What are some heroes that work together but don't really interact...

What are some heroes that work together but don't really interact? Everyone knows that Barry and Hal are good friends and that Supes and Batman are opposites attract style. But what about characters who just don't really seem to care much for each other? I was just thinking that Wonder Woman and The Flash (Both Barry and Wally) really never interact much. Both Barry and Wally seem to not be comfortable with WW's political activism or personality.

Wally and Ralph.

I'm not sure where you get that. Flashpoint, for all that it is one of Cereal Lord's worse iterations of published fan fic, has Barry stating that the Diana he knows would not act the way the Wonder Woman in this dystopia/endgame verse is acting; in the modern era, Barry is written as being all in favor for bringing criminals to justice and helping people in disasters and the like, versus social change and social engineering, but in the Silver Age (which is a far longer history), he got along well with ALL the other supers, who all wanted essentially the same thing.

There are probably far less Wally or Barry and Diana interacting personally stories than anything else, likewise Arthur and pretty much the entire current league membership, much less lesser heroes, and similarly with Ollie and a few others. They don't necessarily interact but there isn't a lack of comfort or a lack of conviviality or comradeship, etc.

True. The Superhero community in the DC universe is a lot more stable and cordial compared to say the Marvel one, where at the drop of a hat, those fuckers would eat eachother alive.

Aquaman really doesn't interact much with the JL at all. You can even take him out of a lot of stories and replace him with anybody else and nothing would really be lost in terms of interaction. Goes for Cyborg too though Johns tried giving him Billy.

They all respect each other for their sense of Justice but they aren't all necessarily good friends, except when they are the super friends.

Arthur and J'onn are fairly close.

Yeah like a billion years ago

I really enjoy Aquaman's Rebirth storyline because it goes into how he feels separate from the rest of the League due to the baggage of also being a Monarch, as well as his fish guy image.

Priest had Aquaman say that he doesn’t really know Superman, although that’s bullshit.

Barry and Ollie, while both are friends with Hal they usually can’t stand each other. Although Wally, Conner and Kyle all seemed like good friends

Zatanna and every hero not named Batman or Black Canary

This is funny to note only because of the way the CW shows had to be set up, Barry and Ollie ended up as friends in that universe instead.

Casualfag here. I'm trying to think of an aquaman/superman story, and I'm drawing a blank.

Outside of Wonderbat shipbait, Bruce and Diana are noticeably not particularly chummy.

Slightly related, there's Aquaman & Hawkman, who's interactions seem to involve punching.

Punching is the standard Thanagarian greeting.

Remember that time DC tried to ship them?

Some of them are - I mean there's the hard traveling heroes, so Hal and Ollie have a friendship, and then there is Barry and Hal, which continued in the New 52 such that they were the only ones of the original 7 that knew each other beforehand. Likewise, Wally and Kyle during those Justice League runs and numerous others.

Wasn't it just before the Nu52 started?

Way before, back in Kelly's JLA run, IIRC.