Bendis on Superman

Why? What are they thinking? If his book bombs will they fire him you think?

literately who cares? Superman has been shitty for over a decade

In an interview he had on DC YouTube channel Bendis sounded like he was touching on Democrats talking points of fake news and pro-immigration. Why can't these people realize we're not interested in hearing their garbage politics? CNN which I'm sure Bendis gets all his info from is 85% spin. Just focus on telling good stories and stop trying to use your far left activism as a shield.

Bump

Bendis really is a "my wife's black son" meme?

No wonder he's a liberal

>Adoptionis evil and kind people should be laughed at
WEW. This is your mind rotted with nazi memes folks.

Kek

This

user, did you really just defend cuckolding?

>Defending his cuck lifestyle

Dude DUDE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

DC wants to replicate the MCU. Bendis started that shit with the 1610

You know believe it or not, there was a time when Bendis could write worth a damn. I'm not thrilled about this, but maybe the new change in scenery and editors will push him to actually write something worth reading. Now that's a big if, but something to consider.

>editors

Dude, Bendis is a cuck, but don't be so retarded that you don't understand what adopting is.

user there's no way in hell DC editors will sink to Marvel's level

Editors? Oh..you mean those people they pay to scrub hotshot writers' balls?

The fuck? I knew there was this Korean show called Return of Superman or something with Korean dads and their kids. I had no idea the original show was from the West.

Why is he adopting black children? That is some cuck shit.

Bendis is really out of shape.

How do you know that? I used to think DC wouldn't sink so low as to employ Bendis. Accept you might be wrong.

>What are they thinking?
He's a big name writer the non comic readers know for some reason.

The ONLY reason he wasn't put on Batman is because of King's blackmail on the DC executives. But really, Bendis would do a better Batman than King.

>that pic
If that's how a video started I'd call the police.

Honestly I feel like the whole "right side of history" thing messed up many people's perception of reality. That they see every opposing view as wrong and themself as the hero to right such an injustice. So any one opposing their narrative is wrong and worth mocking. There's so much wrong with that line of thinking

So many people on this board have been in the echo chamber too long and don't understand how popular Bendis still is amongst the retards who buy monthly comics religiously.

Blackmail? What blackmail?

He's just some retard who can't accept that King is on Batman because he was highly acclaimed and is staying because he's selling really well

This is what I figured, but i thought I'd ask just in case I missed something

I don't know, man. I lurk on the dc subreddit which has a tendency to downvote even slightly disagreeable opinions about most DC things and they seem to have a mostly negative or skeptical opinion about bendis on superman so far.

I'm interested in his run so far as he doesn't turn superman into a leftist mouthpiece. We'll see how long that lasts.

He's popular with people who get comic info from social media. Mainly because he does controversial things, but they don't actually read his comics. He also gets diversity points for shit like Miles and Riri. His numbers are only good because he leeches off of other heroe's popularity like Spider-Man and Luke Cage

He went from Kingpin to some goblin.

Look at this face.

The people who like him are the neanderthals that unironically think Disassembled, Civil War, Secret Reign, and other edgy trash are masterpieces, and those are still the main people who make up the comic buying market.

I have noticed people who've gotten into comics in the last five years are so quickly picked up on the memetic hate for him, though, so it's not all bad.

You can't get a feel for the market in places like this or on social media, that's the same trap that leads to people thinking diversity will make books sell better because everyone praises them on twitter or tumblr. Go to the comic shops and talk to the middle aged farts and the teenage greaseballs browsing the store.

What's with this trend of fat fucks getting into shape once they move to DC?

It's a company culture more conducive to raw, sexually powerful masculinity.

He lost the weight over a year ago

Does he not have eyebrows?

Speaking of diversity books, I wonder how many those people who whine about John Stewart GL or single Hawkgirl would ever pick up a comic even if DC decided to start pandering to them.

Because I don't know a single comic fan who wants that type of pandering. The show ended over 10 years ago, and all of the fags who whine about this are now out of touch manchildren.

It was a joke.
But King's is the 2nd worst Rebirth book.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SUPERFAMILY BENDY

despite that probably inevitable leftist preaching, outside of lois and jon, superman doesn't really interact much with the other characters in his 'family' of books, and bendis' focus on giving metropolis the same sense of place gotham has intrigues me.

I think a lot of people who got into comics in the past few years also grew up with the show, but like you said most of the people I know who would actually be interested in Stewart and Hawkgirl on the JLA don't really read comics.

If there was a time for them to be on the League again it probably would have been around the New 52, now it's a bit too late and might also be construed as diversity pandering rather than toonfag pandering.

but muh genes muh heritage muh purity

>Why can't these people realize we're not interested in hearing their garbage politics?

So you hate truth, justice and the American way and everything Superman represents?

So the Kents are cucks for adopting Superman?

I just wish John got more to do than stand around being the "boss" or "do something morally questionable 'cause I'm a marine!"

Last time he was truly interesting was in the 90s, when he was a supporting character to Kyle.

Human women can't resist the BKC

I blame JLU for making him boring, I liked when he was Luke Cage with a GL ring

If we knew it wouldn't be blackmail now would it?

I think their best bet would be to, ironically enough, take a page out Terminal Lance in regards to what it's like to actually lead the Corps. You've got a group of incredibly willful individuals used to working independently with little oversight from thousands of different cultures who might not even be biologically capable of thinking the same way.

>comparing disgusting fetish to giving a child a home.

I don't like Bendis, I don't. But don't be retarded, there's a lot more to mock him about then his compassion the raise two adoptive children

Don't bother, Sup Forumsfaggots live in a bizarre fantasy world where anything good is degenerate and sinful

>Sup Forums literally doesn't know what "adoption" is

Will they even realize it is Bendis to blame if the book bombs?

Bendis is a jew. The less biological children he has the better.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think this is going to bomb

They will if we manage to get a hashtag blaming Bendis trending. I'm personally going with #dontbuybendis

Haven't you spent the past 5 years saying
>DC doesn't listen to social media like Marlel

#firerickremender...imeanbendis

In this case the hashtag would be accompanied by dropping the book. Preferably in exchange for picking up New Super-Man. The thing with social media is that listening to it is useless on its own. If your numbers are dropping and a bunch of people are saying it's because of Bendis, then it's worth taking a hard look at him continuing on the title.

I dread him on superman, but being a good father makes up for a lot of flaws in my eyes.

You haven't tweeted it. You're a shill looking to get people to out themselves so you can add them to chain block lists.

Hahahahaha user in sure you'll be here in June and July gloating about sales. But I'm also sure you won't be here in November December when he's back down to what they're selling now or less.

This was a dumb move. Making his books monthly only makes the "proof" of his failure take more months to settle. It's a way for them to keep saying "no no we promise he's just rusty because of those darned Other Guys making him a bad writer. We promise keep paying us money and it will get good." Less than a year in it'll be at 50k or below and you'll have people claiming that's "not bad".

This is factual.

Chemo

What did he say about Superman?

Why is Super Sons and Trinity being cancelled

Tom King

>CNN
>Far Left

Jesus, you’re a retard.

He said he want to change the meaning of Truth Justice and the American Way. He want to make that all about turning America into a open boarder country. So yes I hate Bendis interpretation of Truth Justice and the American Way

Is it due to MRSA infection?

Are you saying that blacks committing 52% of murders and all violent crime despite only being 13% of the population is something "good"?

And don't give me that poverty shit because only 9 million blacks in America are below the poverty line and 58 million non-blacks are below poverty line. So it doesn't explain why they commit more crime.

>Why can't these people realize we're not interested in hearing their garbage politics?
But your politics are so important though, right?

>CNN which I'm sure Bendis gets all his info from is 85% spin.
Right. Unlike Fox News. Which Sup Forumstards gets all their info from. And is 85% spin.

Go back to Sup Forums. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you. That's why you're single, virgin and blames blacks and jews for all your own failures in your own life.

Ur a fag

Nice one. Argued like a true 12 year old.

>Sup Forumsmblr will actually defend Bendis cause MUH Sup Forums
The fucking state of Sup Forumsmblr

Is this a pasta?

This meme will never become a thing stop.

I wonder if his non-white kids will turn on him. Like, I always feel as if when black kids who were raised by white parents get a certain age, something clicks in them that says "this isn't really my family/culture" so they do everything to separate from how they were raised. Like that part in Australia where the aboriginal goes back to his tribe.

>That guy

I would really love to sit down with him and have him tell me why he thinks he’s superior to me.

You’re talking to kids who are regularly bullied and don’t talk to girls. Don’t waste your time.

As shit as Bendis is, he’s happy and giving something back to the world unlike Sup Forumsacks who stew in their own hate all day on their meme board wondering when the day of the rope is coming.

Byrne took over Superman in 86. So he has been shit for over three decades now.

It's also making an event totally unrelated to them...all about them. It's injecting your own ego into a situation and thinking
>How will this propel ME into something special that people will read about in the future?
Being "on the right side of history" works completely under the assumption that you yourself sitting at home watching tv will at some point be a super special remembered figure that will be beloved for the noble sacrifice and convictions...like shitposting online or spraypainting a sign you really don't like much.

Is Bendis married?

Name some comics you read.

No.

Yup. There's a certain irony in Bendis' book being called Words