Tell me why this Batmobile is so despised without bringing up the movie that it was in

Tell me why this Batmobile is so despised without bringing up the movie that it was in.

Attached: 5140942-george-clooney-batman-and-robin-batmobile.jpg (2953x1834, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9NQvpDqDUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bat wings on the back of the car could work well in a comic book but in a movie it’s almost too cheesy. Shit is better suited for the Adam West Batman show if anything

Forever came out before and had 3 fantastic bat-vehicles.

because it looks fucking gay.

Everything after literal perfection the batmobile(pic related) is a downgrade.

Attached: Batmobile_Tim_Burton.png (432x231, 162K)

Why are comic book fans so ashamed of comic books?

This, that's really the perfect batmobile.

Attached: Batmobile_Ranked.jpg (1920x667, 147K)

Things that look goid in 2d can be bad in 3d, wings are fine but they need to be subtle like

Look man while the Batmobile has always been ridiculous, this one of those few cases where the movie made it more ridiculous. Also nothing will ever top Burton's.

the burton-era Batwing is the best as well.

love this thing.

Attached: Batwing2.jpg (1000x664, 72K)

Its not a very stylish batmobile.

Maybe if you redesigned the wings it could at least be decent...

The Tumble-buggy is a really cool vehicle but its not great as a Batmobile, its a bit too generic and could be something all sorts of characters would use.

Burton really is #1.
Though the TV show version is pretty sweet, and at least can be said to fit the overall tone of said series.

agreed, it also lead to this scene which looked so damn good

Attached: bat_moon.jpg (853x480, 17K)

>six mini thrusters
dropped

>implying

Attached: BTASBatmobile.png (1280x561, 862K)

considering the TAS batmobile isn't a real thing you could physically drive around, yeah. big downgrade.

it would be shit to drive but you have to admit that it's beautiful

I did also like the tumbler, but yeah the ol' bat stick is the best.

Tim Burton did so many things perfectly that he should get credit for inventing Batman.

>Giving all the credit to Burton
>Not Anton Furst
No wonder he killed himself.

Attached: Furstpromo.jpg (1000x688, 89K)

why'd they need a new one for forever/batman & robin?

What, really? why and how?

I lovethe Burton movies but let's not go that far.
The best things we got from those movies are owed to Anton Furst and Bo Welch who gave us some of the best art and production design in film history.

Attached: BAT_RETURNS-poster by BarbarianFactory.jpg (1000x1500, 1.58M)

Kenner needed to sell more toys.

Being a one seater is stupid. What if Dick’s motorcycle broke and he needed a ride? What if Batman rescued someone and needs to get them to the hospital, are they going to ride on his lap?

The Batmobile is not a taxi.

>Robin riding on Batman's lap
Muh dick

He used it to give Vicky Vale a ride in the first movie

J actually really like the 60s one. Without the red stripes I feel like the design wouod actually hold up pretty well. 60s Batman doesn't get nearly enough credit in general.

Well now Robin and Batgirl can do that. Batman has other worries.

Attached: 3638e4bc108e6bb0bb61ff0ecceceba8--nerd-stuff-cool-stuff.jpg (500x374, 41K)

Casualfag here. Who?

He killed himself over his cunt wife not that.

He got plenty of accolades for his work on batman since he got an Oscar out of it

I prefer the Tumblr because it's a more believable combat vehicle

I was kidding. But the truth was he had bad drug and alcohol addiction at the time.

Burton>Arkham Asylum=BTAS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Did HR Giger design the Batman Forever one?

god, such a tumblr reply

>Without the red stripes
What are you, stupid?

WRONG ASSHOLE WRONG WRONNNNGGGGGGGGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=e9NQvpDqDUo

A tank with omni directional capabilities is more believable than a stretch limousine with a jet enjine

The scale of that is completely wrong.

Its much longer than this in the cartoon

lol

would it really have been so hard to use the proper elfman theme?

Came to post this

Any thoughts on the Snydermobile?

Attached: batmobile.jpg (2645x1500, 1.49M)

Like everything about BvS it's pretty great.

I wasn't a huge fan at first, but it's grown on me. It's a nice balance between sleek and tough.

It's pretty good, a little generic, i feel it needs an extra something to scream "BAT"

Only complaint is the front.

gun turret ruins the visual flow. otherwise pretty cool.

yeah, needs more BAT.

It does kinda look like a half-way point between Burton's and Nolan's.

Attached: batmobile chart.png (1350x1500, 1.95M)

He's the production designer for Burton's Batman movie.

He's the guy that came up with all the visuals and design elements that Burton gets all the credit for, including the Batmobile and Batwing.

(Also, the look of Gotham City, and that weird aesthetic where they combine 40s fashion with modern tech).

The White Knight Batmobile is my favorite of the recent lot, but Burton is still the best

Attached: whiteknight.jpg (1200x873, 144K)

Okay, in which comic does Batman drive a monster truck ambulance?

Looks like a Batmobile for manlets desu.

Batman has a Spinner?

the perspective is so egregiously fucked on that top drawing.

I can't help but think that if something happens to one of those front wheels, you're fucked.

RIP IS ABOUT TO BLOW

Attached: file.png (100x101, 20K)

Could have been a pretty great version but it doesn't look or feel like Batman and it's ruined by those stupid guns on the front that ruin the visual flow. Could be promising but it's overstuffed and mediocre.
It's basically like the actual movie

I feel like it went for the same "realistic" appearance that the Tumbler did but was better than the Tumbler in every single way. Like it looks like a Batmobile instead of a generic army vehicle.
But I could do without the turret. Maybe put it on the sides there.

Didn't they rush this design because they needed to make merch?

>Guns.
>On the Batmobile.

Attached: 1517507722482.jpg (685x388, 88K)

The Burton Batmobile had guns on it as well.

They just get bulkier and uglier

Why is Batman such a hypocrite?

>it went for the same "realistic" appearance that the Tumbler did but was better than the Tumbler in every single way. Like it looks like a Batmobile instead of a generic army vehicle.

I hold the Tumbler above Batffleck-mobile because the Tumbler is actually shaped like a bat.

Attached: beginsbat.jpg (300x400, 68K)

That's fucking crazy, holy shit.
Okay, I give it points for that, but it wasn't immediately obvious. I don't think many people even noticed.

The lack of a turbine or batmask on the front kinda hurt the BTAS Batmobile. As a kid I always thought it looked similar, but not quite as cool as the Burton one. Now I realize it was just because the jet turbine was probably too hard to draw in animation.

The uncircumcised cock mobile.

Right before Batman Returns even came out. Just walked right out of a parking deck a few stories high without anyone expecting it.

Sad, too. Just think of anytime you've seen Gotham City in the last 30 years, and realize he created that. Gotham in the comics was just a bunch of rectangular buildings like every generic comic city. Even frank Miller and Neal Adams just drew New York.

Attached: gotham-1.jpg (800x521, 136K)

My favorites: Batman v Superman, Arkham Asylum and Burton, in that order.

I loved it as a kid, but the Forever one just looks ugly now. The B&R at least has a nice sleek style to it, even though it's basically a giant toy. I can totally tell where they designed a place for Kenner to put a missile launcher and light-up gimmick.

Its cool, but I like the Forever one a little more. It has a really nice aggressive look.

Attached: batwing 2 main.jpg (571x400, 93K)

>Muh believability

Just kill yourself.

>Tumblr
You've been posting here for too long.

Isn't it ironic that I hate how the Forever Batmobile looks but love how this looks?

the hell? everyone loved this batmobile. it was great.
not as great as this one, but great.

No, I feel the same. the aesthetics they share aren't bad, its just the the BF Batmobile's overall shape is very awkward and weak looking, while the Batwing looks sleek and powerful.

If Thomas and Martha wayne got run over by a car, would Batman just run everywhere? But at least he'd use a gun.

The front, then there's the bad. What a mess of a design.

shouldn't the batmobile be more compact for it's urban setting?

the utility belt can store gadgets miniaturized for eaze of use without sacrificing performance so why does the batmobile need to be bigger = better?

rubber bullets, honest.

They removed the turret in Suicide Squad and it unironically became my favorite Batmobile. Perfect level of realism in comparison to the rest of the universe, yet sleek and still recognizably a vehicle Batman would drive.

What wrong with the front? It's intimidating and beastly.

It has a muscle car aesthetic to it that makes it really neat, but other wise a little goofy for me

It's the best looking one in motion IMO. Classic Batmobiles look like missiles that can turn on a dime just because, Nolan Tumbler looks like a giant bear on wheels.