Abortion

Why do you support the murder of millions of innocent children every year?

>inb4 niggers
being pro-child murder just because a third of the victims in the US are black is silly in itself, but what about the 300,000+ white children that are killed every year alongside them?

>inb4 keeps the minority population in check
there are better alternatives than the wholesale slaughter of the unborn to accomplish this

numberofabortions.com/

there are no pro-choice people on this board?
great!

Murder is defined as "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another". A fetus is a potential human being, which means it's yet to become a human being, both biologically and under law. So, no it's not murder.

Abortion is beneficial because it's a solution to a bigger problem: that of an unnecessary complication for the parents (people who already are human beings and to which an unintentional pregnancy would complicate their lives further).

Let people choose when they are ready to take up the difficult task of raising a child properly. It's more beneficial for an entire society this way.

Its ok to have abortion in the first weeks, after this it's completly retarded.

Now Trump is elected people can stop pretending to care about abortion

So fuck off

>A fetus is a potential human being,
no, it's human (biologically) and a being (ontologically,) therefore, a human being.

>the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another
murder doesn't stop being murder just because it's legalized, killing an innocent human being is immoral, unjustified

if you was a female who was raped, would you keep the baby? serious and well thought responses only please. would be interesting to see who would allow a dirty rape baby to grow inside them because of a bunch of rednecks condemning it.

>if you was a female who was raped, would you keep the baby?
no, i'd probably put it up for adoption.
the kid didn't rape me, his father did.
the father/rapist should be put to death, not the child, he didn't play a role in it at all.

Its not murder if its not illegal. Its the killing of children, yes. Who cares.

I support state legislation of Abortion. That way left wing democrats keep deleting themselves, and right wing people reproduce more.

Alt-right fags who think they suddenly have seen the light and go pro-life

It's "a" solution to a problem
>not THE solution
But then again
>if we have no morality
We could ask 'the Jewish Question'
>and simply go with the FINAL SOLUTION

youre mentally scarred from being raped, you wouldnt go through the 9 months with it inside you, every day a reminder of what you went through.

of course you could put it in a care home which are already full up because not enough people adopt, and the child will most likely end up homeless and down the path of drugs.

and like leaf said i dont see the problem with neutralising a POTENTIAL baby by aborting it before its even developed into anything remotely similar to a living being

Keeps nigger population in check.

Consider for a moment the kind of parent someone will be who wanted to abort their baby but was forced by the state to raise it instead: Even the white ones would end up growing up to be uneducated criminals and welfare leaches.

Better that they die now than cost the rest of us money later on.

>it's not
>no, it is
It's not yet developed, and can't survive on its own. It relies on its host body to grow and develop, so technically it's similar to an internal organ.

>immoral, unjustified
It's very justified, like I said, it stops a way bigger inconvenience. Also, being born and being put up for adoption is arguably worse for him (at least in most cases) than not being born at all.

I don't see it as murder because I'm not retarded. We voted against defining abortion as murder, our supreme court justices agreed with that vote, you are living in the past and need to move on. We cannot make the government function properly when stubborn GOP voters such as yourself want to constantly argue about abortion.

i am a female and if i was raped id get a plan b because i use my brain. there is no excuse for abortion unless its ectopic or an ultrasound confirms a severe disability. abortion is murder and as i am 5 months pregnant atm i can tell u that even at 12 weeks the child is fully formed and active.

Do you want to pay for all these unwanted kids for their entire life?

>there are better alternatives than the wholesale slaughter of the unborn to accomplish this
I have not witnessed it

fuck his child

Seriously. Rape babies can go fuck themselves. Stop pretending children are worth shit. They are fucking brats.Find another womb you parasite.

>It's "a" solution to a problem
Exactly, it's "a" solution. If you climb over a fence or crawl under it, you've solved the same problem in two different ways.

It's all just coincidence that Cultural Marxism, death cults, and Moloch all seem to go hand in hand right?
>pure fucking coincidence
Or maybe
>nah
>tfw you realize the same people running abortion programs worship a god that accepts sacrificed babies as tribute
>tfw they have incorporated their iconography into planned parenthood marketing materials
>tfw whistleblowers have ties the cult activity to trading in baby parts and live abortions as rituals

>300,000+ (((white))) children that are killed every year alongside them

Citation needed.

What is it to you if people abort their children? How does this hurt you personally?

Conversely, if the economy is shit - how does this effect you?

It's voters like you who keep shitty politicians like Mitch McConnell or Boehner in power, who are corporatists and hate white culture more than any black supremacist ever could. They feed off of voters like you who don't have any grasp of anything else happening in the country.

i don't want the woman raped in the first place, but murdering the child just makes a situation with rape into a situation with rape+murder

>anything remotely similar to a living being
it is a distinct human life, a human being by every definition. that's undeniable.
what you're thinking of is "personhood," which i personally consider a red-herring in this debate anyway, i'm against abortion because it's the murder of a human being, not because it's the murder of a person.

it's better to have a potentially shitty life than to be murdered

convenience is not a justification for murdering a child.

>it's not a REAL human because it doesn't look like one
your argument is arbitrary and quantitatively meaningless. Define a metric for determining if something is "human", because as far as most biologists are concerned, that metric is DNA.

Just imagine. About 37%~ of aborted kiddos are black (even though % of population is much smaller). You'd think pol would approve.

>Why do you support the murder of millions of innocent children every year?
I don't.
I support killing off niggers, retards, and bastards born of rape/incest.

I support it because if I was a woman, I'm not giving birth to a rape baby.

Oh fuck off you retard, you're not American so your opinion is literally irrelevant.

If an idea fails to blossom into a masterpiece was it killed or lost?

ITS NOT MURDER YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NUANCE YOU AUTIST

check the link in the OP, it's probably much more, that 300,000 figure is just in the US

>What is it to you if people abort their children? How does this hurt you personally?
think about it like
>What is it to you if people are allowed to murder eachother? How does this hurt you personally?

The dead do not suffer.

I think it is more inhumane for an unfit mother to raise an unwanted child through 18+ years of abuse than it is for that child to never be born.

we have way too many fucking people on this earth
Who gives a shit

One of the most disgusting things I've read

aww cute did u drop your safety pin somewhere or u need a pacifier to get over your temper tantrum?abortion is murder and rape babies can be prevented with plan b which u can get easily. i know as i lived in the us!

I'm against abortion because when my wife sleeps with other men, I don't want her having all their children.

Because praise moloch thats y bitch

Sure, you get 280k aborted "white" babies every year (and we know how well they actually classify people as "white"), but well over half of them are black/hispanic.

Considering how fast those animals breed, it's much better this wal.

>>throws around fancy words

>>thinks that makes him sound intelligent

>>literally argues a fetus = child and therefore miscarriage = manslaughter and abortion = murder

and doesnt understand how miscarriage IS an involuntary abortion and that therefore any woman who has one WOULD be tried for manslaughter IF abortion is legally DEFINED to mean murder

>convenience is not a justification for murdering a child.
Exactly. And a fetus is not a child. As much as a child is not an adult.

>it's not a REAL human because it doesn't look like one
It's not a developed human because it doesn't FUNCTION like one yet. Most organs aren't even developed in the first trimester and part of the second one.

>a human fetus is not a child
>child: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
yes, it is.

you can abort a '''''child'''''' in the very early stages before its considered murder.

I support it tacitly if for no other reason than because like drugs and pre-marital sex, people are going to do it anyways whether or not we try to control their lives.
>Abortion is illegal
>Desperate women get back alley abortions, many die from complications or infections along with the baby.
>Abortion is legal.
>Desperate women can at least have an abortion under sterile and properly controlled medical conditions, only one human dies as opposed to two.
Also I don't like the idea of using the power of the government to control the lives of my fellow citizens, the choice should be left to individual doctors/hospitals as to a policy on Abortion.

No it's not. Age starts being counted from the moment you are born.

Don't argue with muricans about abortion. If they want their government to decide for them everybody has to keep unwanted babies, let them be.

The nature of evil can be defined by the arbitrary devaluation of another life based on the convenience for your own.
When slaves were arbitrarily determined to be less than people to convenience themselves is inherently evil.

When people arbitrarily determine that a human life has less value based on their age or level of development that is also inherently evil. Constitutional rights for the unborn when?

>i can tell u that even at 12 weeks the child is fully formed and active.
Yep, that's why if you gave birth to a baby at 12 weeks it would grow up fine and be alive. A venus flytrap is alive and wriggles around too but its not a human being.

>people are going to do it anyways whether or not we try to control their lives.
>Also I don't like the idea of using the power of the government to control the lives of my fellow citizens,
so should all murder be legalized? or just for chldren?

>thinks the word quantitatively is fancy and intelligent
Are you actually retarded? Fuck off

>It's not a developed human because it doesn't FUNCTION like one yet. Most organs aren't even developed in the first trimester and part of the second one.
Does that make people without legs less human, or people with bionic organs less human? That sets a precedant for defining humanness on a scale.

Blah blah, "potential human being", until someone kicks the shit out of your pregnant girlfriend, then suddenly it becames a poor, poor murdered baby and you show up crying on every TV channel.

miscarriage is not murder.

why do people care so much about abortion? you care about stopping something from living who hasnt lived yet.

do you remember being in the womb? no. whats the problem?

i swear its only bible bashing fucking americans that give a shit. they probably have about 8 siblings in their trailer

>why do people care so much about abortion?
for the same reason i care about other forms of murder.
abortion is especially heinous because the victim is wholly innocent.

>bringing in religion
take note that you were the first person to do this, mr. atheist.

Have they isolated and located the soul?
>no
>so u don't know fucking shit about what is "developed" or isn't
>also (((((science))))) is nothing more than cultish religion these days
>tfw natural law was ignored and science diverted from it in the late 18th-19th century
>tfw ((((science)))) promotes total junk political ideologies today
"Gais we all came from ((((out of Africa)))) no races actually exist"
>white ppl is cause they don't have sun
>black ppl is sun people
>ignore Inuits
>Ignore Chinese deserts
>Ignore out of place haplogroups
>ignore everything but the political focus of intent
>btw the Earth is heating up its all our fault
>ignore we mistook a Chinook for global warming tho...
>ignore we lie and say "97% of ((scientists))" agree with global warming
>when we really meant we sent a survey to biologists & other random (((scientists))) & they think stuff on the news is real

>>are you retarded

No, that's why I don't support mandating that miscarriages should be treated as manslaughter unlike yourself because you're too ignorant to understand how law works.

>and doesnt understand how miscarriage IS an involuntary abortion and that therefore any woman who has one WOULD be tried for manslaughter IF abortion is legally DEFINED to mean murder

Yeah, and we arrest the relatives of people who die of natural causes. That's how it works.

">prostitutes wriggle when you strangle them but it doesn't mean they have a soul"
>k

miscarriages would be handled the same way a mother having a child out of the womb die of some disease would, she's not culpable.

Nice nightmare goggles/ goalpost moving there.

Women can create life, but not destroy it? Why the one-way street bro?

I can't un-murder people, nor give birth to adults.

im sure youre ok about 'gasing the kikes' or bombing the middle east. its fair to assume so as youre on this board, so you most likely condone some race of group of people getting killed

Some folks just have a natural aversion to the killing of innocent human beings.

If you want an answer to that, you need to first answer: makes us Humans?

I personally think that it's our ability to realise our own existence, our wisdom and dignity as a human beings. If you lack any of these - you're not a human being in my opinion - you're just a walking semi-intelligent meatbag in the shape of a human.

So, when it comes to fetuses - they are seeds, embers that MIGHT in the future become a human being, if you spend enough time and resources on them.

However, I do not think that abortion at any stage should be allowed, unless the fetus gets damaged somehow or is proven to be untreatably sick.

The line should be decided by our capabilities to support fetus' life outside of it's mother's womb (the record of the youngest preemie ever survived was 21 weeks and 6 days as far as I know, yet it's very dangerous to give birth to a child so prematurely, so the abortion deadline should be a bit further away)

Also, there are many pregnancies that are unwanted - rape, 'accident (contraception failure), or simple thoughtlessness - if we were to abolish abortion many unwanted children would have to be born, and trust me, there aren't many places worse than an orphanage.

Very sick children shouldn't be allowed to be born too, because just like you pro-lifers say we have no right to decide whether someone should live or die - we have no right to force someone to live in an endless humiliation and pain that comes with untreatable illnesses, not only for that child but for it's whole family too. You can always have another child later, a healthy one.

What is manslaughter you fucking moron? If abortion = murder, a miscarriage would = involuntary manslaughter. It's fucking legal definitions you retards, holy shit I'm arguing with sub 90s

it wasn't a shift of goalposts, it was a reductio ad absurdum

completely irrelevant

>Define a metric for determining if something is "human", because as far as most biologists are concerned, that metric is DNA
Shut up retard. "Most biologists" want to use embryos for stem cells because its retarded not to seeing as embryos arent actually humans.

>3 years ago
>ex I had trust issues tells me she is pregnant
>go to planned parenthood
>find out she is 24 weeks pregnant(she was thick and didn't show it)
>Have 2 days to have abortion
>she refuses adoption
>she was doing drugs, getting drunk all the time, and on a bunch of bad prescriptions
>Decide to have abortion because of thoughts of the baby being screwed up
>have abortion
>3 years later- this week- see ultra sound of beautiful baby boy
>Ex is suicidal and depressed
>afraid ex will never be able to have kids
>I burst out into tears because of what I did.
>thoughts of the biggest regret of my life.
>MFW time makes it worse not better.

they are humans. the same way you dont call an egg a chicken. no one here is saying its ok to abort when its grown to a recognisable living organism, but you can eradicate it before it forms into a human

we don't need embryos for stem cells anymore

>human embryos aren't human
what are they? feline? canine?

I think you should be able to kill, legally, fully grown babies. Why bother having a kid if you don't want them? At that point, adoption would be the obvious answer and it would be a dick move to kill the kid in the modern world, but I think they should have a right to pop the little kids head if they want. Throwing babies off cliffs is an ancient tradition because it serves a purpose sometimes.

arent*

Life is scientifically defined as an distinct organism in the state of development. The unborn from the moment of conception is a distinct human organism that is growing. That is what makes it a human. The size, location, and degree of dependency do not factor into what is human and what isn't. There is no justification for ignoring science in favor some arbitrary philosophical definition that is based purely on convenience.

The egg and chicken are of the same species. They are merely at different stages of development.

I really don't see how the father's crimes can be used as a reason to kill his child. Did your father ever commit a crime? Should we "abort" you? Maybe it wasn't rape, but something like a DUI. Should we chop one of your arms off instead? It's ridiculous.

Ultimately, it boils down to:

>Is the unborn a "person"?

If they are, it's clear that 95%+ of abortions are unethical. So, it beggars the question:

>Are they?

The answer: WE DON'T KNOW.

You can come up with all sorts of arguments for both sides, "they look like people", or "they aren't developed yet", or "they have unique genetic code", or "they're literal parasites", but ULTIMATELY, we have no way to prove one way or the other.

Since we don't know, it is our responsibility to err on the side of SAFETY. An analogy:

>If there is any reasonable doubt about whether an indicted person has committed a crime, they should be acquitted.

Because, it is better to have a criminal free, than to imprison an innocent.

Let's look at each side, and see what the risks are if we implement an incorrect policy:

>Unborn aren't people, but we forbid abortion as if they were

Result: People who fuck need to be a bit more responsible. If someone gets pregnant (in the average case), we make sure they have the network of support they need to give birth, and get back to their lives.

>Unborn are actually people, but abortions are allowed.

Result: PEOPLE ARE DYING.

Clearly, prohibiting abortion is the safe path, and in the generic case, where a woman would otherwise simply choose to have an abortion for any reason she sees fit, prohibiting abortion is the CORRECT path.

>what are they? feline? canine?
They're just embryos. Until 8 weeks they're almost indistinguishable from canine's, feline's, chicken's, lizard's etc embryo

>no one here is saying its ok to abort when its grown to a recognisable living organism,
so it's morally justifiable as long as it's still in a stage where it looks weird?
>but you can eradicate it before it forms into a human
it turns into a distinct human being at conception, biologically

Let me get this straight... Because you are a coward, non-life valuing fucktard, you think that letting millions upon millions of INNOCENT, unborn infants be murdered is better than them having a chance at all?! Too bad that you couldn't retroactively make yourself one of those unprotected innocents and live (albeit shortly) the horror of death by mutilation while in the confines of what your developing mind thought was complete maternal safety.

Why not? You're playing mental gymnastics with yourself if you think Timmy from the trailer park wouldn't try to press manslaughter charges on his wife becuase how do you know it wasn't an abortion? Men used to kill their wives over miscarriages in the past. It would be hard to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" that a woman didn't kill their "child", if you redefine fetus to child. Either way, she wouldn't escape involuntary manslaughter charges just as a car driver who kills some stupid drunk who falls into the road couldn't escape. Even if Timmy from the trailer didn't call the police on his wife, who's to say a state prosecuter looking to make a name for himself wouldn't? You're naive and don't understand how law works. Let me guess , you think the government cares about your 2nd amendment rights too huh?

We don't punish people when their relatives die of natural causes. A miscarriage is a baby dying of natural causes.

Congrats on not having to raise a vegetable. You'd be regretting it more if you let your ex give birth to a retard. A single mother with a retarded child is a lonely life

Ya twit, no prosecutor would waste their time if there was any doubt. The idea that you shouldn't implement a law because it can't be enforced in a small number of cases, when it can be enforced in a far greater number of cases, is utterly retarded.

It's the millions in government sanctioned facilities that are the real concern.

>mental gymnastics
this is just a liberal codeword for "critical thinking"

>It would be hard to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" that a woman didn't kill their "child"
you're innocent until proven guilty in my country

>you think the government cares about your 2nd amendment rights too huh?
SHALL

It's people like you who scare me, you're literally no different than an SJW who thinks talking shit about Islam requires a prison sentence. You just want to send everyone you don't agree with to jail, you can't just mind your own fucking business and let other people mind theirs? Fuck. You probably think the government really cares about your 2nd amendment too huh?

I'm a repressed tranny who is useless to the gene pool are you saying you wouldn't abort me?

The unborn possibly regrets dying more than their parents could ever regret anything.

>You probably think the government really cares about your 2nd amendment too huh?
NOT

If anyone deserves jail I think it's people that intentionally kill innocent human beings. If that makes me an SJW then so be it.

The simple truth is the pro-life group has a devolved level of morality. They are stuck in the basic level of thinking with a blanket statement that "every life is precious", when the complete opposite holds true: every life is insignificant. Its perceived significance only comes from what the one derives from it through experience.

Once you swallow the placenta-pill fact that there is nothing wrong with killing, whether it be babies, commies, traitors, or islamists - the easier you will understand. "Innocence" has nothing to do with a life's perceived worth.

>Ironically, "you think the government cares about your 2nd amendment too, huh?"

This meme is getting old, and you're not even addressing his points.

GTFO.

They are, indeed "humans" in early stages of development.
However, I think that no matter the stage of development you are in - even if you are an adult - depending on your behaviour I may or may not consider you a human being.

I'm very tired of people forcing a false statement that "all humans are equal". It's an unjust, pathological ideology that defies common sense.

How can a mass murderer's life hold as much value as a doctor's that saves lives? I'm sick of a world that thinks this way. It's disgusting.

Anyway, let's go back to the topic - if it comes to fetuses - of course, the human body is there. There is no human mind inside, though. The fetus does not even know it's alive. That's the diffirence between several human development stages. And it's a big one, I daresay.

>Nothing wrong with killing

Well, okay, Hit...
>But meh Godwin's Law
...damn.

The baby is innocent, and as much mine, no, more, as it is the rapist's.
Putting the baby up for adoption is still an option, but regardless, 90% of the abortions are convience abortions, rape is both rare and you can take the morning after.

Because condoms suck and daddy likes to get his dick wet :)

I'd have 2 kids if it weren't for abortion, fuck that noise.

>fetus does not even know it's alive

>average adult person in coma doesn't even know they're alive

>Using "doesn't even know they're alive" as reason to deny them personhood

Sorry, user. Any argument trying to demonstrate a fetus's personhood status, either affirmatively or negatively, is futile.

Please move on.

this. fucking cancer. if abortion is legal you literally have to change the legal status of a fetus for that to make any sense. why can i run over a pregnant mother and face charges for killing 2 when it's only the """""mothers choice"""" whether that fetus is even human.

>it turns into a distinct human being at conception, biologically
No it doesn't. Read a textbook.

Spot the human

autism

what makes you think fetus are innocent