Paranatural

>Shirt Veins™
I'm ready for an action sequence and I hope you are too.

S'okay, I can wait for one Earth season before Team Lightning Rod's special move to come along.

I'm not really sure what you're looking forward towards. I don't think the tape around Max's bat is electricity proof, so despite the potential team name, having that be an actual attack combo seems suicidal on Max's part.

>Hijack in a few more pages
AAARRRGGGHHHHH

So Isabel seems to realize that Hijack isn't being serious, but still wants to beat him up.

>I'm not really sure what you're looking forward towards.
I just want this to end. We all know this borefest is the "misunderstood mates learn to understand and connect with each other" episode/chapter, and Zack is such an impatient dumbcluck with his writing (as we see with "Johnny 'not-really-a-bully' Jhonny OP-d from hosting Forge within a fkin day" etc) he might as well just prematurely shoot in even the most anticipated stuff like that to clumsily wrap things up.

>inb4 anons point out "he" and "his"
>mfw people dish out that baiting meme (you know the one)

>having that be an actual attack combo seems suicidal on Max's part
What's the point putting that sick-looking move as part of the promo material then? What, we're gonna have a deconstructive aesop about electrical hazards?

Bets on how long this fight sequence lasts without an interruption?

Zarei steps in next page, there won't be any fight.

So is Dimitri helping now? Was Tuesdays update really all for nothing?

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

This but that page will come out next Tuesday because he'll be at a con next week and need to rest on Friday

Reminder: Three years led up to this.

>Try to be a good guy
>Everyone treats you like a villain
>Try to be the villain
>Everyone wondering what this guy's motivation is

"Goddamnit, kids, would you just get with the program already"

Isaac can't stop ogling at Dimitri. Ginger boy gets fucked by BBC.

Did I miss a page? I thought Dimitri was about to do something, but now he stalled?

Zack didn't even bother to draw a lazy floor this time.

Nah, when Zack announces upcoming stuff in the comic he sticks to it. If he's saying he's ready for an action sequence there'll be an action sequence.
Action sequences are shit for the serial reader though. Let's see how months does this take until, effectively, Zarei interrupts the fight.

Very nice attention to detail

The page wasn't very clear, but what happened is that Hijack was taunting Dimitri and he wasn't falling for it until Hijack insulted his intellect. Then he threatened Max for what he was about to see: that Dimitri is a spectral.
It was ambiguous because 1) the line that prompted Dimitri to fight ("Outsmarted by my superior intellect") was actually *hidden* in the background of the panel, implying that it isn't important and making Dimitri's change of heart sudden and confusing; 2) Dimitri uses a cliché shounen threat which isn't particularly straightforward with his intentions and 3) Zack ends the page with a two-panel punchline that break the flow of the page.

Is Isabel actually talking to Dmitri?