International Women’s day

For International Women’s day, post cartoon women that deserve their own show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SmokingPencil/videos
newgrounds.com/portal/view/607142
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for garlic day tomorrow and then rubber glove day the next

Prove this isn't a waifu thread, and justify why.

It's WOMEN'S DAY, not Waifu's day user.

I meant for the other part.

It's my birthday, but I guess I have to give up my cake to a woman because of my white male privilege. What luck I have....

God bless Caturday for making that picture a possibility.

Women are the best thing in the world, n8

Alright, you start

In due time

Get used to it, cuck boy

We can pretend the sequel doesn't exist.

Who is she?

What sequel?

Sarah N. Dippity, a character in a few short animations and recently a comicbook.

youtube.com/user/SmokingPencil/videos
newgrounds.com/portal/view/607142

Silver screen starletdom is the next logical step.

Just give some to your mom,all moms were women at some point in their life.

>grown ass man still giving a fuck about his birthday

Wait, I thought it was Women's MONTH.
Man... and you bitches claim you're oppressed.

>Being so hollow inside you don't care you made it another year without offing yourself.

Don't forget that the most powerful person on the planet for the last half century has been a woman.

>Waaahhhh I'm so oppressed! Women got it made!

>Women got it made!
But it's unironically true
Being a woman is like playing a video game on Beginner

>get an entire day to stroke their ego and spend the rest of the year complaining about non existent wage gaps and false sexual harassment accusations
And why do people believe feminists that women are still oppressed in the west?

Memes, mainly.

You dumb faggot, women are getting jobs they have no part in for having a vagina, while men are being blacklisted and publicly attacked just for having a dick now

>I'm a virgin and I blame society the post

>England powerful
Nice joke

International Men's Day is 19th November.
You're welcome! :^)

>that grammatical separation
The Left can't meme

>claim female problems are non-existent while posting image of female being punched

Yeah user, you sure are helping it seem like women aren't discriminated against

>I'm a virgin and I blame right wingers and other men
Chris Chan go back to making Sonichu

Right wingers are more likely to be incels than left wingers

All you fags who complain about some day a few dinks made up to feel better about themselves can barely function in society. For the rest of us, we all got bigger fish to fry and have actual problems more than 'boo hoo mommy told me to cook my own tendies today!'

Well, this thread derailed the way I thought it would.

And if i called you fat or a virgin it would be sexist and misogynist, you hypocritical feminist pig

These 2. Make it a crime drama.

If women want to be treated equally then they shouldnt expect to not get punched like a man would in their situation
>Right wingers are more likely to be incels than left wingers
Funny how you claim to be tolerant and promote equality but use sexist insults against men, lier

When did any of that happen to you?

pitch a show with her?
Fem megatron story?

And yet right wingers are still more likely to get laid.
The best soyboys hope for is pity sex and Tyrone's sloppy seconds.

Why do sexists always use "if women are equal it means I get to beat them up" argument?

And the term incel was literally made up by virgin males themselves, autist.

Its more then that you fucking idiot. Its these dyed haird feminazis trying to make this into a day to further their political agenda
Get some reading comprehension, i never said it happend to me personally

So mr right wing, how many notches are on your bedpost?

>Why do sexists always use "if women are equal it means I get to beat them up" argument?
Why do feminists always use "men and women are equal, but don't fight back when I hit you" argument?

>Why do sexists always use "if women are equal it means I get to beat them up" argument?
Because you want equality without any of the negative parts, and thats not being sexist you dumb bitch. You deserve to get a serve beating, maybe them youll stop being a whiney pussy about trivial things and man up.

Then why are you whining about shit that never happened?

Lol what a crybaby pussy, pissed off at an arbitrary day being given a name. I am only bummed out because it doesn't give you a day off from work.

I'm a centrist and been in the same relationship for 11 years and married for 4.
Poor widdle weftist BTFO

Because equality means equality between education and job opportunities, not you being able to beat someone that is physically weaker.

Don't worry, International Men's Day is November 19th and you can further your political agenda all you like then!

Is we postin' wimmins or naw?

>stop being a whiney pussy about things and man up.
Says the cry ass who is mad because today is some made up special day

International women's day has existed for over 100 years you brainlet

So what you're saying is you only want the kind of equality that benefits you?

Basically going into her rule as an empress of the cluster, her dealings and perspective i think it would be neat, but essentially yeah.

So exactly one then, awesome work there Casanova

>my white male privilege
Honestly any feminist worth their salt is focused today on the burqa-wearers or south asian jungle prostitutes or czechoslovakian human trafficking victims. Think globally. Act locally. You should be ok unless you're actively raping people or you're a Hollywood executive.
And Happy Birthday user!

>Lol what a crybaby pussy, pissed off at an arbitrary day being given a name.
>WAHHHG WHY DOES A WOMAN HAVE CLEAVAGE IN A COMIC BOOK COVER IM TRIGGERED
>not you being able to beat someone that is physically weaker.
So now youre saying you are not equal and deserve special privileges? Not how it works sweet heart. Weaker men get beat up all the time, it doesnt excuse them out of a fight, so it wont excuse you either you spoiled brat.

>points out leftists don't get laid as often as right wingers
>gets attacked personally
Why are soyboys so insecure?

>boo hoo, why doesn't every single super heroine wear stripper clothes and have a pair of torpedo tits?

And its being used as a politcial weapon by regressive feminists now, i never said it was a new thing anyways moron
Im complaining about real poltical problems rather then pedantic issues of people being “big meanies that scare me” on a comic book

>boo hoo, why doesnt every woman wear a hijab and dress modest, but thor has to go shirtless in every movie
Fucking die you scum sucking pig

Cripples deserve equality, yet it's not okay to beat them up. That doesn't make them any less equal.

Let's get back on track
with which group
specifically has the most
untouchably sexless adherents?

Unless you live outside of central Europe, and is still getting raped in Saudi Arabia, or strangled in your crib in china, or getting your clit cut off in Africa

I just wanted a comfy thread about cartoon girls. What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forumsfags?

How was I attacked personally? I mean if he said 'thats one more than you ever will' then Ibwould get it but he just acted like a fag by saying he btfo someone. Not as gay as /threading oneself but in the ballpark.

>Cripples deserve equality, yet it's not okay to beat them up.
Says you, i punched a tard once after it started grabbing a girls boob in highschool when its wrangler was busy hitting on the teacher

Cucks getting triggered at women existing

Somehow, I bet nobody in this thread gets this triggered about international men's day.

>yet it's not okay to beat them up
If a cripple attacks you it's totally okay to beat them up.
The fact they're cripple should actually make them more reticent to attack someone else if they have any sense of self-awareness.

I guess that's why women attack men and still somehow think they aren't getting slapped.

Hating feminists diesnt make you Sup Forums. Also what did you expect making the thread about international womans day?

I don't think you understand how to read.
No one is talking about you.

They keep getting their own events for just existing, ones beyond mothers and fathers day. They bitch and get anything they want. They blame some guy for something and without any evidence but a tear running down her face he's taken out of work. She fucks up and she says sorry she gets off scot free, or she can even get a combo deal for pity and say "that guy made me do it!"

MYbe he expexted Sup Forums to have grown up

It was a direct response to a post of mine and the implication wad that i was 'attacked personally.

>female fictional character is punched, no context at all either
>"WOMEN NEED TO STOP BEING DISCRIMINATED"
fucking jackass, you're telling me there's no circumstances where a woman can be hit? and that if I do it's because of her gender? fuck you and this entire god damn board

It was a direct response to a post of mine and the implication wad that i was attacked personally. Either that or I misread and user means the thread in general then it should have been a general post and not a direct response.

What events do women get just for existing?

Surprise surprise, a day about the politics of gender has people discussing the politics of gender. I forgot the day existed because it doesn't do anything and has no reason to exist.

Yes, exactly, you don't know how to read.
I was talking about myself.

I point out that the right gets more sex than the left and you shit your pants over how much sex I get.
Illiterate crybaby soyboy much?

Scroll up? Don't act all innocent when you're in the fucking thread for it..

Only if a woman is attacking you or posing a threat to your life, not because she said something that hurt your feefees.

International men's day exists. Name one that is unique to women.

That's not the case though you absolute retard.

The problem is that we're online were most feminists aren't reasonable, where everyone has Literally just been assaulted. Realistically most people won't even know what today is until they go on facebook or google.

You said getting laid, that term usually implies you have had several different partners over the years. However you then pointed out literally one sexual partner.

She need one not get weird son
>the cuck guard

>Only if a woman is attacking you or posing a threat to your life, not because she said something that hurt your feefees.
Bullshit, if a woman insults me id punch her like i would if it were a man in that situation. How does it feel knowing im less sexist then you when it comes to actual equality and not just pandering and special privileges for women?

National Girls and Women in Sports Day and Women's Equality Day

Explain why female circumcision is wrong and male circumcision is not

I think it shows you are a maniac if you immediately resort to violence at just someone verbally insulting you.

Eh, females has more problems with it on the woman so it is a bigger issue, but i agree make circumsion at birth is wrong too.

>punching someone because they insulted you

Are you a nigger?

>I think it shows you are a maniac if you immediately resort to violence at just someone verbally insulting you.
So you are calling all the left protesters at berkley and trumps inauguration maniacs, got it

Explain why scalping someone is wrong but haircuts are fine.

>Realistically most people won't even know what today
Which is why birthday user shouldn't sweat it. And if the feminists on Sup Forumsmbler are that tough on you, just go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /r9k/ or Sup Forumsor /x/ or just turn the computer off

I think abon has severe issues and if the jumpscare line to a horror story was 'AND THEN A LIBERAL POPPED OUT' he would scream.

Still has nothing to do with gender, just a case by case basis if instigation leads to a fight. Women are not exempt from being punched, whacked, smacked, shoved, etc. In fact, they instigate even more due to "what, you gonna hit me? yea you can't do that you can't hit a woman!",

t. cuck