How can Rogue be pure if she banged Magneto?

Other urls found in this thread:

world.parhlo.com/women-absorb-dna-of-every-man-sex-study-shows/
quora.com/Do-women-retain-DNA-from-every-man-they-have-ever-slept-with
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she tasted the 100% justice that is rom, greatest of the space knights.

that makes her eternally pure.

>retconned
>only happened because she absorbed Polaris daddy issues
>only happened because the writer is a filthy self-insert as Magneto and wanted to steal Rogues pureness for himself
>RIGHTOUSLY RETCONNED

Rogue a pure

Why does she look like Pepe

It's pepa, you shitlord

She doesn't?

Is there any comic girl who's not a slut over 50 years worth of publication compressed into sliding timescale?

Mary Jane is now Tony Stark's cocksleeve
Psylocke has been with Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, and practically most other X-Men
Sue Richards have been with Black Panther, Namor, and Dr. Doom of all people

Janet van Dyne banged Magneto too

That's it right there, Rogue is a literal goddess of purity compared to all other marvel characters.

Rogue is a slut and a cumdumpster. She jumps on anything with a pulse and two or more legs whenever she loses her powers.
Her nickname is 'The Slug'

>he still desperately clings to his disgusting non-canon fan-fiction webcomic
out

Right back at you

>Her nickname is 'The Slug'

Didn't she had a child with Magneto too?
Superhero couples are like Hollywood couples.

I never denied Genosha happened, but nothing much actually really happened as confirmed by the writers themselves. They just touched her and said mean things.

retconned really hard, not that it would make her any less pure settling down with someone she supposedly loves

How was it retconned tough?
Wasn't her relationship mentioned in Rogue and Gambit?

I seriously don't understand how any of the X-men can even stand being around Magneto, let alone kissing or sleeping with the bastard. He's a mass murdering psychopath

So Fab, Claremont, and Carey self inserted?

Thanks OP, I've been waiting for a chance to use my new hyper-vision

Rogue only ever gave a fuck about Magneto cause she absorbed Polaris personality and her daddy issues.

Yes, that's correct.

Rogue is a human toilet who survives solely on my semen, piss and shit. She loves her meals very much, always asks for seconds.

MJ never fucked Tony

So is Wolverine. And he canonically smells

Disgusting

>I like older males/younger girl couples.
Why people hate these kind of ships? I'm not a woman and I'm just 22 so is not like I self insert.

Even if you count all the times Wolverine was brainwashed, his kill count is orders of magnitude lower than Mag's

He only killed people who deserved it

Why is Erki so cute?

How do you figure that? Wolverine's been around for centuries more

That's fucking bullshit and you know it

Jean.

>searching for this
>Sonic autists can't spell, confounding my effort
Jesus, so many pages of Rogue the Bat.

>indulging in heretical webcomics

The dick wants what the dick wants

Is it? It's a war user. Sometimes there are casualties.

Cyclops X Rouge is very underrated

Wolverine never killed innocent people.

It's different when your body count is all super villians and murders fucks

Remember Sentry made her unpure. He tapped dat ass long before Erik. She likes the bad boy dick.

they only fucking HUGGED grrrrrrrrrrrrr

She hugged his dick with her asshole

>Rouge
Fucking stop

Not true at all, she explicitly stated they merely hugged and NOTHING ELSE

hes killed dozens of innocent people. whens the last time u read an xmen comic

>Purity
>Slut if you sleep with 1-3 people
>Dicks are capable of changing anything let alone the value/status of a woman

Wew, testosterone poison. Testosterone poison everywhere.

A reminder that if not for Secret Empire fucking up Wade's world he would have gone South with Rogue.

Being Wade is suffering.

the Mary Jane meme is getting old. Read comics

Consensual, Loving, Caring, Thoughful, Pure hugging. Nothing else.

Who died, Ben Grimm?

>eating my shit and asking for seconds

Actually, every partner a woman has results in permanent neurochemical changes in her brain, and parts of her partner's DNA survive within her forever - world.parhlo.com/women-absorb-dna-of-every-man-sex-study-shows/
>But as the scientists picked apart the female brain, the study began to veer wildly off course. As it turns out, the female brain is even more mysterious than we previously thought.
>The study found that female brains often harbor “male microchimerism”, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.
>This has very important ramifications for women. Every male you absorb spermatozoa from becomes a living part of you for life. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had been carrying the living male DNA inside them for well over 50 years.
>Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you, it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.

lol jk eveyrthing you just read was bullshit, quora.com/Do-women-retain-DNA-from-every-man-they-have-ever-slept-with

The Sentry

You seriously just spooked me a little, i know some sluts that legit have had more than +200 dicks in them from different dudes and i've breathed the same air as them.

You have about a month to live user. Spend it with your family.

Rogue Lust: Power Slave by SunsetRiders7.
It's been on hiatus for years.

heresy!

Rouge rouge rugoe

If you define "slut" as "having sex with more than one person, ever), then no

Rogue isn't pure. She was saying that she didn't want to give it all to Remy out of fear that Remy would take and shake (which he probably would have knowing Gambit)

It was a nice not by Kelly though, kinda explained why things with them never picked up but did it in a human way.

she fucked Mastermind, but then that counts as mindrape