With all the reboots and revivals of 80s/90s properties happening lately (DuckTales, Muppet Babies, Animaniacs...

With all the reboots and revivals of 80s/90s properties happening lately (DuckTales, Muppet Babies, Animaniacs, Blue's Clues), how come we haven't seen any announcement of a Dumbo's Circus reboot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDE-IWxU2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=attoEWTbhrs
youtube.com/watch?v=OtASI_blv_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welp, congratulations, you reminded me this existed after not thinking about it for 30 years. Bravo.

80's Disney Channel was a strange time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDE-IWxU2-A

Welcome to Pooh Corner was the fuckin best

bump

I want a Dog City reboot

Or maybe not

>i now have to bear the weight knowing this uncanny valley abomination exists for the rest of my life
Disney fags are cancer

fuck you eyeore
fuck you LONG EARS
fuck all of you kids out there

ringling bros died. westerners don't like circuses anymore. the new dumbo movie will probably be about how circuses are bad and zoos are good. disney is planning on making a movie based on a book about animal in a cage in a mall that escapes and learns that it is good to live in a zoo.

Fuck this was real?

Son of a 14 generation circus family. AMA

No takers? Im not personally in it but I know a lot of humorous anecdotes and the history of the rise and fall of the circus in the west.

After H.R. Pufnstuf became a dealer, things were never the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=attoEWTbhrs

youtube.com/watch?v=OtASI_blv_0

Let's wet the appetite
When my Grandfather first came from Italy, he did a acrobat act with his brother called Ching and Chong. They wore yellow face and fake hair queues. He never understood why the actual Chinese performers were so mad about it.

I wanna keep this thread alive just to hear more shit like this

Remember when you actually had to pay a separate bill just to get Disney Channel included with your cable package?

>But Pooh what if he's friendly and tall like a birch
>What if he's the vicar from my nearby church
>If he's my teacher and he tells me to come
>Shouldn't I show him my cheeky old bum
>Or the chemist or dustbin man, or wrinkly old Tom
>Don't they have the right to tug on my tiddley pom?

All my life, I have been fascinated with the circus, even I only got to see Ringling Bros. once, and I was too young to remember it. I shed legit tears as I watched their last show streaming online.

Put simply, I fucking love the circus. I can't think of any specific questions for you at the moment, but please share more anecdotes.

>actual lyrics

It was a hard life, and I am very grateful that my father got out when he had the chance.
I am sad to see it die and see it taken over by gahjoes.

Gahjoe?

Towner, or anybody who doesn't come from an established circus family.
Think those hipster who like to do slackline.
I'm told it's a Roma loan word.

>When my dad was a teen he was working on a show with a cousin of a cousin.
>Cousin is a alpha manlet swissman who wore Lederhosen and no shirt as loungewear
>Used to point out chicks to my dad and say "you outta fuck 'er" a little too loudly
>This show had a midget who thought it was cute to get handsy with the women.
>tries this with Swiss cousins GF
>Midget is thrown five rows into the stands.
>Never gets cute again

Due to the rigors of acrobatics and setting up tents, circus folk are pretty strong.
The Strongman is all tricks and gimmicks, watch out for that clown balancing another clown on his head

I need to request this in a drawthread

bump

I gotta go to sleep
One thing I will mention about Dumbo is that they do get it right that the circus wintered in Florida. Sarasota is a town full of retired circus performers.

To Sarasota I must vacation, then! Not because I'm a retired circus performer, but because I wanna hang around old circus folks and hear their stories

Yep. There was also an Alice in Wonderland show for Early Elementary Schoolers that taught kids morals and different parts of the English Language and also featured Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as rappers

>tfw too intelligent for strangers