The Loud House Thread

Today a new episode is airing, and another preview for the upcoming comic was posted.

Today's Episode:
Net Gains
>Lynn is desperately trying to win a basketball championship, but unfortunately she is assigned to a terrible team.

Upcoming Episodes:

Pipe Dreams (3/16)
>Mom and Dad are tired of standing in the long queue in front of the bathroom all the time. That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.

Fandom Pains (3/30)
>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.

Rita Her Rights (4/6?)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1863690/LoudHousePreview-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oXkrHYUGC2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

title cards

got more

is her ass so heavy that the house is sinking to her side?

The art is so bad it looks like one of those "Make Your Own Comic" flash games

I'm only looking forward to the lucy episode

new husbando for Lucy

>Lynn episode

Oh yeah, they extended the first preview.
Here's a link in case I don't download the images any time soon: cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1863690/LoudHousePreview-1.pdf

>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.
I'm going to see this episode even though I don't watch this show regularly.

Posted the comics before so starting off on the Hiccups one since now the whole things there.

anybody recoding todays ep

I actually had something similar happen to me with a milkshake and a fence that I didn't know had a pit bull behind.

*blocks your path*
What do?

Push her to the side and talk to a girl that's better like lucy

and of course, episode's on at 6, so in an hour.

anybody recording tonights episode!

Where is Sam? Why have a Bi character, if you never fucking put them in a relationship?

>rape

>Luna sent Sam a secret admirer letter
>"they're a couple!"

Tell her to go away.

Nope, watch the discord stream or get fucked

somebody always delivers even MEGAanon!

She's going to be in comics and show up in an episode soon enough, but really they haven't said if they're actually dating or not.

>Season 1's episodes are a lot more violent and the characters are punished for their bad behaviour
>Season 2 is a lot softer

Fuck everyone that said No Such Luck was horrible. You made this show recline and seem more like The Brady Bunch.

>"no such luck wasn't bad"
t.lynnfaggot

I knwo they’re not dating, but have them interact! Maybe Sam is straight and Luna has to move on, maybe she and Sam go on an awkward first date, who knows! I just want Luna to gay it up a little, either through *teen angst* or happy cutesy teenage lesfests.

On the contrary, I find Lynn to be the worst of the family. All she does is hurt people physically like some retarded jock. Luan is a close second but she sometimes gets punished for her bullshit.

>Fuck everyone that said No Such Luck was horrible

That's fucking retarded dude. NSL was terrible but season 3 has gotten back to season 3 levels even with lincoln having more of a spine

*but season 3 has gotten back to season 1 levels even with lincoln having more of a spine

didn't mean to reply

Fool me twice is one of my favorite episodes

kek

Ronnie's bare toes when?

Why were they kicked off the show? I liked her.

>theme song ends
>bunch of commercials
thanks America

They hardly wrote her more than generic female bully. Hell city slickers where she picks on lincoln so he won't let them know they're from royal woods is one of the few times she gets actual characterization

No problem user.

So is net gains the only new episode tonight?

>lynn cant into basketball
Lol womanlet

Lynnfags will defend lynn hogging all the action

She's literally the best though.

Yes.

>Unfun sore loser who will get rid of her entire time if it means to win
>The best

The best bummer

Fuck this episode is the exact same thing as lynner takes all

>Lynn Jr. dies
>They have another child to make up for her death
>It's a boy

Flip is best jew.

>lynn got into Flip's van
Lmao

>[reflective tone] in subtitles
Hah, it's in the fucking music

This episode is so average it hurts

4/10 episode
Flip carried this episode but no save

Oh shit my self insert is back

That was a pretty good punchline at the end.

Okay, this was the worst episode of season 3 so far

>Cena crossdressing
it was worth itting through that shitty episode

Back off, I saw me in him first!

Because Nick demanded a spin-off to be made and so they decided to use her as protag

Any MEGAS?

Rate the episode Sup Forums!

Hes mine you faggot, i havent related with a cartoon character so well since dan

5/10. Completely forgettable other than a few okay gags and flip being there

Well I guess I can't argue with those trips.

7/10. Average, but that's not a bad thing to say. Good lesson, fun jokes, and it's interesting to see more episodes focused entirely around a sister.
Like, the only mention of Lincoln is because Flip only knew Lynn as her sister.

The writers said months ago a few episodes wouldn't have lincoln in it. Episodes like this new one just remind you sisters just suck alone and are best together.

When will they ever learn?

I like how this season is utilizing the minor/secondary characters more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXkrHYUGC2Q

Loud sisters Dakis When?

>giving a shit about characters outside of the sisters
fucking same[./spoiler]

I like the sisters and lincoln

isn't that a shittier VR chat?

ah fuck i didn't know the new episode was today

bruh

Lincoln is best boy.

There isn't much competition.

I'm a little concerned. Lincoln seems very flamboyant. I hope the writers don't pull another Luna and make two of the siblings bi-sexuals.

Give this some credit. Lower chance of being spammed with "DO YOU KNOW DA WAY"

I got around to watching Driving Miss Hazy. How did Lori sabotage her your driving lesson when they explicitly made it a point that she doesn't understand basic shit like the indicator, left or right or side mirrors? Does this mean she's covertly pretending to be retarded or was this an oversight of the director?

>Lincoln seems very flamboyant
You're joking right? Lincoln doing stuff in his undies is what any other 11 year old boy would do and being around 10 sisters he's going to pick up a trait or two of theirs like sewing.

>I missed the episode on my day off
>out of all the days
I need a mega...

Say something nice about my waifu... and please don't make her cry. She's very special in my heart... that perfection! That heart of gold! Can one compete?

Leni can understand how to drive but as lincoln learned it has to be told to her in a very specific way to understand it because she's very ditzy.

Links?

Fuck you Gara... you can't make Luna into a Lamp!

el objecto inanimado...

Damn Gara your taste get worst everyday