That guy you hate

What's the name of the guy everyone on this board hates? He always draws himself as a blue bear with glasses and a fedora, and whines about Cuphead.

Dobson?

How do you not know his name yet remember enough info of his character on threads without having come across his name?

its Dobson

Ayy that's the one. Thanks bud.

Aww, fuck it. Dobson hate thread?

Why is this unironically the best thread active right now?

Newfag, who Dobson

I also don't know the reason of his own hate

Dobson thread

Why does Dobson hate Cuphead?

It is the product of and demands effort.

loved it

>I don't know shit about batman
>like three diffrent story's written by miller = all batman runs

This level of wrong should not be achievable for a human being. Sheer odds should mean he'd be capable of approaching something that could be construed as a point.

>Batman drove a tank and killed people with guns

What a fact-twisting vile motherfucker. It was pointed out by Bats himself that those were fucking RUBBER BULLETS and the Mutants' leader even mocks him because "he doesn't have the stones to kill". To clarify it -again- afterwards, it's mentioned that the Mutants he shot suffered only from bruises and mild concussion. Miller Bats was edgy, but far from a killer.

>no regards for bystanders

Even Miller Bats was trying to minimize casualties when shit went south, which is why during his escape Joker shot at as many random bystanders as possible; he did it all to spite Batman.

>Miller's version of Batman is jealous of other superheroes because of their powers

Where? The worst he has shown is some minor grudge because they all bowed down to government's demands, and Superman became a stooge working exclusively for the US government's interests. Despite all that he still has a degree of respect for his fellow heroes.

There is a reason Dobby boy left DA; everyone there became aware of the fact he does absolutely ZERO research about stuff he criticizes, and have called him out on it more than once.

You're thinking of Boco

Virtue signalling virgin who claims outrage over "sexist" media and calls himself a feminist ally in an attempt to score some pussy.

How did this board come to hate Boco again

Art definitely looks crappy, but I don't disagree with some of his points sometimes.

Reasons.

wait what did he say about cuphead?

this has got to be satire

He's not smart enough for satire.

>butterfry
IT'S SPELLED BUTTERFREEEEEEEEE!!!

He's ugly

Because he’s a tripfag. All you need to know.

I think everyone thinks that. If they haven't they need to watch Nutshack.

DOBSON

Supas sticking a marker up his ass for a mod to FTL to make the ship in the shape of the Hand thing from Steven Universe.

Because it balooned in popularity, and whenever he sees something else float to the top, it lets the air out of his overinflated ego. Basically, bursts his bubble to see other creators suceed by working hard to expand their horizons while he is rightly recognized as a hack full of hot air.

What.

>butterfry

I want to beat the fuck out of his fat stupid feminist face for saying bullshit such as this

>make my parents ashamed of me
>stay a virgin for my entire fucking life
That's not unique to just Son of Dob

>Butterfry

Who is the GG Allin of Sup Forums?

takes my breath away every fucking time
fatfuck frying butter

I got the reference, I'm not proud, but I got the reference...

He has the biggest lolcow thread on kiwiforums . Everyone hates him

His skill level is exactly right for the kind of art that I expect to come out of this fetish.

Noice

So what's the story with Tom Preston? Why does Dobson have a second name and which one is the real one?

>butterfry

>butterfry

why?

Is this the guy who has PTSD over a water bottle ?

Everyone hates Boco

That was good, user
Real good

>Butterfry

>Kidnapping and a murder suicide

This has to be intentional right? I've never watched nor played Pokemon in my life but even I have enough knowledge to know how to use google to search its proper name