Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ub_Iwerks
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdaptiveArmor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marvel resorting to desperately stealing from DC yet again

Defend this

Disney has been stealing designs for 90 years by now.

All it sterted on 1928 when our friend the old mr Disney made his Felix the Cat rip off the famous Mickey Mouse.

skin suit ironman looks lame. mildly bulky ironman is best.

I'd hate to inform you but that design is based off of this suit... which was introduced far before the Blue Beetle redesign.

>defend this

No one gives a fuck about shitty obscure DC characters so fuck off

besides having 2 wings(the op armors have 4) this armor looks nothing like MCU one

Defend this

Defend this

I think she's hot and a good actress what's the beef.

V2 did it better.

Marvel Studios is being financially responsible and trying to limit the potential success of their competitors possible future products.

it's Marvel....a parody of DC

Fuck off.

Disney wasn't the designer, he didn't even animate Mickey in the beginning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ub_Iwerks
Iwerks did most of the heavy lifting and Disney was more of a producer than a director or animator

Legend has it some kid walked up to Disney asking for a drawing/autograph and Disney took the pen and paper and gave it to Iwerks
Of course, I'm pretty sure all of this information came from Drunk History, so who knows how accurate

If those are just fancy-looking verniers, I don't see an issue since he's probably going to space in that thing.

As soon as you can explain how that beetle isn't just a ripoff of techjacket.

blue beetle and techjacket look nothing a like you mong

I get that you're trying to insinuate that they're similar, but I really don't see how that's the case at all. The designs are radically different.

Kill yourself and do the world a favor.

the beetle itself is basically just a clone of tech jacket's armor, along with the shape shifting tech, the only real difference is the beetle design which only exists because they updated an old IP

The right looks more like one of the models from gundam seed
>But both armors have wing like protrusions
Blue Beetle stole it from Voltron

the armors don't look alike, tech jacket is just a green lantern rip off with a super generic design

I could care less. i don't know who the fuck is Blue B and my friends and more than half the world are the same

Go back to Sup Forums

>Disney wasn't the designer, he didn't even animate Mickey in the beginning
It was Chester A Lampwick

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeroicHost
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdaptiveArmor

Honestly, Ted and Jaime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tony Stark in any incarnation, shape and form.

thats not how mirrors work

Because their only similarities come from green lantern

Tech jacket is a green lantern rip off

>that fucking mouth

full
fucking
retard

>Ted and Jaime
>better that Superior Iron Man in any way, shape, or form.
I have to disagree

>Leave with blue haired pervert on a quest to potentially bring back your grandad
>End up being Earth's only line of defense forever, because everyone from your friends, to your wife, to even your own children, are too lazy or incompetent to fucking train hard enough

For context

>Gohan, the chosen prodigy with the best teachers ever produced, stopped training roughly at the same time Krillin did, the latter of which I'm pretty sure is Toriyama's underleveled, minmaxed D&D character

DCucks will be salty no matter what

Why do they keep making the live action Iron Man suits stupider? Shit peaked at the first and second movie.

Sober up, you drunken alcoholic bitch

While we have a Blue Beetle thread, anybody have the panels where he gets a boner for Bleez?

Fucking this.

From Avengers on its just been greebles galore, extra gold sections, reversing the red and gold sections and now they're just giving up on having it be robotic at all and instead looks like a suit that doesn't look mechanical at all.

No one liked when they did that shit in the comics, it's ridiculous that they would they go even further with it in the movies. The mechanical-ness is what made Iron Man Iron Man in the first place, and that's what it was that made his toys sell so well.

I don’t get how Gohan is supposed to be stronger than Goku because he’s half human. If that’s the case, wouldn’t a full human be stronger than a saiyan?

Half saiyans are weaker. Gohans just a special snowflake like broly.

They arnt stronger but get Super Saiyan faster.

Disney is winning so they can steal whatever they want. Tell DC to make better movies and then maybe people will give a shit.

Recycled an unused design for the Iron Spider suit

Come on guys, read real comics. Image and dark horse are great places to start. (OG Todd mcfarlane Spider-Man still beats DC any day.)

Basically Gohan is just a prodigy probably because Goku is his dad and Chichi is his mom
>Goku the strongest Saiyan to ever live
>ChiChi the strongest Human female to ever live
>have a child who turns out to be a prodigy like it's parents
I don't see a problem

(you)

This.
Everytime

When Gohan was born Goku was one of the weakest Saiyans around though.

>Goku was one of the weakest
In Broly don't they state that "Bardock's kid was born with a pathetic power level" compared to other Saiyan babies but because his wailing and crying was so loud they knew he'd be a great warrior?

Dude, wingpacks are not unique. Might as well go after fuckin Gundam or something.

lol true

I know you desperately want this to be true, but it isn’t.

Humans have higher growth potential in terms of multiplication than any other species. Krillin is thousands of times more powerful than a regular human.

It still comes short compared to the raw power of aliens like the Sayians, but combine a Saiyan's raw power with a humans abilitiy to up their power in multiple of a thousand and it means hybrid's can be stronger than a full blood.

Goku got so strong because he was beaten half to death every other week for his entire childhood and Saiyan's power up from that.

Something that wasn't widely used before this because typically Saiyan's either bullied those weaker than them, or fought something far stronger and died to it.

Humans have potential which means a higher relative ceiling. Pair that with ssj genes that make someone stronger the more they fight and get their ass beat and you have one of the most potentially strongest characters.

And Gohan got his ass kicked a lot.

It seems that the benefits aren't halved for Gohan but rather he gets the best of both worlds without losing anything. The problem is that he doesn't like fighting and became a scholar and family man rather than train.

Iron Man was an armored hero decades before Blue Beetle.

All Iron Men are beautiful.

That is not true. The movie design is based ont this one, and the 'Bleeding Edge' and Extremis concepts.

Although the user is wrong about it inspiring the movie armor, the Heroes Reborn suit predates Jaime's existence as a character by a cool decade.

Wow. You literally could not be more wrong.

So it appears!

>No one liked when they did that shit in the comics

You're wrong, friend.

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSSS

This actually a good get for Wonder Woman.

Teen superheroes were a bad idea

That may be true, but then why post that panel, which seems to suggest the opposite of your statement?

What is up with that shitty metal thong? Tiny is truly a dicklet.

Man Chris Evans truly squashed RDJ and he didn't have to bend a knee or lift his foot that much.

DC desperately thinking Blue Beetle factors into anything anybody does at all.

...Does he EVER appear outside of his own book?

Does he have his own book?

I honestly think they made Thanos not wear his helmet just so the similarity to Darkseid will be even more apparent, so if they use him people will go 'Hey, they're totally ripping Marvel off!'

Live action DC should be a series anyway.

>Live action New Gods series

It could be so good.

Blue Beetle is an Ironman ripoff anyway.

More like a Guyver ripoff.

...Really, much more.

marvel did it way before jaime was created

I can't believe Marvel is so desperate they're stealing pokemon designes

Got you covered.

Is that real? I wanna hear it.

Next pages please?

Humans have a higher Ki potential.

the only real blue beetle is ted kord and soon they'll ship mexican knock-off beetle back over the border when the wall is built, god willing

Those are all

Or it could be Inhumans.

ngl that could be used strategically

>their guns don't shoot crocodiles

Earth is doomed.

Attached: Crocodile Gun-D.gif (500x215, 1.22M)

Hey, Jaime a pure.

Attached: RacerX-BB18-p09.jpg (1280x1920, 468K)

What DC character is this scene stealing from?

Walt took Universal's rabbit, gave it shorter ears and called it Mickey then got to work toying with copyright law to prove that was his own original invention. Stealing property goes back to the very beginning.

for a man that hated jews so much, he definitely took a page from their playbook in jewing the competition out of their property through courts.

You know what, how about we see in a few years when Blue Beetle is still going as one od DC major characters maintaining popularity since the 40's while Iron Man falls right back into total obscurity where he came from the second RDJ is not making movies any longer and the general public stops giving a fuck, like all comic readers.

>Blue Beetle appears sporadically in a solo once every few years and some team-books
>is uber-popular
>Iron Man has had a solo since the 60s
>plus TV Shows and Toylines
>is just a fad
Your b8 needs work user. It has to be somewhat believable.