Somehow everyone is still alive despite being in full view of a nuclear blast

>somehow everyone is still alive despite being in full view of a nuclear blast
>cisco, caitlyn, and Iris' brains, eyes, and other organs aren't instantly turned to mush the second Barry starts vibrating them to match his speed
>Speedsters feed off of each other's speedforce. Having three off them would be an infinite battery charge. But Jay still keels over like a little bitch
>And in the time it took them to solve the problem (which should have been days to them) it never crossed their mind to eat the power bars?
>When Barry grabs the orb that was meant to trick the SpeedForce he apparently outruns it and somehow the Black Racer doesn't come to skin his arse raw
Wow. This show is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXGh7wzjLd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why's he wearing a colander on his head

Could be worse

>the Black Racer
he is gone, jim.

Aslo, what is science-FICTION?

The Speedforce is basically magic anyway.

>Speedsters feed off of each other's speedforce. Having three off them would be an infinite battery charge.

Not true, even if the could just share the speed force they would have to go out of their way to do it.

Is the flash fast enough to pull off a condom during sex without the girl noticing

Step aside, Black Panther putting Silver Surfer in an armlock, that's the new most bullshit page of comics ever.

You generally have sex with the lights low and under the covers. Plenty of the best positions the girl is facing away from you, like spooning or doggy style.

Slipping a condom off is easy.

Speed-lending is a staple of Flash comics.

Guess I made the right choice dropping King’s Batman a year or so ago

this shows always been shit

>Wow. This show is shit.

But "speedforce is a staple of the multiverse". Even if thawn "killed" him in the future he'll be around forever.

It's called speed lending. They used it to kill Superboy Prime. They used it to bring Barry back. It's even in the recent rebirth comics when Central City becomes Flash world.

Job of the year? Job of the year

I hope you don't think THAT'S the worst of the shit science in this show

youtube.com/watch?v=zXGh7wzjLd0

Absolute zero, dimwit.

I can accept the fact that he can freeze the lasers, but how does that mean that the alarm isn't triggered when he breaks them?

Photons do not have a temperature- to talk of temperature is meaningless without atoms or molecules. They have energy, which can never reach zero. ... There would be no radiation if the temperature is absolute zero. So there is no photon to freeze at absolute zero.

dimwit

there's probably still a remnant of the lazers that hasnt broke off or something

ABSOLUTE.

FUCKING.

ZERO.

laser's and photons in general can't freeze, period, if a field of absolute zero exists they simply won't penetrate it meaning the beams are disrupted and the alarms should go off

Honestly I just wish the Sherlock effects from the first episode were back. Now all we have is the clear dry erase bored. The BS is much easier to digest when it's not coming out of their mouths

SPEEDFORCE NIGGA

New to Flash? He get's pegged by people who have no business sniffing him speed wise all the damn time by shit writers who don't know how to use him properly

Slade stabbing Wally is bullshit, yes. But at least he used a distraction and planning.

Catwoman knocked out three Flashes by punching and kicking them. If Slade is a bucketful, then this is a mountain.

I can accept this if only because he is midnighter light with as much plot armor as a villein can get.

3x speedsters at once is just too much

Please tell me she's using the drug that let Alfred break his foot on Superman? Because this is Kamen Rider levels of power fluctuation.

Honestly at the speeds Flash moves at they're both relatively equal on the stupid scale

basically on one end you have writers hyping him up without understanding just how high they're putting him on a pedal stool, basically as fast as the Flash moves the difference between Slade, Catwoman, and a god damn sloth should be virtually infinitesimal from his perspective

Is that Wally or Barry? Accord to the OP episode CW Flash Barry can't run faster than a picosecond. I hate this damn show.