Does he have any notable villains besides BM?

Does he have any notable villains besides BM?

Or any villains that aren't some kind of fishmen?

How would you do an Aquaman villain, that's somewhat unique and isn't a fishman?

Well there's Ocean Master, but he's a fish man too. He needs a guy like Heat Wave, or a bird themed villain

He doesn't even have any good comics

Didn't he had three bumbling robots villain in the silver age? They could be fun. They could be his personal Wrecking Crew.

I would like to see some kind of ghost pirate or an undead deepsea diver, like a Big Daddy

> Black Manta
> Ocean Master
> Eel
> The Trench
> King Shark
> Nuliajuk
> Siren
> Scavenger
> Deep Six
> Thanatos

Then there's lesser-known ones like Fisherman, Gamesman, Rhombus, and Charybdis. Hell Charybdis was the one that caused him to lose his hand. He's got an alright rogues gallery, it just needs to be utilized more.

what about a Pirate Ghost?

Does Namor have any notable villains besides Attuma?

His villains are mostly scheming politicans like Minister Hagen or ancient monster like that Cthulhu thing.

There's Tiger Shark and Llyra. And that one chick in the 80's that cut people's heads off. But that's about it.

The super seagull

>Can command seagulls, in the way Arthur commands fish.
>Eats garbage to grow in strength.
>Can fly

I would unironically love this. What's his motivation, Sup Forums? Why is he trying to kill Aquaman?

>undead deepsea diver
might be cool. but how would he be able to be a threat to aquaman?

Make him undead or go full Bioshock.

Scavenger is already kind of like this. He steals tech from wrecked naval submarines and transport ships, sometimes wrecking them himself. He's a threat to Aquaman because he wears power armor cobbled together from all the shit he steals.

Because the waves are advancing on his beach, or cause he just wants to take a dump on Atlantis

He's a homeless guy who lived under the boardwalk. He's actually a failed fisherman who lost everything in a storm, Arthur saved his life. He gained his powers by washed up hazardous materials from an illegal off shore research facility. He's like a dirty version of Angel. The Seagull is also a well known polluter.

i have never played bioshock, so i have no idea what he should look like

Forget Bioshock, pull inspiration from Captain Cutler's Ghost from Scooby Doo

He needs his own Doomsday

But why is he a villain user. Aquaman saved him.

Anyone else enjoying Rath in his Rebirth run? I'm kind of hoping he stays on as one of Arthur's main enemies further down the line and The Silent School are very cool. Probably some of my new favourite Rebirth characters, very interesting idea. I just hope they aren't forgotten about after Dan's run.

Rath is great. And that other new villain, Kadaver, is pretty awesome too. The ability to psychically manipulate coral is great.

I love it.

I haven't read the Mera spinoff yet but is it really Ocean Master pulling the strings and the one who freed Rath? I really would like the idea to be a new villain, absolutely someone Arthur and co don't know about.

Because he's mentally ill from the bio-waste, and wishes he died that day
He should be skinny, shirtless, tanned, and his arms are the wings. A literal beach bum. Fisherman's hat would be nice too

Black Jack is also now a hot cyborg(?) chick instead of a generic male pirate and I hope she eventually does something beyond being Manta's occasional sidekick.

There's that mad scientist dude who got spliced with starfish DNA. He's pretty fucked up.

What if Black Jack becomes the next Psycho Pirate?

forgot the hat

and the colors were wrong

Doesn't seem like it. Ocean Master seems like he was content to live on land, and now news of Arthur's supposed death and Rath's overthrow of Atlantis are causing him to act again.

We accidentally be creating Xavier

You're a Songbird fag aren't you?

Intradesting. Then who freed Rath? Definitely doesn't seem like a Black Manta job. I'm expecting Murk to be the one to kill Rath for redemption for betraying Arthur.

The Mera standalone seems like it takes place slightly before where Aquaman is now. I think it starts before Sejic's run begins.

Nice, I've added it my pull list last time I was at my local comic shop I was confused when it takes place honestly but it's looking good. If anyone uses Twitter can you ask Dan if we're ever going to find out who it was that freed Corum Rath from his jail cell? It was probably some random Silent Sister but it'd be nice if it was a new villain working behind the scenes.

I dont know if i should find this absolutely retarded or great

Why not just make a member of Hawkman's race into a villain against Arthur? Would be a good excuse for them to team up but I really want an Arthur/Etrigan team up or mini series. We hear about them kicking the shit out of eldritch monsters yearly but we've got nothing about that yet? Sounds absolutely amazing.

A seagull lawyer.

>eldritch fish demon
on that topic: are there any "combined theme" villains? like a robot possesed by a ghost or an alien that died and came back as a ghost?

Nah, I like the idea of a toxic spewing birdman

Dead Water from this run of Aqua Man was pretty cool. I really want some sort of Manhawk and Atlantian or Xebel offspring to happen just for how interesting it could be. I could imagine due to it being able to control both birds and fish both governments would be either seeking to control it and use its power or destroy it.

No, I just remember the issues being storytimed and thinking that the concept was creepy/cool, mostly because when it comes starfish no one really does anything with them besides the "cut off pieces become new ones" thing.

Scavenger and Fisherman are actually cool ideas, but nobody ever actually uses them.

Aquaman is gay af