Gunnerkrigg Court

>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/taEYf7VsjuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit.

OH WHAT THE FUCK. Okay, the last page seems fine in retrospect. I see what Tom was going for now. This feels like Coyote.

>it was a stretch

The Knot incoming.

Yikes.

Booty spotted

I'm not sure Annie could survive it at this point.

Oh fuck

Rolling around at the speed of sound

cool comic retard

Gunnershit Fail

AWOOGA

Inb4 Zimmy poster

boomhauer would never disparage the mentally challenged you dipshit

Where do you guys think we are in Tom's overall story? Is this like the beginning of the climax, or just the lead-in to the end of act 2?

will he job as hard as goku blanco will

>And that's it for the prologue! See you in two weeks, when we begin Gunnerkrigg Court proper!

so why hasn't smitty cast "summon girlfriend"?

>imb4 the giant hand just waves goodbye

End of act 2. Something horrible's going to happen, the characters are going to be aged up another year, and the final section of the story will start.

somehow that'd be more terrifying

What

Panicking
Hasn't seen the giant hand yet, so he doesn't know they're still in danger
Doesn't want to bring her in just so she can get hurt

Pick one.

Freeing Jeane still seem like a good idea?

Whoa whoa whoa wu woo wuh wait wat?

I don't understand the first panel.

Coyotegrin wanted to see far away, so he stretched his eyes to where he wanted to see.

What if Tony manages to separate Coyote (or Coyote separates himself but makes it look like Tony did) and this kills Yes. How will Annie react.

She'd want nothing to do with Tony ever again, and the whole thing would only be made worse by everyone else in the Court praising Tony for his quick thinking and ingenuity.

What exactly would a ghost with a sword do against THAT?

I'm curious what he's reaching for. Is it Annie or the court? I feel like the answer is Annie but I'm not sure.

you ever seen like an old tex avery cartoon and they see a very sexy woman

Either it's a big misdirection, or Gunnerkrigg Court is jumping the shark.

Or this is the last chapter and Tom is losing his fucking mind.

Oh shit, Ysengrin isn't trying to kill them, it's just that the floodgates of his lust for Annie have finally let loose!

"And then Wolf-Coyote turned everyone into pigeons. The End."

They're called coywolves.

I can kinda see it. This comic's been going for over a decade and he doesn't seem to be putting in as much effort as he used to.

At least I would appreciate the surrealist aspect. If this Coyote-Ysengrin fusion is the big bad... it's really cliche and I might as well delete all my bookmarks for webcomics get back into anime.

This is fucking retarded, Ysengrin was awesome.

>yfw it's just coyote
>yfw he got back his gardening skills
>yfw he'll just use this giant hand to feel Annie up

What? You're nuts. This page redeemed the last page. This is one of the coolest pages in ages.

I mean, it's still just Coyote - he just has the powers he originally gave to Ysengrin back.

well seeing as we see where his sight travels, and his sight lands on Annie and Smitty, you're probs right.
From a storytelling point of view that would be a very dumb thing to do if the character wasn't focusing on what the pictures were focusing on

well, not always, but usually, anyways

Love it!
Been reading Gunnerkrig since Annie arrived at The Court. Really awesome, with that creepy hint at the darkness underlying the world you see.

the bridge?

You left out "and ate them, feathers and all"

Tom would never harm the pigeons

Is it safe to post Zimmy yet?

oh shit remember city face

Yes. Post more Zimmies

>JEEEEEEEAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!

No, Ysengrin will grab them.

lol

Where are George and that other buff guy? Aren't they suppossed to keep watch whenever Annie and Smithy visit the forest?

Last page: "Huh, Ysengrin-Coyote looks goofy as hell."

This page: "Oh, wait."

He still looks gooy in the first panel. Heck, panel two and three beg for a "gotta go fast" joke.

I'm not sure how we forgot that Coyote's scariest moments have been when he's acting goofy and doing horrifying shit at the same time

They're fucking behind some trees somewhere.

The other side of the bridge.

I wanna taste Zimmy's spit

when are Annie and Kat gonna go to sneed?

Kat isn't a real lesbian. No guys wanted her and she didn't want to die a forever alone virgin so she became prison gay. Is this what you consider a great homosexual romance?

>Man last page looked fucking stupid
>Hold my beer

She never could. ;)

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Freddy Kruger Y's out there

Ban this person.
Where are the mods when you need them?

>recced my friend this
>hes still only part way through the mort line but gaining fast
T-tom, please dont make me look more autistic

They're probably being prison gay with each others.

8 out of 10 virgins survive the first time

Alright, at least stuff is happening.

finger Cookie dragon slayer style

youtu.be/taEYf7VsjuQ

There, fixed it.

Don't worry kids, I'll save you!

Annie I have an important message for you from the forrest

That would have been hilarious if that were in the actual comic. Imagine this giant finger staying there forever, fed and regenerated by the trees.

I think the current being is Ysengrin and not Coyote possessing his body or anything. I think he's just pulling Annie back to go, "what's wrong, I finally killed Coyote!" Getting Coyote's god power is just unconsciously making him act more cartoony, but it's still him on the inside. Since Coyote is a concept and not just a character, he's the current incarnation of it. The last one just knew his next incarnation's head was filled with strong emotions of both love and hate, so he was in the perfect state to create the most chaos as the next Coyote.

Fixed for real

Might as well have my shitty exploitable clean-plate

all these edits and no Freddy or Roman Polanski edit

if you insist

loss.jpg

Someone draw a giant wooden dick.

Points will be awarded for correct anatomy

>Can't Annie outrun Ysengrine's Ruinous Red Rocket?
>Stay tuned, for the next episode of Gunnerkrigg Court!

Not a dog dick, tho. :(

Ysengrin makes his treefrom human-like.

>Coyotegrin pins down Annie, ready to give her the D
>"Get your filthy claws off her, you son of a bitch!"
>Kat flies in and punches him so hard he explodes
>Annie leaps up and thanks Kat with a chaste kiss on the cheek
>Kat gently lies Annie back down and gives her the robo-D

You knew exactly where this was going.

Aw yiss.
Smirky sonic is forgiven.

Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a while.

>and them my OC uses his super Lazer eyes and stretches his mega hand (btw he has a mega string wooden hand) to crush Annie and Smitty (fuck you Smitty stop showing everyone at school my deviant art)