Why does Cap look so dirty?

Why does Cap look so dirty?

What happened to Scarlett's tits? They're so puny.

She lost weight for Iron Man 2 and just kept losing it.

well, Rhodes looks like shit.

We just had this thread

She's wearing a functional jacket. Not comic style boob armor.

was she intentionally aged? because she looks older than 33 imo.

Is cap fuging the widow?

Scarlett has always looked older than she actually is. She is 19-20 years old here in The Island.

He is getting over being crippled

kinda weird that tony made his legs glow though. Seems like something that he could've streamlined so that it fit under loose pants

me on the left

Whats that stuff behind them?

>tfw the actors are getting older and won't look like they're in their 30s anymore

It really is time to bring in fresh blood.

anybody else want to marry chris evans or is it just me?

He's a commie, so no.

What happened to her ass? The most memorable moment in the original Avengers was sharing a popcorn with the homie and getting lost in that ass during the interrogation scene. Now it's just pointless.

To be fair Don Cheadle has always looked old

where is her red hair?

fukt your mum dint he m8

She's on the run and under the alias Yelena, the second Black Widow who was blonde

What the fuck happened to Rhodes?

oh, neat

Strange didn't think he was interesting enough to perform surgery on

That was the Hammer Industries test-pilot from IM2, I believe, not Rhodes

Dr. Strange does not take place during IM2 though

He's been on the run from the law since Civil War.

She stopped trying.

No color on cap? What is this garbage. Muhh colors!

at least they wont look as bad as Batfleck

Dr. Strange takes place over quite a timeframe, including his recovery and learning magic.

It being Rhodes makes little sense. The guy is referred to as a '35 year old airforce colonel who broke his spine in some kind of experimental armor'. Rhodes isn't 35 in Civil War and is a Lieutenant Colonel, not to mention his armor isn't exactly 'experimental' and everyone knows who War Machine is.

Steven Strange is also already mentioned as a person of interest to Hydra in Winter Soldier, which obviously isn't because of his surgical skills. It would make sense that the accident takes place some time before civil war. I believe Derrickson also stated that it wasn't Rhodes.

It's an abandonded Blockbuster Video.

Jesus Christ Scarjo looks weathered. Too many years in Hollyweird partying hard and riding the cock carousel exacts the toll. The Wall came for her, and her years of beauty are officially over.

>Steven Strange is also already mentioned as a person of interest to Hydra in Winter Soldier, which obviously isn't because of his surgical skills.

Wrong. That's exactly why he was mentioned. It was to show how widespread and all-encompassing Zola's algorithm was, that everyone from Bruce Banner to a successful surgeon would be selected and wiped out.