Curse the Joker, Zatanna

Curse the Joker, Zatanna.

She should curse him to always fall ass-first, pantsless, on to Batman's exposed dick. The second curse should be that there's always penetration.

>Degamad!

Rekoj depar yb nodrog.

The Rape Curse!?
But that's forbidden magic!
You don't know the forces you're toying with, gorden!!

Not sure who she is cursing here.

DAMN IT ZATANNA! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR TRIPS OF TRUTH OR YOUR MAGICAL VOODOO! I NEED THE JOKER CURSE RAPED NOW!!!! GOTHAM DEPENDS ON IT!

Joker’s my friend, Jim. Fuck off.

rape his ass rape his ass

NOW FOLLOW MY MOVES
AND SNEAK AROUND
BE CAREFUL NOT TO RAPE THIS CLOWN

Just fucking do it already, Bats!
Here. In public. On the street. Now.

This is the only maymay that I'll always laugh at.

Alright Gordon, I did it now wha...
...wait, what the hell are you doing Jim?

Is Telltales Batman unironically kino?

Batman once tried it, Joker had an acid tank stuffed up his ass waiting for that moment

You can fuck and still be friends

>Using magic on the Joker
That always backfires.

What the hell am I looking at here?

one serious LSD trip

Why doesn't Gordon just rape joker himself?

I think LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW is pretty good.

He's a public figure. Batman wears a mask. Joker can't go to the police and claim "Bruce Wayne raped me in the ass", but he could say "Jim Gordon raped me in the ass." If Batman rapes him, Gordon can say "we don't know who this Batman guy is, so it's hard to track down the perpetrator."

Spectre entered Joker's mind, but because Joker is crazy he was able to overwhelm and trap Spectre in his mind and take over Spectre's powers for himself.
This has happened a bunch of times with Joker. His psychosis is basically a superpower that magical characters are weak against because magic is ultimately a mental thing and insanity makes the mental landscape unpredictable and difficult to control.