m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXNEzQmMbqM

youtube.com/watch?v=D4B_jDp0ffI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0

This still haunts my dreams every night

>AAAAAAHHHHHHH

underag-
>the splinter aired a decade ago
what the fuck

Not actually Sup Forums but.....well i think this deserves an exception.

youtube.com/watch?v=PR9wl4Qve5E&t=9s

......Jesus Christ how horrifying

underrated movie.

youtu.be/hS-Tu6eNsFM

The entirety of this short scared the shit out of me as a kid. The feeling of helplessness I would get thinking about not being able to outrun this monster was terrifying.

youtu.be/Rn6hOJT_FWQ

Admittedly, I've grown since I was little enough for this to freak me out, but I think it was a combination of 90s CGI and someone in an obvious amount of pain and fear from something that they chose to do really fucked with little me.

what the fuck

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5NIlmOa0Y

Literally had to turn the movie off at this scene. Didn't even finish it until years later. Still makes me uncomfortable to this day.

>Return the slab
For real, this shit gave me more nightmares than the Vlassic pickle bird and I couldn't watch Courage for a few weeks
I'll post my nightmare about the bird if anyone actually wants a deeper look at my autistic childhood

Does Large Marge count? Because Large Marge.

Yeah man go for it

>It's party time! P-A-R-T!
I wonder why, though.

Alright then, here's the time I became horrified and emotionally scarred by the Vlassic Pickle Bird
>Be me
>Like, five or so
>love pickles, any kind but those butter ones but I especially liked those tiny sweet ones
>to the point that I fucking drank pickle juice, which I can't do anymore
>my favorite brand of pickles was Vlassic
>anyway, one night after my daily bowl of pickles before bed, I have this nightmare
>I was next door, at my grandmother's house, huddled in the corner of the screened-in porch, crying
>no clue why just yet, just know that something bad was coming
>and that's when the fucker shows up
>the Vlassic Pickle Bird, tall, majestic, and fucking terrifying, walking towards the porch
>"HOW ABOUT A TASTY, CRUNCHY PICKLE?" he would screech and pull a pickle out of his hat
>mfw I whimpered "no"
>every time I said no he would just squawk and repeat his offer
>wake up screaming and crying
>Tell parents about nightmares
>Don't eat any pickles period for about ten years
I can eat them now, but if my fiance ever buys Vlassic brand I make sure to turn the jar so the bird doesn't face me.

Man I hope eating all these spicy cheetos doesn't give me a nightmare about Chester Cheetah

The shitty thing is that for years later, Disney would use his king of fools outfit as a happy branding image for the movie's toys and books. Scene still bothers me.

KING RAAAAMSES!!!
>The man in gauze! The man in gauze!

youtu.be/zMyUHLcPqPk

>That music starting at 0:52
youtube.com/watch?v=VDAorBk2N9A

Pretty much all of paprika freaked me out as a kid.Especially since I didnt understand much of what was going on.It was like a fever dream

Your body was trying to tell you if you continue that crazy pickle habbit of yours you were going to turn into a giant autistic bird that carreies around pickles in it’s hat.

your parents let you consume way too much vinegar

I actually found that funny.

>that whole fucking movie
>the trees
>the horse that swallowed that kid alive
>your clip
>the fucking werewolvesque monstrosities

That Winnie the Pooh movie was pretty sweet. Thanks for reminding me.

I ate so many hot Cheetos I was sent to the hospital once.

Anyone else?

Just hope you never run into Gozer.

Source?

I know this...I know this and it's creeping me out now. Was it Ren and Stimpy? Wasn't this like a dead body they carried around? Fuck, I can't remember.

ren decides to become a hermit and goes insane

just some corpse Ren finds in a cave after

thomas the tank engine. forgot the name of the ep but the idea was that there was an urban legend about a ghost of a train that crashed.

man looking back there were lots of freaky shit like that in that show

Why? Because I GOTTA!

For whatever reason that pilot for Courage the Cowardly Dog when Eustace slowly mutates into a chicken monster

this whole segment

small time chuckle fuck new fags
youtube.com/watch?v=uzolCu-QLw0

for some reason the gorilla bouncer gave me more nightmares than judge doom ever did

>the horse that swallowed that kid alive
I...I don't remember that from the movie

It horrified me how good it felt to whack off to this slice of ass and got me into my tf tg fetish

You guys never watched Courage?
youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc

youtube.com/watch?v=EQKNm3YEIak

why is early rugrats so unsettling

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq68ghIxQLU

That was terrifying

Did they actually killed the kids? Holy shit that's pretty Grim.

Yes, but at the end of the movie they were resurrected.

huh, i actually appreciate that gag a lot more now that i realize that they're making fun of clutch powers.

clutch cargo. fuck.

youtu.be/UjgHbRrnjhU

I stopped watching tv for some time after this

holy shit, if I saw that boy's face missing as a child, I would've been traumatized as fuck.

Is that the same dog from Frasier?

At first i thought this falkor from neverending story

Goddamn it, now I have to masturbate

The problem being here that Gumby will never get rid of the Dane.

The bearwas just as creepy.

bravo kojima

This isn't from *my* childhood but this is probably the most disturbing thing I've seen from one of these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=hzP_Ap2w84Q

>never seen that clip before even tho I'm 32
OMFG what THE FUCK am I looking at?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=zDllb7oCj4g

Now it looks pretty funny, but back then when there wasn't that many CGI used in cartoons this gave me nightmares.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvmzc5siEpk

I REMEMBER YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=0a6rKT4YzK4

thanks 90s cgi

>>the horse that swallowed that kid alive

This is fucking terrifying to me but only because I've seen that video of the horse eating a baby chick alive... It was so casual, like it just picked up an apple off the ground and chewed it up. Except apples don't kick and peck and flap and scream in hot, moist darkness for the last moments they are whole...

>Implying

I've seen worse

youtube.com/watch?v=pNYq0bp0uTY

I've seen the compilation that was from - the horse eating the baby chick was fucked up, but nothing came REMOTELY close to the woodpeckers drilling and eating away at the giraffe's back

That's some next level horror shit.

>Courage

My man

GET OUT

>That episode of spongebob where the gorillas make an appearance
Seeing a real person in spongebob as a kid really made terrified as a kid
>Courage the cowardly dog-Queen of the black puddle
>That one episode of jimmy neutron where the alien disguised themselves as everyday items

>Dot in that Clown episode seeing a grimdark future of mainframe
>That thing
>Enzo getting his eye sliced and then his head ripped off

It's was fun to see Reboot become more than just a fun show about vidya gaems

>beast is beast again, after the spell was lifted and he turned human at the end ofthe movie
>characters talk about the spell still being on them

What the fuck.

His head wasn't ripped off, it was CRUSHED.

Pretty much every scene with Edgar in MIB.

Also,
>the shapeshifting dragon in Dragon Hunters

It's might be my memory that is wrong, but i clearly remember that you see the shadow of the Demon ripping off Enzo's head.

Nope, but you do get a couple of reaction shots and crunching sounds after the user beats the game sprites

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

Fuck I had repressed this.

The wonky CG mud monster is unsettling enough but what I found really traumatizing as a kid was how she sort of BECAME the gingerbread man after being absorbed, losing her personality and running away taunting her parents who just moments ago she had been seeking safety from.

Fuck that movie

>That episode

I forgot that this was my favorite episode despite the ending, thanks user

What the fuck this definitely would have traumatized me as a kid

That's got nothing on Son of Mask, which I still find somewhat disturbing but really fucked me up at age 12 or whatever.

First of all the idea that you can have sex with The Mask, which felt rapey as fuck on both ends as the mask is almost a separate person

And the fact that Mask DNA can be passed on to your baby, so he has fucking godlike powers with absolutely no morals and uses that to terrorize you.

And I believe one version of the film actually shows cgi mask sperm, and the idea that wearing the mask makes you CUM LITTLE MICROSCOPIC MASK HEADS is horrifying as fuck.

My Uncle forced me to watch this when i was young once that mud thign fused with the kid an ran off i was like nope nope nope sooooo much nope and thne i had to go to bed afterwards like FUCK i refuse to watch that movies becuase of that scene

Kid fears are really insightful
I used to be afraid of rollercoasters, mind you it wasn't until I had a nightmare that I realized that I wasn't scared of the rollercoasters, but the sky itself and being out of control, which also explained my discomfort when closing my eyes underwater
Deepest lore

Germans are weird

Yep. This. This fucked me up real good as a little kid.

>The fucking horse
FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME

What the fuck did I just watch and why did it change the way I view the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4

What the fuck is this? That spider seems that it came out from a Lovecraftian novel