What co-girl resembles your girlfriend the most?

What co-girl resembles your girlfriend the most?

Could you not even be bothered to use a Sup Forums image when making this thread?

That's not a girl, user

it's another "normcucks brag about something benign" thread

>girlfriend

ok.
You know where you have to get back to.

tfw going to be a daddy

Does it matter if they’re cute and willing to wear make-up and a dress?

it's another "virgin resets his router over and over again so he can report the thread multiple times" thread
lol

If it's benign why does it trigger you?

Because it’s not comics or cartoons. Just another waste of a thread on a board already filled with Far too many of those.

She looks a lot like Ashi does at the end of the series...

Robots are narcissists so they need to make everything about themselves, first he'll start posting hands and invisible girls to prod around and see if there are more of his kind around, when that fails he'll start claiming everyone posting a girl is lying because people can't possibly have a girlfriend if he doesn't, then he'll start spamming the thread infographics and webms about mgtow and how evil roasties are, if that fails he'll just post CP.

When that's done and the thread is deleted he'll ban-evade and go on his merry way, content in having put the normies in their place.

how do i get a gf

Sue Storm, The Invisible Woman

do relationships really equal status to you? go fuck someone and blog about it on facebook, Jeffrey

You can’t even bothered to try and keep it Sup Forums related by discussing carton love interests or something, you just tell people to post Sup Forums pictures so you can try and fool the mods into thinking your /soc/ thread is Sup Forums related. You unironically deserve every bit of robot Autism your thread gets.

lol asshurt robot

>Post off-topic repeat thread
>Get called out on it.
>”F-f-fuckin R-robots!”

sure thing, virgin
how many times have you applied to be a janitor already?

She's my big buff cheeto puff

>girlfriend resembles a SU character
user I...I’m so sorry.

[THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MARKED FOR ACCESSORY DELETION BY THE JANITOR FOR BEING OFF TOPIC]

You talk to people and at some point one of them will like you enough to be in a relationship with you.

Roastie getting toastie

Don’t have a gf but my ex had the personality of yellow shy horse

>tfw big titty weeb black gf
No Sup Forumsexamples come to mind, closest I can think of is that girl from No More Heroes

Why do you insist on bringing your sex life to an Anonymous image board.
Do you think people care or want to listen to your blog-posting? Do /r9k/bots trigger you’d so much that you have to waste everyone’s time trying to search them out like some lame ass Sup Forums Inquisition?

>Girlfriend
W E W
I just want a goth gf my dudes, like Raven.
INB4 PanPizza

>>>/Facebook/

Jeffrey, just go back to Facebook and hook up with someone as equally boring as you.

you'd be lucky to get any girlfriend.

Well that's pretty rude

hahaha joge is Sup Forums is lonely men who will die as virgin and asking about their gf via badly tacked on Sup Forums facade draws attention to it

bery good joge OP

She... has a great personality

If i could id strangle your throat to make such a purposefully baiting thread like this like a faggot, but ill play along and post a picture of a character that doesnt look and acts like my crush

It's not tho, most of this board, most of most boards, has a gf
The robots are just the loud and autistic minority

>crush
are you 14?

As far as I know there isn't one.

Sue storm because she is invisible

No, 25. Why? Lots of people use that term outve high school

>This place is full of Normies
>Watch I’ll prove it
You accuse Robots of being narcissistic for cracking jokes and yet unironically make off-topic threads like this solely for the purpose of signal-calling other blog posting Normies?
Wow, talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

how are those webms coming along?

ha i got it

You lucky fuck. Where did you find a fit girl

>he still believes in his robot bogeyman
How dense can you possibly be? How long will it take before you realize that there is no robot, your thread just sucks?

sure thing, virgin
post the one where the girl gets hit by the post

This, but no pink hair.

the gym, where else?

Ultimately robots are wrong, just like Sup Forums

This, but with glasses.

how do i really get a gf