Thundercats

Remember Thundercats?

I remember the best girl

We all know why you made this thread OP

You got a problem with that?

Go back to /trash/.

Even trash's rules means he has to go to Sup Forums

The one they changed Mummra from a egyptian undead priest to a bat from outer space? Yeah.

#notmythundercats

>cant post cartoons on Sup Forums
hope your brain has put on its leotard and done some proper warmups before that gymnastic routine

I just cant get past her fucking vegeta-ass hair. that and the perma angry brows just makes her a total butterface. otherwise the body is fine

She looked less a young girl and more a midget woman. Just like wilykit and man voice.

Get out of here old man

more like Thunderccunny.

but that's a completely different kind of animal, silly. either a rabbit or a hyrax.

I think in the old version they were midgets but fully grown up. Like that was what their subspecies was like or something.

I member!

Also, reminder that best girl won the Lion bowl.

>Getting her ears wrong
>mega milk
boo
>lion-o with beard and jacked as fuck
thumbs up

>big ol kitty titties

I always thought her and Wilykat's designs were cool in the original, you could tell just by looking at them that they had sort of a stage theatrical impish personality about them where they'd get into all kinds of trouble. You didn't even need to see a second of the show to know that sort of thing, which is a pretty powerful testament to the execution. The new cartoon didn't really have a design sense at all, it was just them in fantasy style video game generic outfits that were fairly drab and boring. Kat especially was a real downgrade in costume design, nothing really imaginative and too much utilitarian.

He kinda looks like pickles the drummer
rankin-bass was fond of clown-ass shit. I'm not into it. I vastly prefer fantasy videogame stuff, but I can see why that might not be your thing.
Kat's outfit was a circus performer with a bunch of useful pouches, which plays into him being a rogue, I thought it suited him quite fine. he and tygra had the most updated outfits, and they needed them.

>big fat cat tats
come on user

It is a shame that the writing of the show could not live up to the character designs.

that's almost impossible. but it was still fantastic writing by the abysmal standards of western TV animation. We're probably never getting another Gargoyles or BTAS so the best we can hope for is another Avatar
and T-cats was at least a B+ Avatar.

>Wilykit and Lion-O would have hooked up if the show had continued

Good lord.

They have the same fur patterns.

But their children would of had tails and cat ears.

I wish that had been a plot point in the series.

I made a self-insert OC of what I thought their kid would look like, but it's kinda shitty.
Also no guarantees, their ears might be halfway in between.

>Also, reminder that best girl won the Lion bowl.

Was anyone else even running?

Maybe he would have flirted with a space cop lady or something.

where did you get this screencap?

it's from the episode where he's dying and he has these trials where imaginary versions of the other cats give him tests.

I do, but not the trash reboot.

What do you mean? The designs were literally terrible and was just trying to capitalize on other nu-male shows like Avatar

>nu-male

>replying to it

did you take the screencap? it is a nice for an edit. got more?

nope. i dont even have all my old good screencaps from the episode with the wily family because they were on a website and dat site is gone. sucks. they were quality.

damn. that is the reason why i love it so much because of the quality. I have yet to find episodes at that quality.

I hadn't thought of that.
I'm sure someone has the episodes in high quality somewhere.

I dont get this, its just another word for vagina. Why do i see it always posted on Sup Forums?

Hell if I know, I got it from Sup Forums

SAUCE!

How lewd would she have gotten around Lion-o?

Yandex not showing anything. Please gib.

Toeless legwear does something obscene to my man parts that I am not particularly proud of.

At least there is a height difference.
The Wily family are from a smaller breed of cats and yet some fanartists bdraw their timeskip versions as large as LionO.

I remember how the writing went to shit and just about every character's potential got wasted.

Please draw more teen wilykit

Jelenic's boner for Tygra got really old

It's sort of fitting that it's Batman in the picture, since Lion-O's voice actor played Terry McGinnis and also wrote the 2 best episodes of the series outside of the pilot.

Wouldn't Batman be more interested in her brother?

>too lazy to search "batman thundercats" on paheal

There's one like this of 80s Pumyra?

Season, savoir from universe

They have nice designs and the world looked cool, shame it died.

Same, got the impression it had potential but felt hacked together

Yeah. The Dan Norton description made the overall plot and ideas sound appealing (save for Pumyra), but the execution, at least from the first season, was disappointing.

Badplace's take on a similar scene is not bad either.

It needed a single vision for the story arc. Everything else could have followed suit.
Instead every other story was about how LionO had to gain the trust of the others, again.

It would literally be like a Lion fucking a Wildcat.

it's a literature thing. sposed to sound like something a little kid would say.

lewder than a snake mating ball the size of mars.

They did have a vision:
When Tigra isn’t on screen, everyone should be asking “Where’s Tigra?”

That's a pretty sexy little girl you got there, user

wilykit is pure sex and she is wonderful. Plus she plays the flupe.