A CHECKLIST OF A FRESH START FOR MARVEL finally updated

Implying made this image edition.

Now that the first wave of Fresh Start announcements is over, I promised to update this checklist this weekend. Enjoy the up-to-date version.

HOW TO DO WITH THIS CHECKLIST:
• Check or mark with green on the title you're going to get in floppy form, hyped for, and/or expecting to be at least good.
• Mark with yellow on the title you're going to get but you want to wait for the general consensus or the trade.
• Cross out or mark with red on the title you hate (premise and/or creative team) or expect to be shit. (Optional: Put a > on the creator you hate.) (If you even crossed out all the titles in this checklist, that's fine.)
• Do not mark if not interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cD1o4
leagueofcomicgeeks.com/profile/haerondir/lists/1472/jason-aarons-thor-reading-order
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks, user

You forgot Quicksilver mini.

That's still part of Legacy.

It is?
It starts in May along with some Fresh Start books, so I assumed it's a part of the Fresh Start

So uh I am a characterfag and don't care much for creative teams unless they are someone I really despise. Lemire is probably the only one who changed Sentry from yellow to green, pretty excited for that

can't believe Duggan got jackshit in the relaunch

How much did Marvel pay you to make this? I can’t inagine anyone going through so much effort otherwise.

Wait Thor, Ant-Man, Hulk, and Captain America are not characters I hate just ones I don't care for. I should have not crossed at all oops.

Spider-man, Thor, and Sentry are going to be must reads for me. I'll try Venom and Avengers

>Sentry

Didn't hear about that one in the midst of all the other capeshit announcements. Does it look good?

you know the creative team make your own opinion

Nick Spencer doing Spider-Man? Nice! Damn good writer

Hi Nick! Hopefully you can channel Superior Foes instead of Secret Empire and your Twitter meltdowns.

>Sentry series
>haha you people and your hoax checklists
>look it up it's real

holy shit I guess there's always a right time for everything

well Cates did write him the best since the original writer

Unlike most people here I've enjoyed the majority of Waid's non-Champions output, and I find Cavengers interesting.
Del Mundo makes Thor a day one pull.
Coates' interview about how he's approaching Cap gave me hope.
Young is a good artist, but not so good a writer.
I'm not checking out Carol again until the next writer.

Secret Empire is awesome. You don't know a good story when you see it

Where is Fantastic Four? REEEE

They're probably going to come back as a big reveal in the next Avengers event.

>S Y N E R G Y

Mostly I just want Thanos and Two-In-One to be left in peace

more like the infinity event, since they are you now..in space

imgur.com/a/cD1o4
for some reason I can not upload the image, so.
also i put iron man in yellow for the curiosity of seeing how much slott fucks

Hyped for Amazing Spider-Man and will be pulling Venom, everything else on that list doesn’t really interest me much

My must watch are:
ASM
Thor
Hulk
Sentry
IM
Probably Avengers

Not sure about Doctor Strange, don't think he would work well in space
As for the mini the only one that appeal to me is Multiple Man honestly

>Two-In-One
That is mostly like to relunch as F4

>still no new about x-men
Pls be Hickman

I am Madroxfag. Is Rosenberg any good?

I unironically think Slott is a great choice for Iron Man, actually the best they had in years
He just isn't fit to write Peter but he might pull a good Tony off
time will tell
and the new armor design is fucking great so i'll read the first issue no matter what just to see it in action

>ms. marvel cancelled
>carol on her 6th or 7th relaunch

I'm disappointed but i kinda expected this.

Have they said Ms Marvel is canceled?

Hit and miss.

What about x-men? I can't take it anymore, all books are trash.

I haven't picked up a Marvel book since Dark Reign ended but this actually has me interested. Any of the current books worth checking out? I know Gwenpool is pretty poplar but it doesn't seem to get much love elsewhere.

Anyway I'm going to get:
The Sentry
The Immoral Hulk
Thor
Multiple Man

Looking forward to The Sentry actually the most along with Hulk. I think Sentry will be similar to Lemire's Moon Knight run.

Post Secret Wars this is a list of the titles I have enjoyed

>The Vision
>Carnage
>Hyperion
>Squadron Supreme
>Venom SK
>Illuminati
>Spider-Man and Deadpool
>AN Wolverine
>Moon Knight
>Contest of Champions
>AIMvengers
>Avengers: Standoff
>Ultimates
>Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
>AN Guardians of the Galaxy
>Scarlet Spider
>Venom

Pic related is from Guardians of the Galaxy

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1884, 3.25M)

r8 my shit tastes

Attached: freshstart123.png (1700x1340, 3.85M)

I'd be fine with 2in1 going through a title change, just not a "Where the h*ck is Wolverine?" level clucking frick please.

Attached: cheung.jpg (474x575, 37K)

hopefully they get rid of the OC

Is this being made by a Marvel intern? It's written like someone looking to collect market research data, not a regular poster

Battered housewife.

No, he isn't. Well, he can be, but Secret Empire was shit

will the shogun put a leash on spencer and waid? they are almost decent writers when they keep their retarded political views out of his work

Attached: 1493531935404.jpg (424x408, 21K)

Is Miles changing his name or not?

>my must watch

Check out Jason Aaron's Thor

Here's a reading order leagueofcomicgeeks.com/profile/haerondir/lists/1472/jason-aarons-thor-reading-order

Attached: 010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

gee she is just one issue in

i know but OCs unironically genuinely trigger me

Venom and Sentry only ones I have any interest in.

Thor was one of the last titles I was enjoying and it is what got me reading Marvel back in 07 or so but I've heard very good things about Jason Aaron's run. His Southern Bastards series is pretty good, I'll give it a look in, I think I remember dropping off Thor around the time Kid Loki met Leah or whatever her name was when it changed back to Journey into Mystery.

I'll read ASM and Multiple Man and maybe Punisher or Daredevil depending on what they look like.

Literally the only thing I wanna read on that list right now is Avengers.

I’ll read Miles book if he gets one, but other than that I see nothing interesting.

Attached: 1520696427929.jpg (2000x1578, 1.66M)

Attached: 20180310_145725.jpg (2000x1578, 2.02M)

>being a characterfag
end yourself

Attached: 1520696427929.jpg (2000x1578, 1.18M)

Another relaunch? Has it been three months already?

Attached: burns bored 2.jpg (512x384, 37K)

>I’ll read Miles book if he gets one
Explain.

>Lemire
>Sentry

Attached: B&HC15.jpg (298x455, 31K)

Not that user, but I’m curious what they do with Miles now that Bendis isn’t around to make sure no one will develop his character without his expressed permission. Personally I hope Spencer writes an arc where Peter spends some time training Miles to be a better Spider-Man and Miles sticks around as his on again off again side kick