ITT: Post the exact moment a show died to you

ITT: Post the exact moment a show died to you.

Attached: toddnothing.jpg (935x523, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34w4KBBQ0_w
youtube.com/watch?v=N2thIPZEA9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: bloodstone.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Attached: tumblr_m50cgpg1YG1rpruy7o2_500.gif (500x300, 669K)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1440x1080, 113K)

t. e;r
If I saw the first episode, I would have turned it down too.
I stopped after season 1.

did it really bother you that much that he came out as asexual?

For me it was the end of the first season.
All my hopes of it being a dissapointing sequel that got better overtime dissapeared at that moment

same

The moment they started focusing on girlfriends and that cloud girl, it was all over. At least the finale was good.

I watch the show to laugh at animal puns and to feel a few times. Watching films/shows and playing video games is a good way to escape reality and politics for me. Needless to say I don't do any of those much these days.

>being this triggered by something so harmless

I don't know why Sup Forums was so triggered by the fact that there are people who exist that are not interested in sex.

That's pretty pathetic, user.

>I watch the show to laugh at animal puns and to feel a few times.

Attached: 1518837840430.jpg (549x188, 45K)

How so? Everyone does different things to escape reality: drugs, alcohol, sex, etc.

because asexuals are mentally ill species

Personally, I'm getting a little exhausted with all the empty calories in politics today. 95% of the "representation" and [demographic's] issues are lip service to get praise and viewership, and none of it really looks into the problems or how they might be solved.

So Todd's asexual. So fucking what? The show did not do anything interesting with it and had no story to tell us about it. Why do shows expect praise for things like this? Why do they get praise? For raising awareness? I'm aware of asexual people. I'm aware of a lot of things. What I'm not aware of is what the real chances are of fixing any of the serious stuff is or how that would happen.

Being asexual is not political.

You're right: it's disabled people who try to make their disorder political.

It is when the only reason a character is asexual is to raise awareness and provide representation. At that point it's ONLY political, since there's no story-telling motive behind it.

As asexual myself, I was annoyed with how much goddamn focus they put into it, like great for Todd coming out as asexual, but they really dont need to overly define him by his asexuality

Yeah. That is the entire point of the show. You have a few laughs and then realize time and time again that Bojack is a relatable yet fucked up person.

For one thing, there's plenty of non-political art in the world if that's what you're looking for, but you're basically saying, "I can't enjoy this unless it agrees with me in every way", which is extremely childish.
Looks like you're inventing a motive to get mad at.
Good thing they didn't then.

I keep trying to quit Steven Universe, but I keep going back.

They did do something interesting with it, it was just before he actually came out as asexual. That's what the whole plotline of Bojack banging his friend Todd was interested in but didn't want to fuck back in S3 was.

Attached: RIP hatman you were the only reason I watched this shitshow.png (1265x659, 293K)

>harmless discussion that takes up like 45 seconds of air time
>so mad you have to make a thread about it

Guess who, user?

Attached: Hello Anon.png (707x533, 380K)

I don't have to invent a motive to get mad at this constant bombardment of "awareness". I'm just sick of it. It's been going on for years. If black people are in poverty then how come none of these shows ever ask why? They always say "it's racism", but that doesn't even scratch the surface because everyone without racism poverty in the US is highly generational. It's almost like there's no safety net, we're deregulating all our consumer protections, and exclusively cutting taxes for the rich so they can use their zero federal interest rates to buy up the whole housing market.

I mean there's all this real shit, with very, very powerful people at the helm dumping on just EVERYBODY, but we're constantly hearing praise for awareness campaigns that remind us of things that are pretty much axial to anyone over the age of eighteen. NO SHIT there's gay people and black people. NO SHIT people born in poverty have a hard time getting out. No, you telling me about it did not help anyone get out of fucking poverty.

>being comfortable with what you enjoy is wrong
Sounds normal to me.

umm excuse me sweetie why are you so mad at cartoons xD

Attached: SamuraiAshi.jpg (1195x505, 47K)

Attached: mh electrified.png (960x604, 1.26M)

That entire plotline was terrible and didn't amount to anything

Preach sister!

Yeah, pretty much. Todd can't get mad at Bojack because he literally thinks nothing of sex. Big waste of time for no build up.

Good lord, how disgusting.

Monster High Electrified : How to bring your monster waifu from a 10/10 to a fucking 1/10.

Attached: 1455460485116.gif (200x200, 175K)

Get that rational and well-reasoned argument out of here! Don't you know this is Sup Forumsmblr, where putting black mary sue wimmin in comics helps real-world black women and putting sexy women in comics hurts real world women?

it's this and this only

wings

It got better right after, like S3-4 quality.

I hated her since the first episode, and my hate only grew. Do you know how it felt to try to give criticism on her character among the threads that were raided by waifufags? Even waifufags who never watched the series to begin with. Fuck that was a horrible time, and only after all the bullshit do people agree.

Attached: hqdefaultdw.jpg (520x320, 44K)

Attached: fuck rc.jpg (850x434, 45K)

MH Ghoul Squad is even more hideous

I never watched this episode, but it does sound pretty fucking bad. I already dropped it because Rebeccas 2deep4u political metaphors were getting fucking old. The Answer wasn't even subtle about the women x women / race 1 x race 2 shunning crap

>MH Ghoul Squad
Oh, JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1470352366562.png (377x351, 184K)

s4 was great

what's wrong with it

For me it was the ending when they did the lesbian gay degenerate thing and they ruined the entire avatar show series for me just to impress millennial girls

Purple horse.

Attached: wings.jpg (800x800, 81K)

What bothers me about Todds is NOT his asexuality. But his:

- Feeling angered at Bojack for sexing up a girl who he did nothing for since he was a teenager.
- Being a literal leech living off of Bojack and now currently living off of Mr. Peanut Butter.
- Being an idiot who literally gave away a lot of money he got via.....being an idiot.
- Finding employment in his new business that involves people who Todd himself infected with rabies while making it obvious that he will never be sent to prison for this blatant crime. Being a dumb guy and making money of people who you threw into the wilderness where they could be killed or infected does not mean anything. Dumb or not you deserve to go to jail. Then again, Todd never went to jail over his "Disney" land copyrighted scheme.

Those are the reasons I hate this character, doesn't help he's not funny. The only reason this character exists is because of whatever funding and favors his voice actor provides to the staff making the show. I don't hate Todd's voice actor, but I found his role as Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad to be rather annoying. Jesse is an annoying character. Not as bad as Skyler, but you get the gist of it.

She should've died with her sisters. Even the Scotsman's eldest daughter is more interesting than her.

God yes this was awful. Jack literally murders all of her sisters and then she survives a fall that killed TWO of her sisters nonsensically. Jack sees she survived and for no reason goes:

"You look like a main character, I shall now for no reason at all decide to show you the truth even though all you do is try to kill me and wish me dead and insult me with other ways to express yourself which involve wishing me dead yet again."

Fuck this awful writing. Fuck Genndy. I hope Sandler fucks him in Hotel Transylvania since that's all he seems to be good for. Getting fucked by Sandler.

mfw she ended being the way for him to finally go back in time. We lost the Guardian for this.

Attached: 1503326792631.jpg (1920x1200, 152K)

>Bojack
>relatable
Depression fags please go

It wasn't bad enough that she somehow managed to get Aku's power and became a literal plot device, it's just fucking offensive to see her instantly master it to the same level as her dad and do something as complex as time traveling by just shouting.

What an outrageously horrible way to ruin Season 5.

Attached: jack 2.png (800x600, 75K)

The show instantly became about this god-awful waifu bait piece of shit.
There were a few good episodes after her appearance but every episode with her in it was fucking agony.

Attached: 2262728.png (325x179, 76K)

The finale was cringe inducing:

"Okay we all got our worlds destroyed by this cunt, what should we do? Let's kill her! Yay!"

And Wander opposes this because of his obnoxious pacifism. And to "prove" how Wander's views are correct, conveniently the destroyed worlds come back so that Dominator's victims no longer feel like killing her. You could smell the plot armor that Mary Sue had. Craig McCracken was always a male feminist loser. Glad his show was canned. Hope he continues to fail more and more.

hello pleddit

B&

poochie

I gave them the benefit of the doubt all season despite all the stupid annoying shit and took blow after heavy blow but this episode was the moment I admitted defeat.

Attached: christ.jpg (480x360, 30K)

What's going on in this scene?

You stuck with it for THAT LONG?

But the finale fixed the show.
>Rick gets defeated by Jerry of all people and his own decisions blow up in his face
>the show promises to go back to its s1 roots instead of wasting time on pointless drama

Yeah, I liked the first few seasons, then they went on hiatus for a year and a half and came back and I was eager to watch the ending and they decided to make the main character into a homosexual degenerate and ruined the entire show.

I remember I was seething with hatred at the creators of the show back in 2014 for trying to brainwash teenagers into accepting homosexuality.

Ricks about to launch into the stupid god speech and finally cements the fact that season 3 was all intentional pandering

I was sad to hear that Season 2 was the final season, but after Dominator I hardly missed it. Lord knows how much worse it could've gotten.
Everything about her was just complete horseshit.
>Every villain before her has actual reasons for what they do; Hater wants to be cool, Emperor Awesome is just a douchebag cool guy who also happened to destroy planets, even single-episode villains get full backstories and explanations for their motives
>Dominator is LITERALLY just evil because she wants to be evil and has an entire fucking song about it
>Obnoxious cunt who's literally never funny; her only attempts at being funny just come off as desperately trying to be quirky and cute and random
>Literally fucking impervious to all damage
>The full offensive capabilities of the shit belonging to someone who was the biggest threat in the galaxy literally don't even fucking phase her
>The one time they find her weakness it just doesn't kill her for no reason and gives her fucking ice powers
>She literally kills countless people and destroys countless civilizations and Wander still fucking pacifies her
>She doesn't even have a change of heart or anything, she just walks off with a slap on the fucking wrist
At least the fucking finale could've been decent if Wander learned that some people are simply irredeemable and, if not killed, she was locked up somewhere. But despite literally being a genocidal maniac she just fucking walks off.
I will never not be mad about Dominator.

Attached: 1503656483970.jpg (537x600, 301K)

I can't because of a global rule but...
*ahem*
There was a musical number
about how one character was a bully.
and then there was a parade.
it was a stupid parade.
made worse by how saccharine and stupid the plot was.

Same. At this point it just felt like they weren't even trying to be funny and they were purely aiming for the autistic reddit demographic.

I adore how, in the closing montage of the final episode, after all the "will they won't they" bullshit settles firmly in the "They won't" category, Mordecai meets a *completely unrelated* female character at a gallery, they hit it off and get married. This is in the closing fleeting moments of a montage!

MY GOD! THEY KILLED STRONG MAD!

So you watched the whole show. It's not like you're ever going to get more show to watch.

To not watch rather.

what the fuck are you talking about

/horse/

Thank you, everything you've said is exactly what I've been thinking. Fuck the cuck waifufags that just want to masturbate to a woman stepping on and crushing their nutsack. They can do that if they want but don't go defending her shit character just because you get off to her. I was all for upped stakes in Wander, it was fun seeing Wander's good virtues put to the test, The Greater Hater was a pretty good episode, but it got consistently worse over the course of the season.

>I can't because of a global rule but...
>*ahem*
not surprised you watch MLP you juvenile fuck

The entire thing of "Hur, you got in a relationship with a friend of mine, despite the fact I couldn't have a relationship with her since I'm one of the asexuals who don't into sex at all, this makes me angry" was dumb as hell. If Todd really gave a shit about her, he wouldn't mind her going onto a relationship with someone else for her happyness. If he wanted to enter into a relationship with her, then he could have made some effort in either having sex anyways(which most asexuals do), or explaining to her that he wants to be in a relationship with her but can't provide that thing. Instead he ducks the issue, then gets butthurt when she goes elsewhere, and blames it on Bojack. The situation was caused by his unwillingness to behave like an adult, and that's someone else's problem. The whole thing makes even less sense when you look back and see him attempting to date that scammer from China. Why would he be attempting to initiate a romantic relationship if he has no interest in such things?

The writers were just looking for some drama issue to insert between Bojack and Todd since the rock opera thing worked well for plot in S1, and they needed some reason for Todd to turn down the girl so she would approach Bojack. They couldn't come up with a good idea, so suddenly Todd is Asexual instead of a manchild. S4 had a lot of good stuff, but it everything related to Todd was poor writing.

autism

Never seen a B-plot go from the best part of the show to the literal worst.

Attached: S5e48_Betty_leaping_through_portal.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I hate how badass they made her suddenly, she knew what she was doing basically every fucking second despite just travelling 1000 years in the future. No future shock or anything, just muh badass grill saving her boy.

Get out and take , and
with you..

I think the worst part of the whole situation is that after Todd pulled this bullshit, they had the gall to act like he was some kind of saintly wunderkind in the following season.

He's just as big a piece of shit as everyone else in the fucking show but he's the only one that never gets called on any of his bullshit.

Fuck Todd.

you know, before I saw this episode, I used to not understand people bailing on a show half way in.Then I watched this and I just lost all my will to watch the rest of season 4.

Attached: Granddad_Dates_a_Kardashian.jpg (400x300, 48K)

Because the absence of sexuality is not itself sexuality. It's so unbelievably dumb to make such a big fucking deal out of something so unspectacular. Todd's asexuality went on to become a consistent character trait for no real reason. And he's the kicker: I was never fucking interested in Todd's sexuality to begin with. I've literally never wondered, "Huh, how come I've never seen a woman around Todd's arm?" He's such a goofy, carefree guy that it seems self-evident.

You should stick with it, the rest of S4 tends to make up for Todd and the political episode about guns. The 12 fathers joke kinda got old fast, but for the most part S4 is pretty solid.

Unless you are talking about Boondocks, S4 isn't worth watching period.

This was the straw right here.

Attached: tumblr_p50xb20PpJ1x5d1kao2_1280.png (1280x720, 565K)

t. triggered homophobe who is reminded how being a sociopath is an actual sin and is forced to project on gays

>an actual sin
Sins are social constructs, Drumpfling

I dropped this shit hard after this episode

Attached: 1235.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

There was no one moment for AT. It was a long accumulation of many bad decisions

I mean i kind of get why they did it, but why tho, there were so many things he could have said that would send whatever's watching on an existential crisis.
They pussied out to be honest.

What is this?

robot chicken doing what they do worst
youtube.com/watch?v=34w4KBBQ0_w

I agree that this was a shit episode, but what influenced you to drop it? The latter episodes were worse.

Why does that look like Steven Universe? Bloodstone didn't become a gem, did it? I thought that was Rocknaldo shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2thIPZEA9g
Robot Chicken's just turned into Seth Green processing his hatred for white people like any hollywood jew's pet project in the age of Trump.

that was a teaser image cartoon network put up to advertise rocknaldo. they baited people into thinking there would be a new gem but it was just ronaldo's shitty oc. fuck that episode