I recognize Kamala, Squirrel Girl, Carol, and America but who are others?

I recognize Kamala, Squirrel Girl, Carol, and America but who are others?

The SHIELD girl is Daisy Johnson aka Quake. Guy with the Cap style costume is Patriot. The flame guy I think is one of those forgettable not-X-Men-Inhumans.

>get excited that gurihiru are drawing another marvel comic and might make it bearable
>it's just a variant

I think the captain America light is the new Patriot. No not the young avengers one. Eli's rights are in a weird place.

Guy in red is what, Johnny? Hellion? Torro?

Shield agent is either Daisy or Maria hill. I'd bet on quake because of the gloves.

Who did the cover? Guhiru? This actually looks cute.

Who is this cute boi?

Cute, CUTE

Oh. Now I feel dead inside again.

well at least squirrel girl doesn't look like she has had a head wound

quake is the shield girl she's a cunt patriot is the cap guy he firebombed a bank full of innocent people and that's dantes inferno i think he's a lame one

Hey look SG doesnt look like a horrible pig person from the twilight zone

Is thicc SG the norm these days?

Falcon America, Hawkgrrl, and some gay Latino mutant with fire powers. The guy is very forgettable, actually.

I think the funny thing is that she's 20 percent fatter than her base in OP's pic, but she STILL looks cute and fun, unlike her ongoing.

How is Comicbook Quake, anyway? I know the comic versions of AoS are different:. Fitz isn't a little neurotic sad monkey for one.

Not really, the artists probably drew her like this because of the overwhelming negative feedback the artist got for SG and how much people alwanted her fired and guri hirrd in her place.

Mostly forgettable. The only thing I can remember is from one of the later secret wars. The black ops fury mission to Latveria.

WHERE IS GWENPOOL??

America doesn’t deserve to have Gurihiru draw her in a palatable style

>patriot is the cap guy he firebombed a bank full of innocent people
Why are lying? It happened at night. There weren't people

He was THAT dude? The one who lost his shit in Spenser's falcap?

Going on a BLM riot and firebombing an empty bank is better, but not exactly my idea of heroic. Why the FUCK did they decide rayshawn was ready for anything but jail?

>Why are lying?

Cause he fucking outrage fag that doesn't want to read comics.

Why is Amrica there? Artwork and comic ruined. Talent wasted.

I hate you so goddamn much. You sound like the kind of trash who would unironically buy this shit.

I like this art and I always thought that if Marvel hired some cutesy artists, they'd go for something like these not like... this.

Don't be such a bitch user. I remember reading it on release. Captain Falcon 19.

Reviewing it again, when rayshawn starts prepping, it's clearly daylight, as in afternoon, and when he throws his shit, it looks like daylight as well.

When I read it on first pass., i thought it was daylight. At the very least they don't clearly show it being closed or empty.

Here's the immediately preceeding page.

Is it Gwenpool becomes Marvel Universe?

Inferno isn't gay, he actually fucked Daisy and got Kamala very jealous because she was into him.
I'm actually surprised they're using three characters straight from Secret Warriors this way.
America existed before Rivera, you know? And she was a much better character then, it's better to simply ignore that solo run because I'm sure everyone on marvel wants to.

Most heroes are criminals.

I mean most, I mean all.

>I'm actually surprised they're using three characters straight from Secret Warriors this way.
it's possible that the comic book was comissioned and done during the shithuman push, it would explain 3 shithumans, and one ex-mutant

You know, Gwenpool wasn't the first project Giruhiru worked on.
Though I hope she is gonna appear in Marvel Rising

she is not. it's a one-shot to promote shitty internet shorts. what you see is what you get

>All the diversity hires in one book but no Nova, Ghost Rider or Moon Girl just so we can have Devil Dinosaur.

There are already too many shithumans. Enough is enough

>one-shot
There are already two issues solicited: #0 and #1

If you look at the team closely you see that they are not using legacy heroes that can be overshadowed by their predecessor.
That's why there aren't Miles, Sam Nova, Robbie, Riri, Amadeus, Viv, Nadia Wasp etc.

Looking at this page again, I'm kind of surprised they didn't put Miles' mask on the curtains.

That's sad

But not the Young Avengers Patriot right? They had to make a knock-off of their knock-off's knock off.

>America existed before Rivera

>Origins
not much character Ay Caramba I punch hard.

>Young Avengers
GAY GAY GAY GAY BITCH GAY GAY PORTALS NOW GAY

> Ultimates
Mildly better mostly because of the art, but still on a team book where she didn't get much face time

>Gabby
GAYLESBIANGAYSPANISHGAYBROWNCHANCLETAS

By my reckonning she's been shit longer than she's been anything at all.

Yes, because the rights to use these characters are taken, which is why Rayshaun was invented in first place.
Man, the hateboner is real.

Quake, Inferno, Patriot and Tippy-Toe.

More of a hard-ass, Nick Fury "ends justify the means" type. Which makes sense since she was trained by Fury Sr. instead of Coulson.

>Gurihiru finally gets to draw Squirrel Girl
ENTER THE MONKEY'S PAW
>Marvel is forcing Gurihiru to draw Squirrel Girl fat

It's not fair.

It'll be worse than JUMP RISING, which isn't itself promising

Buddy that's not fat

Well, you "reckon" wrong because in Young Avengers she was explicitly given an origin, and Ultimates was literately page after page of her getting propped up and in Ultimates2 she was made a leader of the team. So you simply didn't read either or these or your dislike of the character just blinded you to these facts. Again, it's easy to disregard what Rivera did because none of that goes along with her established canon, not that you care.

>Murrican Detected

Man, you don't like thick girls?

>Young Avengers
>GAY GAY GAY GAY BITCH GAY GAY PORTALS NOW GAY
But that's wrong. She revealed to be lesbian only in the end. But then again Sup Forums doesn't read comics

Naw mate. She's fat.

Honestly that doesn't mean that the bank was empty even at night. Security Guards, Janitors, and most banks can have the ATM area open 24/7 as long as you use your bank card to unlock the door.

As much as they fluffed Rayshawn into being the new miniCap I felt that he didn't actually have a villian that would go against him personally. I toyed with the idea of an average black man who was pretty much Coach from L4D2 being a security guard at that bank. His wife and daughter had met him to bring some lunch or pick him up when Rayshawn firebombed the bank. Father survives because he's a latent mutant or inhuman but his wife and children die. During the Secret Empire fracas, no one cared about the bombed bank so he was left to rot within the rubble of the bank. While Rayshawn was living it up, the bank guard slowly mutated and regenerated from his malice as he's trapped looking at the dead bodies of his wife and child and unable to do anything as he sees them decay and eaten by vermin. The Bank Guard's power is similar to the absorbing man's power mixed with technopathy as he slowly assimilates rubble and mechanical parts.

If they wanted to plug secret warriors/muh Kamala they could have it be a mini-book similar to Venomized. The villians from the Champions book reached out to low villians of Kamala's making (The Troll Virus, Becky, and Jock Guy) to join their anti-champions. Kamala and Rayshawn are SJW'ing it up somewhere and we see a cutscene of the bank guard trapped underground like the pic trying to assimilate a computer monitor. Once it runs on his bio-power it turns on and the bank guard is contacted by the Troll Virus and tells him that he knows who killed his family and turned him into this. The ground starts shaking and whatever is built above the burned bank gets a giant hole in the middle of it. It ends with the Troll virus cackle, the static of a monitor turning off, and we see two hollow eyes glowing in the hole.

>someone was paid
a well known character designer who had no experience turning out a full comic book on deadline
Nat Allegri

Is Gurihiru back on the bloc for an ongoing or is it just a cover gig?

I would unironically buy Ms. Marvel, Riri, or anything else with Gurihiru name slapped on it

So who's writing it?

>it's just a variant

You know Leth hasn't been relevant for over a year now? Good riddance tho.

But Carol already has a Spider-Wife.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Love squirrel girl and Kamala, but Carol haircut makes her look silly

aw man, why post that crap?
why do you even have it?