Star vs Pregnant Angie and Buff Frog Leaving

A thread to talk about this coming weekend's new episodes. Why would Buff Frog be leaving and why would Angie be pregnant now when Marco's 15?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/gmanl.mp4
dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/164511096388/are-we-gonna-see-how-marcos-parents-fell-in-love#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Granny wants some soy...

Would you give it to her? Reminder, the reason why she wants soy is because she wants a nice human (boy) , then a filthy evil monster.

>why would Angie be pregnant now when Marco's 15?
They have the house to themselves. They took the opportunity and have probably been fucking like jack rabbits 24/7. Guess Rafael's manged to get one past the goalie.

Because they married young and clearly still like sex plenty.

But they've probably had sex plenty of times after Marco, but why are they getting pregnant now?
Is it just since Marco has left, they need somebody to replace him? that's my guess.

Is it time for Marco to descend further into corruption?

Yeah saw that, really hyped!

Leaked promo
a.pomfe.co/gmanl.mp4

Skooled!/ Booth Buddies Mar. 24, 2018

Ponyhead returns to St. O’s and finds that the curriculum got tougher. A magical photo booth at a wedding goes on the fritz and captures Star and Marco inside.

>in this special episode, we will learn who is the real trap
>One of the Butterfly's are traps... or perhaps Marco is a trap

I just want to see what the point of her character will be
That's literally the only thing I care about at this point

It’s pretty on the nose and convenient for Star and Marco to both be stuck a magical photo/confession booth at a wedding. But why a magical booth? What would it do differently than a regular booth? Really activates the almonds

>read Buff Frog as Butt Frog
>realise mistake
>crushing disappointment
Huh.

Your overthinking things. The new kid is probably an accident. Macro's been out of the house for a few months so it's no inconceivable that now that they don't have to worry about Marco walking in on them they probably went a little overboard with the fucking. They probably ran out of condoms or something and said fuck it.

Starco?! I am sure fucking hoping so that Starco will finally inch further.

Say something nice to my waifu that's going to appear for two weeks.

Or your mom is going to die in her sleep tonight.

Yeah you're probably right, lol.

>tfw next week you have IRL special events you need to take care of.
Goddamn it, I hope one of you screen-cappers are fucking recording that shit and taking note of the highlights.

Looks like she was literally flying when Rhombulus froze her.

How bad did I do?

Keep at it, user. Maybe try working on getting confident with your basic shapes as you go along. Yeah, you'll have double or triple circles for her eyes, but it might help you get some muscle memory so you don't squiggle as much!

Yours is probably way better than if I were to draw it. I suck at drawing, tbbh to myself.

>tfw no cute dimensional magical girl to take you anywhere

Life is not fair... not just Star, I'm talking about any girl that can do that.

Well apparently photo booths at weddings are actually a real thing. So it definitely has meant to have a romantic angle to it. Maybe it's a confession booth? Maybe it won't let them out untill they confess their true feelings. Something meant for the bride and groom but Marco and Star stumble into it.

It's alright user. I bet, at the very least, you can draw a table :3

Magical girl or not, I want a girl with pretty much the personality of Star.
>Bubbly
>Sweet
>Adventurous
>Full of spirit
>tfw no Star gf

Wouldn't everybody want to have a girl like that? :) lol

Where can I watch this new episode if I can't catch it live on Saturday?

>Eclypsa
Sabrina confirmed unable to spell?

I think you might be able to watch it on Watch Online Cartoons Online or KissCartoon. They might not have it on the same day of release, but you'll still be able to watch it later. :)

Me too, but unfortunately girls like Star only exist in my dreams. I honestly identify a lot with Marco as a character and I think that Star and Marco compliment each other really well by essentially covering each others weaknesses. I'll admit that my Starco shipping is part of some deranged high school fantasy which I never got to live out myself.

Proper grammar and correct spelling is a tool of the patriarchy used to oppress women and people of color.

You know, she's really talented, i admit and appreciate it. But the fact she forgets to consult show's bible bothers me. I wonder how much stuff Daron tells her to fix.

I feel ya. I sometimes will self insert as Marco while watching, mostly because Star is my ideal gf. All that's missing is some nerd traits

Star is qt3.14

Yes she is

I mean in this case it's probably just a typo, and after saving the file she didn't bother to go back and correct it because these episode posters are only used for social media posts anyway.

cute

So Tomstar dying seems like it'll happen. Thoughts not /sveg/.

We always need more of Star with Marco's hoodies.

I sure damn hope so! If TomStar ends, I will literally scream "YES! YES! YEEESSSSSS!" kek

Do you think star would enjoy playing DnD and watching marvel movies if she were real?

Who cares? I used to root for Starco but now I just kind of hate Star and Marco.

Quit posting dumb butterflies and post the one on trial.

Like, once, the first time she did it. But after that she'd probably say she'd rather go on real adventures.

Maybe. Though I can see her as more of a Disney fan or obviously a fan of Magical girl anime. Star would probably get really addicted to D&D tho.

I just can't care about that subject with Star & Marco current relationship, what's the point of sinking tomstar if Star & Marco relationship is currently horrible?

I get why the photo booth is there, I’m just wondering what magic properties will it have. Like does it only accept couples who love each other? And the only way it takes pictures is if both parties say I love you? Shits killing me

Really like that picture.

Tomstar is the only ship I really dislike because I belive it fulfills a rediculously overplayed cliche. It’s the whole “he’s a bad boy but I can change him!” thing thats annoying to me. I’d honestly be fine with Star ending up with anyone as long she doesn’t end up with Tom.

Meant to reply to

Yeah i really dislike Tomstar as well, Jarco is much better than this, I could handle that, Tomstar? Nah, it's too painful to watch.

Star should just go Dr. Manhattan.

couldn't have happened sooner...

Depending how it ends will decide whether or not if Tom was a good developed character for me. I always considered Tom a half-assed attempt of a villain changing his ways, which we got with Ludo and buff frog. And a half-assed romantic lead, which we got with Jackie already. If it weren’t for female writers hard on for bishounens Tom wouldn’t exist.

How is Mewni wrong? The monsters are a foreign population that should fuck off into their own lands.

Don't worry user it will end soon. Tom is getting fed up with Star and the relationship.It's inevitable and obvious that he'll dump her. Star will be lonely again as Marco gets with Kelly

>mfw Star gets cucked again

>he's a bad boy but I can change him!
Sounds like most girls of today. Hate to be that harsh, but that's what I have noticed.

I think the misspelling is pretty minor (though she's boarded scenes with Eclipsa, how did she not catch that?) but it bothered me a bit when she posted some of her boards from Sweet Dreams where Eclipsa was drawn with clubs instead of spades and she was like "yeah, I get the marks mixed up sometimes lol"

Apparently she normally doesn't draw the marks in at all, but still, holy shit. Maybe it's part of being a fan and wondering who the character with spades was for over a year while she started working on S2 before most of S1 had even premiered, so for her there was no waiting period, but even then she would've known about Heinous having clubs first.

You’re the type of nigga that sided with ceaser in Fallout:New Vegas

Post your predictions

>Inb4 Marco decides to stay on Earth because of his mom getting pregnant

lmao

Tom is a douche not a bad boy, a bad boy would beat his bitch.

>star is a cuck memes go through a brand new revolution
>star in canon wont have anyone to fall back on except her family if they arent busy cleaning up her shit

>kellco
lmao

Why would Marco do that? It's not his kid.

Right?

>not returning to earth to raise your Son-brother to become the strongest earthling

Kellco is coming

>Tom
>not a cliche “high school bad boy”

High School bad boys aren’t necessarily “bad” or “evil” they’re just edgy, don’t respect authority, and act like they are cooler than everyone else.

>Pregnant Angie

So what are the chances that Marco is the father?

if that actually happened in the show where marco rips up a photo of star, her heart breaks randomly, that would be the funniest shit ever.

No those are douchebags, the bad boys in my highschool gave their gfs black eyes and raped them. The gfs of course called them misunderstood or "he loves me I swear".

Good question user... good question indeed...

Sabrina's first ep as director

Why is Marco's sibling named "Marco jr", assuming that's what the title is referring to? Unless the plot involves Marco wanting his own kid

That's terrible, the question is why are they still with them? This needs to stop, those girls need to leave those dead beat loser boyfriends right NOW. The gfs shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

>Why is Marco's sibling named "Marco jr", assuming that's what the title is referring to?

Gee, I wonder.

>in b4 it involves Star and Marco making their own "Marco Jr."

>yfw The Marco Jr. dog that went into the void went through time and space in a convoluted adventure just to end up as the sperm that becomes Angie's kid

lmao, yes, that's what the episode will be about: if marco wants to have his own marco jr. with someone - presumably star.

Because Marco's gonna feel like he's getting REPLACED

>Because Marco's gonna feel like he's getting REPLACED
^This, this right here.

Because they love them obviously.

I’m not sure what high school you went to but that sounds pretty awful. Back in my school what I described in my last post is what we would call “bad boys,” and everyone thought they were annoying. What you described is what I would call a juvinile delinquent.

Well, the two were high school sweethearts and they just like to remind themselves of how happily married they are. Guessing they were written as a couple who never left the newlywed/honeymoon phase. They probably just wanted to feel the young love they first had, they never stopped loving each other.

has potential/10
Keep on practicing

That was already a gag from Fairly Oddparents.

Yeah I guess, I wish girls wouldn't get into that mind set.

Juvenile delinquent is a good term for what he described.

dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/164511096388/are-we-gonna-see-how-marcos-parents-fell-in-love#notes

Even producer Dominic Bisignano says the two always fall in love every day all over again. That's how I see it when the two say goodnight, cuddle in bed, and wake up in the morning

Oh it was? I don't remember that, it's been a while since I have watched FOP.

>Even producer Dominic Bisignano says the two always fall in love every day all over again

All that tells me is that there are frequent trips to pound town.

>there are a frequent trips to pound town
I wouldn't doubt it, lol.

half bush half mexican

So is Raf the spawn of illegals?

Kellco will probably not last long either, i really see no potential in that relationship. :\

Half-Bush, half-Mexican?

No. He's literally from Mexico so his parents probably never made it to the United States.

It's from "The Boy who would be Queen."