Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>Keep it 100 Edition
It's here, Sup Forums. The 100th Episode of Agents of SHIELD

5x12: "The Real Deal" (Mar 9th)
>In the milestone 100th episode, Coulson finally reveals the mysterious deal he made with Ghost Rider, which will impact everyone on the S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts, full episodes of the series and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvpc.us/phpustvabc.php
imgur.com/a/EOPGV
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/28300/Undercover-Lover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for skye and may fan fic

Imagine if the IW trailer showed up during this.

Stream
tvpc.us/phpustvabc.php

imgur.com/a/EOPGV
By the way, was going to add this to the Pastebin, here's all the Road to 100 Episodes posters.

I saw a cool fanart one with Coulson's face partially in flames and now I can't find it so....

i'm excited for whatever kind of tie in we get.

i also wonder if moving infinity war up a week will change how it syncs to the show.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/28300/Undercover-Lover

No tears my sweet. Through rain and snow I always will be here for the generals

>everyone's face when I literally had to post it from my car last week because I was downtown and nowhere near a computer

I'm sure they moved it because the olympics messed up the sync.

Yes, I'm joking.

Instead, it was about the flare of excitement, the craven, rumbling purr of, “I want this,” that she was able to convey with enough intensity to express the truth behind her comments, saying it was really Skye talking without tipping her hand to the target. It made May stiffen up in surprise, made her shiver and buck as the startling surprise took hold of her, hips bucking and body shivering as the surprise took hold of her. She hadn't been expecting this at all, and it startled Anne through the pressure of so suddenly being overwhelmed, taken on even harder as something took hold of her.

There was no way to cope with the startling surprise upon her. Not now, when she didn't even really have much idea what to do with the pressure and pleasure of Marina hammering her pussy. She hadn't known she was so pent up and tense until she had the strap-on ravaging her harder and faster than she knew what to do with, and now she was in for so much more than that as Eliza kissed her and confessed as she did, hands nervously reaching out to touch her and grabbing her every which way, making her cling to Eliza as she groaned, “I do too.”

>

May wasn't here to talk. She pulled the curtain back and shoved forward, climbing onto the bed and onto Skye, lips shoving feverishly against hers as she made her move. The quiet had done Melinda no good either in trying to think about how to proceed. If the only way they were going to resolve emotions was in the heat of a passionate moment, then the best idea May had was just to go out there and throw herself right into another one.

>hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/28300/Undercover-Lover
[Agents of SHIELD] Undercover as a couple at a target’s lesbian bar, May is struggling with the way feelings for Skye have been bothering her since agreeing to be her SO, and they’re only about to get a lot more intense when their way in comes in the form of a threesome offer.

give me Ward or give me death

It's on!

Here we go!

100 episodes of Ward on the wall.
100 episodes of Ward.
Take one down, kill him off,
99 episodes of Ward on the wall.

Oh shit, this is WAY too spooky for me guys.

I forgot they kept all the dangerous shit in that room...

We syndication now

LASH

>lash
>those transitions of all the logos
i'm torqued

LASH!

This. I'm out.

>blow up three monoliths together
>cloverfield paradox happens

so we still don't know what the third stone does, but 3 blowing up together isn't a good thing either

now they can call her stubs

We don't even know what #3 did.

Poor Yo-Yo. Losing both your arms must fucking suck

alright, which universe does that rip lead to?

DC

oh look, another Ward Daisy will eventually fuck

She'll get sweet robot arms, so...

Trying to eat the spray?

I’m loving Deke’s daily discoveries

So this episode is just going to be all of their past enemies coming after them in ghost form, isn't it? I'm OK with that.

space, time, and life
it brought Ward back

FEAR DIMENSION

Oh no.
It's just like Persona 2!!!

What the Kree?

KREE!

And he vanished!

FEAR FROM THE FEAR DIMENSION

>the fear dimension
Shit nigga. We Nightmare.

>his fear is nature

kek, Deke continues to be best boy

never mind it was a mind monolith

I love how Fitz said Piper

there is no fear dimension, though it could be the dream dimension

if only they knew of a man without fear

Quake leading Agents of SHIELD!!

by the way did they ditch Piper, or is she just off screen somewhere in the Lighthouse?

He just said she's in holding
>Fitz was totally ready to sacrifice her
lmao

Nightmare's realm, from the sounds of it.

FUCK, Phil's gonna die isn't he

I love how ready Fitz was to sacrifice Piper.

Oh Piper, the last of S4 redshirts

it must be frustrating as shit to be a perpetual named red shirt in nearly every show she's on

>AoS
>Supergirl
>The Walking Dead

On the the bright, she has a definite speciality.

>we are not agents of nothing, we are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and that still carries weight!
>it has to carry weight
>after everything we've been through, that carries weight!
pls Coulson don't die

She plays pretty much the same character on Supergirl as she does on SHIELD

he's the Ghost Rider

Holy shit she was one of the main Amazons of Oceanside. I didn't even recognize her

still waiting for Leonardo Da Vinci to show up and breath new life into SHIELD

the ghost rider just took his rebirth life as a toll

The deal with the rider.

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET TO THE WARD FACTORY?

We're only 20 mins in.

if only they didn't kill the LMD program

he should get an arc reactor. hearts are gay anyway

I'm sad about Phil, but I really want this show to turn into something amazing with Quake running SHIELD

I guess this is one way of giving the show closure if it ends this season, severing its last remaining tie to the MCU by killing off Coulson.

Arc reactors don't work that way.

>Why didn't you use the magical Kree science labs in the future?
>Lol I don't want to

Lazy writing, which is rare for SHIELD

I realise this is supposed to be super emotional, but all I'm thinking here is "WHERE'S WARD"

or get Thor to call in some Asgrdian medical tech, or give Dr. Strange a ring, SHIELD and Hydra was aware of him

The arc reactor was only keeping the shrapnel out of Tony's heart, didn't replace it.

maybe it's the booze, but daisy's speech to coulson got a single tear out of me

FEAR SIMMONS LMD

You think for a moment she has the acting chops to carry the show? No way.

they just did again

RETURN OF NAZIMMONS from S2

Remove the Inhumans!

Woooo!!!

>LMD
Ok, that got me.

Wait, is it the Cancerverse?

She's not great, but it's not like Phil actor is

she might actually, she's come along way from that mary sue hackerfu she started as in season 1

but I'm pretty sure this is the last season, so if anything it will end with her overseeing a new SHIELD as director

no memory wipe machine, is suicidal phil any better dead phil?
tess was broken enough to work for the free, phil wouldn't want to be that again
he'd rather be dead than broken

Worked for me. I feel heavy.

I actually hope this is the last season and that these characters pop up in other shows or in the movies

N-no thanks. Fitz is the only character with enough charisma to carry the show without Coulson around at this point.

Quake leading SHIELD doesn't necessarily mean she's the main character. Hell, it doesn't even necessitate Phil dying

I just want it to be comic accurate

No, it's a fear dimension. Like Nightmare's realm or something similar. The Cancerverse was a dimension where nothing could die so everything turned into a cancerous tumor.

But Phil overcame his psychosis by finding not!Attilan, the alien city from S2. The memory machine was only an attempt to slow down/nullify the symptoms of resurrected humans needing to seek not!Attilan in Puerto Rico. It wouldn't be necessary this time around, right?

>NAZIMMONS
I miss her and still with she ended up going mad and making Sentinels.

I missed a few eps, how did they get home from the future? Last thing I remembered is Fitz blowing his cover to recuse Jemma.

>the doctor become the director
Fitz compared himself to Ward after his simu-Hydra experience, but he's probably the right balance to be like Fury now
Even pre-framework Fitz went Indiana Jones and psycho to get Jemma back.

Deke is 100% going to blow this.

they used a stone thing

they found a kid inhuman with stone control powers, and he activated the fragments of the time travel stone that took them to the future in the first place.

what if the humans resurrected want the will of the Kree whose blood brought them back
I mean the city only worked because that Kree crashed going to the city, I think?
hence tess working for the kree

I might be making this up

Through gritted teeth, I'll admit that this is closer to DC's Metal, but with less Batman and done better.

They found a piece of the time monolith then had Flint recreate the full thing using his powers.