Be Russian

>be Russian
>get a plane ticket
>move to Cali as an illegal
>set up a cannabis grow/coffeeshop kind of business which is easy af to do in a booming industry
>earn money
>stay and behave good
>NOBODY WILL DEPORT YOU EVER
Will Trump not allow me to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a visa, faggot

you and your faggot putin can stay

I haven't even been legally employed so far

Me too, but I applied for green card lottery.

please take every russian with you

So here is the real answer to your question OP

Trump has been very vague about *exactly who* he is going to deport.

He says he will start with "criminal illegals", which means people who have been caught and have a record with the police. This is about 2 out of 15 million illegals in the country right now.

Beyond that it gets very, very vague

Some people bevel trump's vague-ness means that he will go full 14/88 and deport all ~15 million people in the country illegally.

I (and many others on this board) don't actually believe he will do that.

Rather, I believe he will create a pathway to citizenship as an inventive for the democrats approving financing to the wall (because every serious Trump supporter knows that "Mexico will pay for it" is hyperbole and a "Thinking past the sale tactic")

A lot of what you see posted here is a meme. Most trump supporters expect him to pivot center, make deals with the dems, and get stuff done.

this.
I recall that democrats wanted to give illegals citizenship which they hoped would result in a thankful voting block -- very cynical. Trump may go for work permits or residency to bring people out of the shadows but not have the full benefits of citizenship -- befitting individuals who broke the law to live in the US. If he starts deporting otherwise peaceful people, 80% of Americans will turn on him.

what would a "pathway to citizenship" actually look like?
for me, the bare minimum would be:
>pay all back taxes
>complete all fees and paperwork associated with the legal immigration process
>pay an additional penalty for breaking the damn law, which helps fund the deportation of criminal illegals
>give incentives for ratting out other illegals
>after all this, they are granted "probationary" citizenship status for a year, during which they're on thin ICE and still eligible for deportation if they fuck something up

its probably going to be something less than full citizenship w/voting rights, because trump, has said that would be unfair to people who did the process legally. so probably some permanent worker status so they can pay taxes

Why do Americans think deporting ILLEGAL immigrants is RACIST, it's just maintaining your law. Maintain your law before you attempt to reform it.

Also I'm salty because I'm a fully qualified engineer, white and I'll probably not get in to the states to contribute unless I become an ILLEGAL

if this is not the american dream I don't know what is tbqh

What if I'm a legal non-immigrant? Where is my "path to citizenship"?
At least I didn't break any laws here.

As long as my INIT paperwork remains in order I can come and go as I please.

Be white, sleep tight. America isn't a country it's a business.

>legal non-immigrant
so... a citizen?

You could do it just as easily legally, Vlad.

And I for one welcome your borscht and cannabis cafe. You do it and I'll come twice a week and tip 20%.

If you started a business, and if the business can afford it. The business can expedite your work visa. Get a lawyer yo, not internet idiot advice.

"severe financial loss"

uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

>hasn't been legally employed
>doesn't pay income taxes
>thinks tax evasion qualifies as good behavior
>thinks he's not part of the problem

>makes income without paying taxes
>thinks this is, behaving good

Go back to siberia

>thinking "Mexico will pay for it" is hyperbole
You doubt Kek

Y u want to move to burgertown?

J1 postdoc.
J1 is a non-immigrant status. No way to get a greencard. Apparently being here illegally at least qualifies you for an amnesty.

> tfw no russian police gf

Brexit fags opinion doesn't matter, take care of your shithole first ya stupid brit