Prez Volume 2 When?

Calling all Prez fans! Can we get a petition going to get those last six issues out of DC? This comic was the best part of the New 52

I doubt that even if all 10 of us sign it, we'll get more Prez.
Also since then we've gotten Flintstones and Snagglepuss, so it feels like the people who've made it have sadly moved on too.

It's a shame it didn't get finished, I don't know if I'd want to chance them finishing it now.

I hope with imprints like Young Animal or Black Label, we'll eventually get the opportunity to see this getting finished.

I just wish Caldwell was doing interiors on Snagglepuss instead of the hack we have now

Snagglepuss I thought was okay, but not as good as Prez or Flintstones.

I miss Pharmaduke

It's over, user. I know it hurts, but it's a lost cause.
The unfortunate thing about Prez is a lot of people look at the cover and go "wow fucking sjw horseshit" instead of realizing what it actually is.

I was waiting for Boss Smiley to become the final boss.

It won't get finished because of how close it was hitting to the real life elections, apparently.

Snagglepuss is a piece of shit liberal propaganda book.

not a single thing from Rebirth is worth Prez getting cancelled
fuck DC

That implies Rebirth was the reason it was canned and not low numbers.

I’LL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

Real life got too much like Prez. which is the best reason to cancel a book.

wish we still had it though

It’s actually scary how true to life this comic is becoming

Prez is such a fucking shitty president and a total gun grabber. I'd rather fucking vote for Luthor.

Never heard of this, is it based on the story from sandman?

same concept of "kid elected president" from the original Prez back in the 70s, but more modernized.

If you do superman ignores you.

Like completely

but it was a bunch of sjw horseshit; look into your heart, you know it to be true

Not really, it was a comic series before that issue that did not last very long

yes because if the industry needs anything more is more sjw/feminist comics

Did you not read the book cause in it everyone is a fucking asshole... much like yourself

It’s very clear that you didn’t read the comic at all and judged the book by the appearance of the protagonist on the cover

>blonde white guy
>modernizing means making him a brown girl
based waifufags

isnt this the comic that lasted two issues?

I enjoyed Prez. I don't think Sup Forums would be a good place to discuss this anymore, unfortunately. Sup Forums just loves taking it up the ass from Sup Forums whenever the slightest whiff of politics comes up.

Technically 4 + 1 in the Cavalcade of Cancelled Comics

Sup Forums existed when Prez was still being published. Your boogieman is all in your head rent free.

Sort of. The 70's comic came first, sandman had him guest star.

Eh, at least it was INTERESTING horseshit. I think the biggest problem is that it's far LESS crazy than the actual election.

Don't be such a bitchanon, user. The storytimes during release went off just fine.

No Prez still exists but it’s an Alt Universe where he never became President

it's a bit depressing how prophetic this managed to be

first issue was published literally the day after Trump declared his candidancy

I know, it’s quite honestly depressing

It wasn't cancelled because of Rebirth. It was cancelled because it sold like absolute ass. Nothing in Rebirth sells as low as Prez did

That's basically the same thing, the main character who's the teen president is still a brown girl.

and?

But shes not Brown. She's just tanned. Pretty sure you see her working on it in issue #2

Sup Forums was /x/ tier conspiracy. It was fun. Now it's just tiresome.

Explain.

... I did not notice those freaky spider legs on Carl. I thought he was a regular end of life robo-bear.

If you don't get up hope you eventually begin a autistic level cult following for a comic most haven't heard of.

Trust me, I still have hope for Witch Doctor, and now I'm a weirdo who has bought 2 copies of the 2nd vol and 6 copies of the first in attempts to give them away to make people interested in the comic and give it a cult classic following.

Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

I would kill for more Witch Doctor.

So you haven’t read it then... her fathers white. From what I remember her mother was never shown so she could be mixed race but what does that even matter, are you racist?

Sorry meant to respond to

With all the new pop up imprints it could be entirely possible for them to bring it back

What is this from? I don’t remember this in the miniseries

it was a backup in a random Catwoman issue, I think

The Catwoman/Prez Election Special

Thanks