mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ
desuarchive.org/co/thread/98816564/#98826234
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyteg
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyvsw
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=9J1oE7OTTnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure but they look cool

He also makes some pretty damn unnerving sounds when we first encounter him.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKMzA-ypY18

Oh boy, another "BIG EVENTFUL FINAL BOSS" that will be dealt with anticlimactically in the last 30 seconds of the episode.

fuck you fag

Do people actually still care about Adventure Time?

I figured most people moved on to Steven Universe or Star vs or Teen Titans Go?

There's only 5 episodes left + a Minecraft episode.

THIS

Is Blenanas out yet?
the absolute state of NuAT
Why? SU is only similar to the shit seasons of AT, and at that point you might as well just keep watching AT.
TTG is just absolute shit worse than both.

>Being this fucking retarded
Would you prefer GOLB devouring the entire multiverse and rendering every single action and development throughout the series null and void instead, friendo?

Not him but I like golb ending where the universe is cancelled

>being this fucking retarded
would you rather another hyped up villain become a non-threat almost as soon as it appears or would you rather something actually come out of it friendo?

>would you rather another hyped up villain become a non-threat as soon as it appears
user, GOLB has shown up like twice so far throughout the series, and both times resulted in him achieving whatever nebulous and malign goal he sought to complete with no-one able to stop him, not even a fullblown Wishmaster. The most likely situation that will occur here is that Finn and co are going to just have to desperately endure against something they have no chance in hell at actually beating.

>Is Blenanas out yet?

Tomorrow at 3AM EST

>GOLB is coming
>pic related

Which one is the harbinger of chaos?

where can i find all the episodes from Wild Hunt onward? I can only find downloads for up to The Three Buckets

Got you covered mate
mega.nz/#F!eUkElIrC!mhbfKDwVOjty99HYnfunOw
mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ

Let me guess, you guys all really liked how "The Comet" ended, right?

Thanks brudda! Why are the episodes in the second link s09 e5-8? Arent those the new ones?

They are. CN rearranged the season order and turned Season 9 (the final season) into Season 10.

I honestly think AT really picked up after the season ~5 slump
I've enjoyed the newer episodes a lot and I hope it gets the finale it deserves

I'm none of them, but the comet was a great episode.

>I hope it gets the finale it deserves
we all do user, we all do.

i thought it was in 10 days or so

All four episodes will be available tomorrow at 3AM on the app/website. CN is going to air them on TV in 10 days.

of yeah.

I mean, you're not wrong.

>everyone dealing against an unstoppable being who can erase reality
>dealed in the 30 last seconds of the episode

Yeah, try harder

Nice numbers, but you severely overestimate AT's writing staff if you think you'll be getting a conclusion that is in any way satisfying.

The last AT episode I watched was the one were marceline fights the vampire king after gaining back her powers.

Introduce me to GOLB, Sup Forums. What does it do? is it stronger than the lich? orgalorg?

A cosmic entity that can erase people and realities. The Lich calls himself "the last scholar of GOLB" in Whispers, meaning this thing is more powerful than him.

this allllllll day

I'm confident it'll be a good finale at the very least. If satisfying to you means Finn and friends fighting GOLB head on in an epic battle, then you're probs gonna be disappointed.

He's a malevolent deity with the power to destroy worlds.

Yeah, I did. What of it fuckface?

>If satisfying to you means Finn and friends fighting GOLB head on in an epic battle
Don't insult me. I'd be satisfied with a finale that is even halfway competently written, which the AT writing staff have proved themselves incapable of time and time again. Great at setting up, zero ability to finish worth a damn.

so in six hours we get new AT?
yeet

No insult intended, it's just that these comments always confuse me, because I have no idea what your expectations are. AT plot threads aren't linear narrative arcs with a clear beginning, middle and end, with the exception of Stakes and Islands, which are mostly self-contained. Most storylines don't actually 'finish', they just keep going indefinitely.

Bendis has obviously studied under GOLB, and now intends to put those teachings of evil to good use by destroying one of the last beacons of hope in this rotting world.

Hypercrisis?

Having marathoned the series twice, I barely remember this guy, Why's he so important?

He only shows up briefly in two episodes, but he's implied to be an extremely powerful deity that can thoroughly erase things from existence and seems to be the Lich's superior.

He's like Anti-God or The Devil or some shit.

I think the only reason I care for this show now is because I watched it when I was 13 and now at 21 it feels like it's a journey that I wanna finish. I started the journey, I'll end the journey.

Whether it was a shit show or not it still holds significance over my teen years.

I only care for Finn and what happens to him in the end. Hey, they slung him with HW so at least he's getting laid in the bare minimum

Golb is gonna get btfo by Glob

I feel like they're gonna go for some shitty ending where everything ends up back to how it started in the first episode.

His first appearance was in Puhoy when Finn left pillow world, presumably wiping it from existence. In You Forgot Your Floaties, it was revealed he fucked up Mars a long time ago, and also erased Magic Man's lover, Margles. 'The 'rising' that the grass curse mentioned is a possible reference to his return. Lich said he was a scholar of GOLB in Whispers. Basically, he's been this evil threat looming in the background for about 5 years, and now he's finally showing up.

but this time more Bubbline. gotta make sure that stays the same out of everything somehow

Nice ass

So when you die does GOLB just eat you or what?

Only the best demon gods can have asses that fine.

Bad news. desuarchive.org/co/thread/98816564/#98826234

GOLB and Tsathoggua should be gym buddies, maybe work off some of that flab.

Yeah that's kinda what I felt they were gonna do. At least it's not as bad as Regular Show or Young Justice. I wish Young Justice ended better

>His first appearance was in Puhoy when Finn left pillow world, presumably wiping it from existence.
but... pillow world wasn't real

I feel like it's bait, but part of me fears that it's real. God I hope not.
>At least it's not as bad as Regular Show
Regular Show has one of the best finales in all of CN history

I wouldn't say one of the best finales.
It's not one of the worst but I say it could've ended better.

Exactly.

GGGG's a little preoccupied orbiting the earth as little more than severed heads.

>flab
Look at , he's built like a tank.

I'm hoping this is real, it'd be nice knowing everyone goes back to normal after this weird wave of angst and depression that took them over.

Season 5 was in every way better than 6-10

h-haha

Is anyone else put off by how goofy his face looks in that silhouette? He looks kinda like a sock-puppet.

Well, he is talking to a child he thinks is still scared of him.

Just recorded these

Blenanas
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyteg

Temple of Mars
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyvsw

thanks!

here is Jake the Starchild

dailymotion.com/video/x6fyz5k

fyi it comes before Temple of Mars chronologically, not sure why CN listed it after

Isn't there one more? Or is that not up yet?

>recorded

yes, too brainlet to figure out how to rip DRM flash videos

It's sad that the best of these episodes so far is Blenanas and that was a filler episode.
Am I the only one who felt that Jake the Starchild and Temple of Mars were a slog to get through? Just not really entertaining at all.

Jake's real dad just felt like Martin 2.0 and I'm curious as to how they're gonna drag this Betty storyline out since we only have 2 episodes left now.

Where's Gumbaldia at by the way?

Yeah I was disappointed mostly. Hoping Gumbaldia is good but I can't load it yet for some reason

so this is how they explain away multi dimensional lich, golb is gona eat him.

Nearly 3 years later and I think this video is still mostly accurate to how I feel about later Adventure Time. The show isn't as bad as it was during Season 6, but I do feel a lot of the fun is missing from it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9J1oE7OTTnM

I'm out of the PC right now, what happens in Gumbaldia?

Jake is brutually murdered and Gumbald rapes Princess Bubblegum

Blenanas was definitely the best of these but honestly I'm kind of let down. Guess I had higher expectations. It wasn't a bad episode or anything just, feels like it would be average if the bar for this season wasn't so low.
>filler episode
Next thing you know people are going to call rainy day daydream a filler episode

Are you implying your mom is Princes Bubblegum?

Seriously, who thought, in a world filled with magic, monsters, and unexplainable phenomena, that the best thing to do with Jake's powers was to explain them. Even worse to make it "oh yeah, Jake is an alien, and he has an alien Dad from an alien planet with really boring looking aliens."

Rolling around in mud was a better fucking explanation and that was an actual joke.

Anyone have Gumbaldia? Thanks to the user who upped the others, btw

I am so dissapointed right now. None of those episodes felt fun nor exciting. I don't know what it's going on with this season but I think it should have more spice. It's the final season godamn! I'm not even excited for the finale anymore...

Anyone got a link to Gumbaldia yet?

>with really boring looking aliens
It's not even that; the other aliens were fake

... That's even worse. That means Jake's dad was the only one, and he just got Finn's Dad'd into a black hole.

They literally injected new dads for both Finn and Jake and jettisoned them out of existence. What the fuck was gained from this Jake plotline? Was it pointless or is there a joke I'm missing?

Everyone in adventure time has daddy issues I think is what their saying

>inb4 GOLB turns out to be a fourth dimensional version of Warren post-black hole

Where is that Gumbalida rip?

Gumbaldia was meh also. But at the end it showed some characters that will appear in the finale

Finn must first master Ultra Instinct if he wants to stand a chance against Golb

IT WAS SO GOOD

rip gumbaldia damn it

Heard that Sir Slicer and Scorcher were in the episode as part of Gumbald's army. Who else was there?

>Lich appears
>AT LAST, NOW I FINALLY GET TO DO EDGY THINGS AGA...
>GOLB appears
>I'M TIRED OF YOU CONSTANTLY FAILING ME LICH, I'M GONNA DO THE JOB MYSELF
>kills Lich in a cliffhanger to show how threatening he is
>becomes a major threat for exactly one (1) episode
>defeated at the end of this episode by some last-minute solution

no, it had way more boring filler stuff going on

me-mow, Ricardio, Bandit Princess, Samantha

does anybody actually have a link to it though ?

Seconding this.

I'm glad to see Bandit Princess return. It never sat well with me that she got away with her crimes.