Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2006/sep/07/healthandwellbeing.health
youtube.com/watch?v=epTeA3Uz194
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
youtu.be/QJUIzfmJvfs?t=110
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, the songs are back in my head again.

NEVER FEAR
CUZ YOUR FRIEND RONALD'S HERE
GET IN GEAR
THE END IS NEAR
HOORAY FOR RONALD
GIVE A CHEER

It was the end for McDonaldland, at least, once that Super Size Me documentary started a chain reaction that destroyed it in the name of fearmongering.

>that feel when you found out that faggot lied about most of the documentary

Not that it matters. They just changed all the names around.

The Supersize of the old days? That's a Large now.
The old Large is the new Medium.
Medium then is Small now. Small now is a Kid's cup.

And I don't even know if they offer Kid's cups in any sizes anymore.

I remember half of the characters were Kath Soucie doing that super oily Cow voice from Cow and Chicken.

They do but you gotta ask for them

Was anyone ever in any doubt that you shouldn't eat fast food every fucking day tho? Cause multiple universities have tried to emulate Spurlock's results to 0 success

wow look at the Hamburgler's fucking hipster ass outfit.

This. Fuck him and my school for making me watch that shit twice

Grimace looks high.

I don't even understand why he felt the need to lie, McDonald's isn't exactly a paragon of clean, healthy eating and could have made similar points without one iota of untruth.

OH ALIENS WE WELCOME THEE

>that guy who said he desperately needed the Loch Ness episode
>made threads every fucking day begging for it
>all the memes that he was being harassed by the mob to find it
>vanished without a trace a month or so before the episode actually surfaced
I really hope whatever mafia were after him left him alone after the episode was released.

>School segment where teacher talks about the cafeteria not selling soda
>Morgan conveniently, in a completely non-staged manner, reaches over to a students can of "Country Time" Lemonade so he can lecture the teacher about how it has as much sugar as as a can of Coca-Cola

Wow Spurlock, you sure showed her.

A billion to one is was Neil Cicierega

Fear mongering asshole making everyone think that people were too fucking retarded to decide for themselves what was unhealthy and what wasn’t. Problem is people KNOW it’s unhealthy but a lot just don’t care until their first coronary.

THERE'S FLOWERS
AND BIRDS
AND FISH
AND LOGS

Was this shit done by the same studio as 'As told by Ginger' it's hideous

deceits get receipts

Where can I learn more about his lies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2006/sep/07/healthandwellbeing.health

Oh hey, that reminded me of the comicbooks.

Yep. Klasky-Csupo. Responsible for all of your favorite, ugly as sin Nick cartoons.

>Spurlock's production company is called the con

HEY HAMBURGLAR
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH YOU

Wrong, it's
THERE'S FLOWERS
AND SQUIRRELS
AND FISH
AND FROGS
CAVES AND ROCKS
AND LOTS OF LOGS

What is Grimace supposed to be?

True, I buy a medium now because large soda is literally like 32 to 64 fl oz

I think he's supposed to be a living milkshake. Originally, he was the "Evil Grimace", with two pairs of arms with which to steal milkshakes.

Ya know I wouldn't be suprised if he really was behind those threads especially after seing his mcdonaldland card video i wouldn't be suprised

Neil Cicierega is a fucking hero
youtube.com/watch?v=epTeA3Uz194

The dog was voiced and played by Mini-Me

Dunno, but nothing can kill him.

remember the loch ness one taht was fucking lost forever and some attention whore kept teasing that he had it and enver showed it to anyone and then some other dude uploaded it to youtube not even know it was lost
and it was just ok

Retarded.

I loved those videos as a kid, im still mad those health freaks activists made it so mcdonalds had to retire characters like grimace and hamburgler

>I think he's supposed to be a living milkshake.
Truly a fate worse than death.

a really old mcnugget

You know I had this idea for a 4 month Summer Long Happy Meal promotion featuring a reboot of the most popular Happy Meal Toy of all, the Changeables, and basically each month it's a different kind of changeable toy, the commercials were all 80s styled, and each month also had where you can also pay extra for ether a Comic Book or a DVD of the cartoon adventures of the Changeables and their battle against the alien lizard men known as the Munchoids who want to eat all the McDonald's food in the world to gain power, with each new comic and dvd out each month, is that weird?

Who's the black girl supposed to be

Just some chick Ronald is friends with

God damn I look at that image and I can taste the late 90s-early 2000s again. What the fuck?!

Are they going to start using skates to save the day?

I remember a similar Happy Meal theme in which the food items folded out into dinosaurs.

The token, because to use Grimace as the token would be racist.

For some reason, i feel kind of hungry

>that time your teacher showed you the documentary
>it's the school version so it's not even as fun

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

>and it was just ok
Were you expecting Scorsese?

It's not the actual quality that people were wanting. It was confirmation and preservation of its existence.

I get the other characters but, who is the black girl on the left?

Just one of many token kids that pals with Ronald in most commercials and ads.

youtu.be/QJUIzfmJvfs?t=110

Thank you, I was just about to post this too

this is what i love about Sup Forums. great taste in YTPs. this board is far more tolerable than Sup Forums.

Why was this lost media? I mean, I get why it was lost, but who the fuck wanted to watch it?

Neil Cicierega is definitely my fucking hero.
He's like, the father of some of the oldest and most famous internet memes and not in a cringy reddit way. As a content creator and performer, he makes me crazy jealous.

>who the fuck wanted to watch it
thats not the point

Not even a lie, more of a "Captain Obvious" thing of not eating fast food 24/7, for all meals of the month.

But hey high horsery is high horsery, so who cares as long as people get to pretend to feel like they accomplished something right?

100% agree, I mainly lurk on /trash/ and only recently started replying to threads.

get the fuck out

I once went to a McDonald's that had a massive play place, this show on the monitors and fucking Mario party, it was great.
But what the fuck happened to Burger King?

Yo BK still GOAT

I can punish like 4 Whopper Jrs in one setting

But McDick's 1$ chickens are better

One day, black people came to the island and were mean to the friendly grimaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs

you are all fools for not bowing down to the superior Wendy and her delicious deals on fantastic, always fresh, never frozen beef.

also, honestly, the arby's "happy hour" prices are extremely reasonable and those little sliders are not bad.

Last time I had Arby's was when they did that 5 for 5$ deal and I blacked out

I only like the Baconator from Wendy's

White Castle is Patrician tier

I've had White Castle, I've had Whataburger, I've had In-n-Out, and I've had Five Guys, and hell, I even had Cookout. I'm pretty sure I've sampled every regionally popular fast food chain, and I can say with confidence that Culvers is my favorite.

How do you feel about those KFC bowls? I dig them, don't care about the rest of KFC doe. Popeye's is better and I'm not saying that cause I worked there once

Working at a chicken place in the ghetto made me a racist

honestly, working in any establishment in a ghetto can make you a little racist.

Those bowls are kinda good but I definitely can't eat them without thinking about Patton Oswalt's bit about them, how it's basically just a whole meal crammed into a sad little bowl like some kind of prison food.

Popeye's definitely is better. You ever have Hattie B's Hot Chicken in Tennessee? That was the best fast food chicken I've ever had.

I went on this big cross country road trip in a van and fast food joints were the best places for us to use the bathroom and get a little internet. I'm not just some world-traveling Bubble Bass lookin' motherfucker. But I do know some weird ways to get free fast food from a lot of the major franchises, especially McDonald's.

I got no respect for Oswalt anymore. Nigga married his dead wife's best friend, the fuck kinda shit is that? Never had Hattie B's, I'm a filthy East Coaster. We got this chicken place that looks dirty as fuck but it's the best shit ever called King's Chicken. 3pc and Fries for like 4 bucks.

Teach me your ways, senpai

Well, for one, the McDonald's app doesn't keep track of how many accounts you create with a single device, and it's so damn buggy that you can usually get twice the amount of food you ordered at no extra charge if you do weird things like clear the cache or disconnect from the internet in the middle of your order.

Additionally, if some confused looking teenager is working behind the counter, you can usually double-up app-based coupons and physical coupons like the BOGO coupon you get for completing a survey-- because the scanner for the App doesn't communicate properly with the actual register and the deals won't cancel each other out. So for a while I was getting 2 medium fries, a large coffee, and two hamburgers with extra pickles for like $2 total.

Furthermore, whenever you use the McDonald's app to get a free thing (in Seattle, you get a free breakfast sandwich whenever the Seahawks score in the red zone), you can make an infinite number of additions to that thing, and when you go to scan the coupon the register will only recognize that you get a free McGriddles, and it won't charge you extra for ordering double meat and double cheese, or whatever. I once got a fudge and caramel sundae with peanut butter cups in it for free.

Chick Fil A will give you a free sandwich just for signing up for their app, but their app keeps track of how many accounts are logged into one phone. A great way around this is clearing your cache.

And any local place with app-based deals like that, you can usually defeat by clearing your cache and wiping the data from your phone temporarily.

It can all be a lot of effort to go to, but if you were living in a van your time would be a lot less valuable than your money.

And yeah, I kind of agree with you about Oswalt, but I don't know how mad I can be at him. A guy's gotta move on, I guess. It did seem awfully fast, though.

>American mongrel entertainment

Bout to get me some free meats