missed opportunity to be honest

how can you tell?

Jesus Christ it's a fucking ninja
Where did it come from?

I feel bad for hee

what a cunt haha

Is she psychic or something?

Has she ever met miss marvel yet?

I'm not too good at spotting muties but I think she has electric powers.

She randomly showed up in the arc before last. No words just there.

No. The most she ever did was a single panel background cameo like all X-Men not connected to Xavier, Magneto, or Wolverine do.

She is pretty cute.

That looks like a niquab rather than an Afghan burqa. When is Marvel going to start hiring people who actually know what they're writing about?

the X-kids are just wallpaper.

I'm still shocked somebody remembered Gentle existed and put him on a team.

>One page is more critical of the flaws of Islam than the entirety of Ms. Marvel

What the fuck happened to remove Marvels balls?

I would like to see more of her with Fantomex.

Call it whatever you want. The ninja suit is a stupid idea from a stupid culture incompatible with western values.

I see you user, I feel bad for her too, that's just bullshit to say to someone. It's her culture but some shithead that dresses like a toddler thinks that's wrong so it's not okay lmao. having self-respect and humility isn't a bad thing and it amazes me people shame others for it now a days. I hope that cunt gets her shit kicked in!

>self respect and humility by wearing corse black trash bag in the desert

She wants to wear it. But if she takes it off I'll beat the shit out of her! Good thing she wants to wear it.

Admittedly Islam has issues in how much they force women to wear the trashbag and how insane they'll get if it gets ripped or something, but there's nothing wrong with a muslim wearing traditional clothing of their religion. You're just as much as a advocate for the whole wrong think thing as the people that write for marvel

>can flay a person alive
>hurr mutants are gud bois, registration raciss!

The idea of the garment is to not be attractive enough to tempt men into raping you. The "teach men not to rape" army will defend the garment to the death.

God I hate western cunts, are the readers suppose to support an asshole like that?

>Respect my culture and I'll respect yours
>NO, I KNOW YOU THINK I'M A SLUT BECAUSE I DRESS LIKE ONE. YOUR SETTING WOMEN BACK *leaves to suck stranger dick*

>Islam
You mean tribal desert faggots
Less retarded Muslim countries range from scarves completely covering hair and neck, to barely covering anything, to not requiring head coverings at all

>women should be allowed to wear what they want
B-but I want to wear the Burk-
>Fuck you

She literally says "Showing off skin is wrong" you can't back peddle by saying "Oh it's okay when you do it"

It's also ironic since, it's kinda hot.

"You got to really love that bitche's eyes"
youtu.be/zsuAtiVm28Q?t=240

>You mean tribal desert faggots
That's not how you spell "sand niggers."

And what, literally responding with "Fuck your religion and culture." is diplomatic? She wasn't getting mad at that attention whore, just defending why she wore her own garments from a bitch that was shaming her for following her culture.

Love this artist and fetish

>getting mad that people hold themselves to different standards than yourself
Do you bitch when a fancy restaurant ask that you dress up?

The (insert bullshit name here for the ninja garb) comes and reflects a culture where

1. Men are expected to be driven into an animalistic rape frenzy at the sight of bare flesh

2. The onus for this is almost entirely on the woman who is punished not only by the concealment of the outfit but its discomfort. Why else would it be heavy black fabric in a desert region instead of so say, flowing white gauze?

She's allowed to. But she should be willing to accept rational criticism for her embarassing choices. She won't be legally punished for dressing like a Halloween ghost. Just like she won't be punished for dressing like a BDSM dominatrix. But she will be mocked for her foolish choices.

Get mocked for wearing a fedora and trenchoat, get mocked for wearing a ninja cloak.

What in the world is wrong with saying "fuck your religion and culture"? Especially after Dust implied a woman showing skin was immodest.

You poor sad bugman. Don't you have any pride in the culture your parents left you?

This. The two cultural views are incompatible.

My Sandnigga

>Formal wear is equivalent functionally and culturally to the garbage bag of shame
I'm not following your logic here user.

>Attacked by a slaver trying to remove her jihab.
Sure thing buddy

Sandman, Quicksand, Dust, which one comes out on top in a fight?

It makes sense since they're both cultures where it's perfectly alright to fuck your cousin.

>western cunts
>Surge was born and raised in Japan, only been in the USA about 2-3 years at this point.
She's a Japanese cunt, user. She's basically a proto-gyaru but bitchier.

>Disagree on modesty
>opponent offers calm "agree to disagree"
>Western girl throws a temper tantrum because she knows she's a slut but hates to admit it

Saying "fuck your religion and culture" is how America forced Japan to evolve from a martial country wanting to rape Asia into a Co-Prosperity sphere to a republic, how Spain forced South America to evolve from a continent dominated by religious zealots practicing blood sacrifice to...well, not the worst continent, and how England forced India to evolve from a rigid caste system to...well, not the worst country.

The West NOT saying "fuck your religion and culture' anymore is why things are getting worse around the world. And its why things are going to keep getting worse until it reaches a boiling point where you grandchildren will look back on your lack of conviction with disgust as the world descends into war once again.

Sandman because he has better feats especially when it comes to absorbing mass other than his own.

The trashbag of shame is not modesty. It's submission to a bronze age ideology.

It's not a dress. It's not a modest blouse. It's not even Victorian or Edwardian attire for women. It's a heavy coat made to punish women who wanted to go outside.

Her defense was "If you dress this way you're a slut." She could have just "I don't want to." Just because she wasn't welling doesn't mean she wasn't being insulting.

Dorm rooms and college campuses are not restaurants. Also

>Food or food service analogy

>literally arguing for "White Man's Burden"
>Hurr why is everyone so anti-white nowadays?!

While I don't agree with EVERYTHING user is saying here. It IS empirically and statistically shown that western colonized countries, and countries heavily influenced by western culture are almost always better off in terms of economy, human rights, health care, etc, etc. The standard of living as a whole is WAY better in most of the world because of western culture, not in spite of it.

Unless the natives were dumbasses and burned everything that had been left to them like in the Republic of Congo.

So she is only capable of dissolving her own body into little dust particles that she can control, and not actually manipulates any sand or dust.
If she wants to get stronger, she should become really fat, then she'd have much more dust to work with.

>not the worst continent
I mean, yeah, spain improved them but ...eeehhhh...

>Implying White Man's Burden was wrong
Look at Zimbabwe. They're literally begging the white farmers to come back after driving them off with brutal violence. And the same is about to happen to South Africa.

Compare what white men pay in taxes to what they receive in government benefits to migrants or illegals. The white man is literally subsidizing the existence of other races in traditionally white societies.

White Man's Burden exists. It's just that people in the past knew how to say "thank you" instead of "fuck drumpf and fuck whyte pepal".

This.

It's very telling actually. She couldn't have said "I just want to" because no one in their right mind wants to wear a heavy black coat all day. So she was forced into telling the truth, and the truth is simply that in Islam a woman with bare skin is a whore.

Better than literally ripping out the hearts of conquered people and sacrificing them to gods.

>Better than literally ripping out the hearts of conquered people and sacrificing them to gods.
As I said. There was improvement, but, calling them, "Not the worst continent" leaves a bit of room for argument.

You all know that this page really isn't that bad in context right?

You all know that Surge is SUPPOSED to be a bitch, right? And that it's just part of her character.

Obviously not since we've got Sup Forums here arguing for cultural intolerance based off insecurity of sluts knowing they're sluts.

>Saying "fuck your religion and culture" is how America forced Japan to evolve from a martial country wanting to rape Asia into a Co-Prosperity sphere to a republic

Japan has like the least fucked-with religion and culture of any non-Judeo-Christian society on the planet. They did a good job torturing and murdering the shit out of Christian missionaries before they could spread their poison too far.

Really because all I see is her btfo'ing a dumb muzzy

It's an Abaya with a niqab veil

One of the other students pointed it out a few years later when Pixie mistook it for a burqa

I dunno man, cutting people's heads off and leaving them in the middle of the street to scare people into submission is pretty fucking bad. At best it had more viable results than cutting out hearts for quetzalcoatl.

Great they get to keep their proto-pagan atheist society.

This is the outdoor wear from a culture commonly criticized for being incredibly repressive toward woman. Looking at it what can you infer about the culture's attitude toward woman? We can tell that the beauty of women was something highly valued by this culture. The face is prominent, the subject of a lone woman engrossed in her own reading is considered worthy of artwork. Her dress is functional and comfortable, not to the extent a man's is but she can walk outside and be by herself without keeling over. She can enjoy the wind on her face and the sun on her skin. She can be outside in nature and enjoy herself.

Look at her smile. She is happy only for herself, and the artist is happy that she is happy only for herself. She is allowed to make herself pretty and individualized with the way she fixes her hair and the oramentation she wears. Her being a person matters in this culture.

Now class, what can you infer about the culture that has this as the outdoor wear of women?

The problem is that Surge is 100 percent right.

The age of Dust and Kamala is coming to a close. Nothing red pills like reality, and people are seeing more and more of the reality of the migrant crisis every day. In a decade people will look back on Marvel's hand-holding of Islam and cringe.

>Forced their god emperor to sign a peace treaty after dropping two sci-fi weapons on them, then completely restructuring their government and taking away their military

America fucked with Japan's culture a hell of a lot. They got tamed from a nation of samurai warriors into a nation of low-T car manufacturers.

>red pill
You dummies do realize this was an allegory for transgenderism right?

>She can enjoy the wind on her face and the sun on her skin.

They why is she hiding from it like a god damned vampire?
White people and burning up/skin cancer from life giving sun..

I mean you say that, but the culture was also criticized for repressing everyone and its incredible importance on appearances and pretenses.
A lone illustration doesn't really give the full picture of ones culture, and the ideals are hardly ever the reality.

My favorite thing about Dust is how artists think They don't wear clothes under the niqab so every time she loses it she's in her underwear.

And jesus.
And every other thing.
The Author is dead

the emperor was their religion
he was descended from the gods and was their mystical guide for the nation. you think japs flew into boats because they were just deticated to their country, going on a kamikaze mission means you should would be enshrined in the emperor's personal shrine as a noble warrior, the highest honor in their religion.
macarthur completely dismantled the foundations of their religion by having the emperor surrender to him and then revealing to the japanese public that he wasn't a god but a manlet. their religion collapsed, now their whole country is atheist and they just do some ceremonies like visiting shrines not out of actual belief but just because its a cultural practice.

Can we get back to talking about dust?

Maybe Sooraya gets a thrill from wearing nothing at all underneath it

Dust is really limited compared to Sandman and Quicksand

She can't make constructs out of sand like they do or absorb more sand mass to make herself more dense for h2h

Mostly she just turns parts of herself into sand and then moves the particles really fast to create little sandstorms.

No you don't understand, they repressed non-whites and stripped resources from conquered people for their own good.

Are you really going to argue that Victorian England was more oppressive to women than modern Islam? Because if you're willing to stand by that statement I'll debate you.

The only way you can wear it and not die is if you're next to naked underneath it. It's such a simple idea that I can believe someone with only a little understanding of Islam would believe it.

She's moderating the amount of sunlight she gets user. Again, her comfort is important to this culture.

It's hard for many to believe today because Japan is widely seen as an inoffensive country of anime and cute girls doing cute things, but they were once religious Klingons who literally believed the Emperor was a son of Amaterasu who was actually real and wanted them to manifest destiny all of Asia and the Pacific and spread their superior Japanese seed among the lower races.

We are, with more truth and honesty than her writers have ever used with her.

And now they're being begged to come back because even with the repression and exploitation they managed countries better than the natives.

Too late.

The thing is, Victorian era England was during the 19th century.
Modern Islam is today.

Kek. I find it hilarious that the slut is the one getting mad.

>imposes theocratic christianity
>undermines local governments out of spite
>"better"

I love how stupid white trash racists are forced to ignore history. Conservatives are disgusting, wallow in ignorance like dogs wallow in shit.

That is a pretty good point.

No we can talk about her.

Tell us, what do you like about Dust? Do you feel her writers have been fair when it comes to her chosen religious affiliation? How does Dust feel about Allah in a world where Thor is real and Iron Man has better feats than Muhommed? Did Allah create the Kree and Shiar? Why weren't the Celestials mentioned in the Koran?

No I'm just saying you're painting a simplistic picture of Victorian England based on a literal painting.

Yeah who needs those white farmers in Zimbabwe anyway? And India was doing justtttttt fine before the white man came, didn't need modernization at all.

But dogs don't wallow in shit.
If you said pigs and mud, your analogy might be apt.

Yes, just look at how happy she is that she can barely move and has to hide beneath the shade.

Also, red-pilling is a trans metaphor. Its like you want to come across as a pretentious moron.

Not surprising, it's insecurity.

A-are you implying that Islam isn't theocratic? Cause it's basically the only theocracy left on the planet.

Pigs are hygienic, actually, while dogs frequently roll in shit, presumably as a scent-concealing instinct.

This woman is completely missing the point of wearing a piece of clothing to encourage modesty.

So are you saying Victorian culture didn't have any respect for women? It was just hatred and spitting on them all day long? Are you saying we can't compare how Victorian England treats women to how Islam treats women?

She's far more comfortable than a woman in a burka.

Did Islam ever even paint happy pictures of women? Because the West was doing that for a long, long time.

Did Islam ever do portraits of women?

And thank God for that.

Whatever point you have to make about victorian England, that was literally the 19th century.

Islam continues to do the same thing, if not worse, today.

>I clothe myself based on what men deem is acceptable

Vs

>I clothe myself based on what I deem is accessible

This is the underlining, basic difference between the two cultures.

Pre-colonial Zimbabwe had one of the greatest civilisations known in Africa, actually. Its kind of common knowledge.

As for India, are you even trying?

>Bugmen literally arguing that modern Islam respects women more than Victorian England

I can't wait to see all your cuckfaces when Trump gets re-elected.

What is Uganda (or really, any sub-saharran non-muslim or Sierra Lione country)?

What is New Guinea?

What is Russia?

You're delusional and downright pathetic if you think christian theocracies don't exist today.

>India goes from utter poverty and destitution to a somewhat functional modern civilization
Bitch are YOU even trying?

>Muh great Zimbabwe meme
That was built by Jews, not Blacks.

Where did this "red-pilling is about trans" meme come from?

Yeah, Islam isn't exactly my favorite group, but whatshername is just being bitchy. Which is a shame, since she has a cool design.

>What is Uganda

>What is New Guinea?
Isn't western new guinea owned by Indonesia?

>both Wachowskis are trans
>Zion rebels ast their names aside for new ones
>female gynoid is beaten while screaming "I'm real"
>train station scene outright inspired by attempted suicide

Its extremely unsubtle.