They're never coming back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D16lqg5skSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They did and it was awful.

Didn't you see the reboot they announced?

They're never coming back (again)

The sad part is if that was real I'd still be happy about it

>John K contemplating suicide

If it was rebooted with John K hed have to handle the entire production himself since nobody wants to work with him. So it would take about 30 years for the first episode to be done if he doesnt die before them.

Still waiting on Cans Without Labels John. I regret investing in that.

Holy shit, is he doing anything at all besides those AS commercials?

It'd be great if they didn't/hadnt. They were a product of their times. A reboot would just be a senseless unfunny modernization of them.

Plus with tons of gay jokes if the spike tv reboot was what they had always been aiming for.

>Plus with tons of gay jokes if the spike tv reboot was what they had always been aiming for.
John says the network pushed for more adult jokes.

Good. Show was awful. The only reason why we liked it was because it was beautifully animated and that we were young and stupid at the time when we watched it.

Perfectionism is a hell of a drug.

youtube.com/watch?v=D16lqg5skSQ
Aho Girl gives me that Ren and Stimpy feeling. One is an idiot and the other hot tempered

Good.
APC Ren & Stimpy was terrible.

I'm fine with that.

And that it was genuinely funny and was innovative for animation

He's opening up a new studio in Flordia
And making a new Ren and Stimpy short for Spongebob 3

I thought Nick didn't want anything to do with R&S after APC.

They wanted Ren and Stimpy in the Nicktoons crossover film but there became a rights dispute

Sorry but John K denied he was working on a ren and stimpy short

That's fine. This cartoon had a very good run and it doesn't need to be spoiled. Again.

Don’t give them any ideas.

Even knowing this is fake, it still hurts to look at.

Unpopular opinion time, Ren and Stimpy is incredibly hit or miss, and Cow and Chicken/Rocko/Two Stupid Dogs/70% of world premire toons did it better.

Well, Nick took the show away from its creator. Of course the quality was going to be inconsistent.

Good. I'm fucking sick of reboots. I'd rather hate something on its own merits than hate something because it's inferior to the original.

Is that a Polish sub?

objectively wrong opinion and I wouldn't even say Rocko is cut from the same cloth as ren and stimpy other than occasionally doing gross jokes

>Objectively

John K owns the rights to Ren and Stimpy so I'd doubt a reboot would happen

Jesus this shit'll break feminists completely if shown in the states.