Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com- /playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtxYfnwO6qI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clone_Wars_Adventures
youtube.com/watch?v=7c2TlZwh7cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

Quite frankly the best ship I've ever seen in my 28 years on this site.

Post ships

Zebnan? Kaneb?

I wanted the new Star Wars show to be rendered in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. It looks so much better.

Which one of you did this?

Odds of seeing your favourite character get content after Rebels ends? Hera and Chop are safe. But will we ever see _Zeb_ or _Rex_ again?

Man fuck JJ and Rian

>not MINE AT LASAT
Step it up.

I don't get it

rex is 65% confirmed for being old man in ROTJ, if its true

>Comic where Rex and Luke have feelsy moment where Rex talks to Luke about Anakin

Execute order Thiccty Thicc

I'm American, I used London as an example because I would prefer not to entertain scenarios involving the deaths of citizens I actually care about :^)

Scandalous, I know.

We can go thiccer

hey. stop that. You're inciting onion-cutting ninjas up in here goddammit

"Failed Jedi" is a template from the old Star Wars RPG. Someone edited it so it's Luke instead.

>Ahsoka
>dead
don't make me destroy you

DELET THIS

ive seen some gay ass comics in my life and have to say this rates pretty high on the list of gay ass comics

homo spotted

>Yoda
>floating
I thought he was sitting on a guardrail

I want this to be so.

>tfw no Mace Windu: A Star Wars Story done in blaxploitation style

>Tex Avery
I would have disagreed with you but your reaction image is cartoonkino

TOS era is objectively the best Trek-Aesthetic, but the Constitution itself is the most boring design in all of Star Trek, even the slightest modification to it (making the nacelle pylons horizontal instead of upward angled for example) massively improves it

Rex is FUCKING DEAD

I've not watched rebels so I've got to ask, how did Rex get around the accelerated aging thing?

Tell me, when you sold your heart did you get something worth while for it or was it just a bottle of liquor you got for it?

For everyone that participated in the ship-exercise last thread, I just want to say that I will be using your ships in the book SW story I'm writing. Except I might change the names a bit because "Legends is better than Canon" probably won't fly. But I'll be using the backstories and whatnot.

So thanks

He has a belly and a white beard

I know this is feelsy and all, and I appreciate that. But I also can't stop laughing at Anakin's smug-ass face as he looks into camera and goes 'uh-huh' like he knows that we know that they're gonna ghost-bone.

But, is he in ROTJ tho...

See I thought the comic would end up being lewd

>ewok hut
>looking pretty hairy
Now stop that.

NOOO THAT COULD BE ANY OTHER BEARDED GUY

Yea but shouldn't he be aging super fast?

He hasn't and is now a 30 year old man in a 60 year old body

user that screenshot if from ROTJ

TOS-styled Miranda is my favorite.

I knew I saved this for a reason

because its a hell of a lot better than the crap you just wrote

That is ROTJ
Rex is dead, son. Accept it.

He looks 60 when he should be close to 21-23 years old

Should be the story of how he lost his TPM lightsaber and got his new one.

I know, what I am saying is that I just want Rex in Rotj to be canon, Luke and Rex can have their feelsy moment before embarking on the Tyderium

Yea but he was a 3 year old man in a 30 year old's body. So how does that math work?

He would be in his 60s or 70s by ROTJ

This dood is asking the real question

>Windu is the only Prequel jedi to not have a non-blue/green lightsaber in pre-AotC EU
>Windu is the only Prequel jedi to have a non-blue/green lightsaber in AotC

I don't wanna derail this thread with off topic star trek discussion, but I do wanna share two more pics on this subject before I go to bed
here's the aforementioned infinitely sexiest "constitution" with horizontal nacelles
fyi I'm the user that always spergs out over the Nebulon B

It takes 10 years to make a full grown Clone trooper.

Why can't we have both?

>3 year old man in a 30 year old's
Wat. He's 10 years old during TCW, but has the body of a 20 year old.

Wait, he was 10 in TCW? I thought they were grown even faster. Guess I need to rewatch AoTC and fully watch the Kamino training episodes of TCW

also Star Trek Online's TOS era designs are fantastic

Patrician ship taste, NebAnon

>sexiest "constitution" with horizontal nacelles
>Horizontal

Nebulon B Frigate here

Too bad the game is ass.

>Why can't we have both?
Because Rex will die when Lothan hatches, followed by the biggest Purrgil ever seen taking off for parts unknown off with Kanan and Ezra on its back.

>Watching Disney Infinity since its the closest thing to a TCW game we have
>"Jedi, climb to the top of the Jedi Temple to a adjust a radar dish"
>Don't even call him Anakin or Skywalker
>s-sure thing MAce
>The madman actually does it
>Gets sent on tasks like this for hours a day

No wonder Anakin was willing to kill them so easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtxYfnwO6qI

I meant to say sexier
there are far more trek ships out there better than the stock Constutition which I think is super-boring unless its the TMP refit, which is better, but not as good as the Excelsior, especially the one captained by the bad guy from Robocop and total recall

I hate the horrible off-model disasters of star wars ships in video games, like how fucking hard is it to look at a prop and trace it instead of going by memory and fucking it up? The Nebulon gets the worst of this but CR90s and Mon Cal cruisers aren't treated well either

I don't want Kanan to die

Much too fanfic-y. Keep it simple.

Jesus Christ those models

>>Watching Disney Infinity since its the closest thing to a TCW game we have
There's two TCW games. Three if you count that MMO for kiddies.

Oh shit that's sexy
I'm the user that just watched beyond and it actually made me want another film by the same director because oh fuck was it good

>Three if you count that MMO for kiddies
Which wasn't bad for what it wass

A little gift from the last thread

One is a fighting game and the other is a buggy unplayable mess that is an hour long.

>MMO for kiddies
wat

Crap, meant for

Do one with 'fuck you ren' on the sides pls

What was that game like? Never played it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clone_Wars_Adventures

>Lothan

Who's that?

So If Ahsoka and the daughter are separate, then Anakin didn't bring balance (or he did and Balance is just the light side?) So, how would this be fixed? Would it be like what the other user said earlier, where Ahsoka takes on the role of the Daughter, Anakin the Father, and Luke or Ben the Son?

Very likely we'll be seeing more of Sabine. It's our biggest connection with what's going on with Mandalore in the OT era and beyond. I'd be surprised if she doesn't show up again.

But that would make Luke and Ahsoka siblings...

GODDAMMIT KEKED AGAIN

Yooo I ain't proud of that

Here you go-ish

youtube.com/watch?v=7c2TlZwh7cU

metaphorically speaking they are already

Ahsoka was Anakin's "daughter", just as Anakin was Obi0wan's "son" and Obi-wan Quigon's, etc etc.

that's even fucking better thanks user

I hope there are more MC75s out in the Rebel Fleet

>ahsoka will never whimper "daddy" into your chest while you fuck her tight orange ass
end me now pablo

It's less of a game than it is a collection of mini-games. You could make an avatar, have your own room, wear different costume pieces, etc and such but there was no overall action to be done outside of minigames.

Fuuuuuuck that's hot

No shame man, I like it. I think I'm going to make an ink drawing of it when I have the time.

Ah, Star Wars club penguin. Got it.

I'd rather her make me call her mommy to be desu

LONDON

Anyone know if Luke's NJO from the Legends continuity has been used in the Disney canon at all? I always liked it.