How do you make a good hulk movie?

How do you make a good hulk movie?

Attached: img_0.jpg (433x640, 78K)

Put Thor in it.

Attached: thor ragnarok.jpg (564x705, 85K)

incredible hulk was good, just didn't like the design of hulk and abomination

You just posted it.

Adapt early Lee era hulk, the Mantlo run, or the PAD run.

Hulk stories kind of lack variety. Being stuck as a supporting character might have been a good thing. That said, I'd introduce She Hulk

>Hulk can talk like EMH Hulk or Ragnarok
>Bruce can talk to Hulk while he is transformed, as a ghost like EMH some of the time.
>Overarching plot of the movie. The 2008 Hulk was just military after Hulk, progressively makes Abomination. Something better is needed.

How so? They can be action stories, horror stories, comedies, romances or psychological thrillers. He's a very flexible character.

Name 3 Hulk stories that aren't "on the run from the government", "I need to cure myself", or "I'm nowvHulk 24/7".

I mean the main point of the Hulk was that the Army/Government is ambiguously evil

This one honestly wasn't bad, nothing spectacular, but pretty decent

A disaster movie but the disaster is Hulk.

Don't make it about Hulk, or better yet don't make Hulk movies.

Hulk #312 #378, #420,
A psychological thriller, a comedy and a drama not caused by either of your complaints, respectively.

I meant any when I said either. Apologies.

The movie was ahead of its time. Hulk is a complex character and Ang Lee tried to do as much justice to the character as possible.
It's more of a drama/horror/character study film than popcorn flick.

Plebs criticize the film because to them, it was not 'fun', and there wasn't enough HULK SMASH.

Attached: 1519464283113.jpg (1014x1450, 133K)

What's the arc with Banner sleeping with Blonski's abused wife while spies break into the prison Abomination was being held and try and broker a deal with him in exchange for his freedom?
I wouldn't mind a adaption of that, would be a good character driven film.

One can work with Bruce's desire to help people and his struggle to keep the monster at bay. Plus, you can throw in a bunch of powerful villains to make Hulk look like the underdog and make people cheer for him.

make a movie were it shows how powerful he can get maybe like the power shown in world breaker hulk just different story

No one cares about big dumb muscles

They need to do a film with The Leader, have it been Hulk meets Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow with the Leader unleashing a army of classic 50 foot tall dieselpunk robots. It would be different enough to avoid comparisons to Ultron or Bayformers.

But that's the problem, we've seen Banner fighting The Hulk numerous times it's become boring. Part of what I liked in Avengers EMH was Banner accepting that Hulk had the right to walk around as much as he did, and made compromises. This tug of war shit is old