding
Well that explains the decline in visual quality

Stop spewing shit, Shen is not working in CN, they only hire teenagers with big dreams and small standards for pay.

If he's busy right now it's because of lots of private commission work.

dat hot tropic logo though

Source?

Yeah that's a weird bullshit rumor, I'm not even sure how it started

Violet is made for cuteness

>due to her salamander skin coloring she has one black boob and one red boob
>multicolor cleavage

Do you mean winsomeness

She's a snake, not a salamander

And Wanda is more for winsomeness

there're some numbers at the bottom
don't know if that helps

That's a bitcoin code

>Still no idea where to find this uncensored.

This shouldn't be turning me on so much

what was it?

Iris' specific description in the top left panel

I can't decide if I'd rather marry Amber or Violet

But the things she wants for her daughter are the tweest.

Alligator Snapping Turtles are like eldritch abominations. I think that's more frightening looking than an actual alligator.

Good tastes. Personally, I think Violet is the way to go, though.

>hey, Violet, I saw your mom modeled for that edgy store you always buy your clothes from
>she really makes your punk outfit look cute, I don't know how she does it

There's at least one kind of flightless bird that lays fertile eggs so big it basically has to double its size when preparing to lay a fertilized egg.

Violet needs friendship. Amber needs love, so I'd go Amber personally, though I have the back of the head fear that she'd be unstable.

Has anyone sent this to Shen?

feels like I'm the only who likes Lacey