Why hasn’t there been any X-men related Fresh Start books announcements...

Why hasn’t there been any X-men related Fresh Start books announcements? They arguably need a relaunch and new writers more than any franchise Marvel has

Wolverine getting bunch of books.

X-men without cyclops is just shit. I am just waiting for Madrox mini.

It was shit with him too though

There is a good chance he will be back. They need someone to come back for the Fresh Start and Logan, Charles and Jean are back already.
Those Hunt for Wolverine books were known before the Fresh Start announcement

>There is a good chance he will be back.
Marvel will never bring back mutant Hitler,

Unless young cyclops go back in time and revive himself

Lagan is back? I was kinda hoping they'd wait a while longer to this.... what should I read or have storytimed?

Nothing worth noting. He came back in September in Marvel Legacy #1 and has so far been seen in cameos traveling the world. He has done nothing.

Is he, like himself? Knows whom he is?

Yes

I think theyll probably relaunch soon once Bunn and Guggenhiem can wrap up a bit an when Taylors red can lead into whatever they plan to relaunch

They already had a relaunch with Ressurextion that Marvel is sticking with.

Future Cyclops should travel back in time

But who should write them?

I have a feeling Rosenberg will get a book im hoping his Multiple Man mini series is a lead up for a PAD Xfactor maybe we will finally get a Hickman XMen book

That was a year ago which is an eternity in Marvel time

While Marvel doesn't give us a fresh start, what is the best starting point for new readers who want to get into the X-men?

Giant Size X-Men #1

Nigga, he is dead

No I mean the future adult young Cyclops turns into

it's like the worst know secret in the biz Hickman is getting X-Men

X-Men has storylines locked up until the summer, Kitty and Colossus sham wedding isn't until July, Red is confirmed to last until at least issue 12

We need death of wolverine family story. There’s too many snkits

>Hickman is getting X-Men
Big if true

But Hickman hates x-men

they haven't even teamed up yet, we're no where near Maximum Snikt, that glorious double page spread where all the Wolverines pop their claws at the same time.

right like this but with bubs and snikts

Bump

Pretty sure he said he just hates the fans.