Civil War was the best Marvel movie

Civil War was the best Marvel movie.

Attached: 8166.jpg (296x444, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EednuMMnZWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone have webms of Civil War?

here

Attached: cut cut cut.webm (1416x600, 2.95M)

Sorry but Black Panther is still the best MCU movie for the next few weeks

Das rite

Attached: e6j8gj15x3zz.png (1280x800, 800K)

it wasn't even top 3

1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man 1
3. Guardians 1
4. Civil War
5. Black Panther

These are my thoughts.

Attached: Based Capeshit.webm (720x300, 2.73M)

Iron Man is the only good movie on your list

Best one yet until April 27th I'm sorry but those are the rules

>family guy
cancer

>DUDE SPIDERQUIPS LMAO

I'd disagree and argue you are a Sup Forums contrarian, but whatever. God bless.

>muh Sup Forums
nice one mr shill

no that's Homecoming

Attached: lol.webm (1416x618, 2.89M)

>muh airport fight
this is the only criticism people have against this movie. They ignore all the complex things that happened outside of that. It's a very well made movie.

Even then Iron Man isn't exactly something I'd go to as a movie to watch unless all I could choose from is Marvel movies.

No

Attached: image.jpg (960x1440, 557K)

doesn't count

Attached: logan.jpg (620x360, 31K)

doesn't count

They just can't handle something that tries to be more than just a big dumb action movie

It's sad really that something intelligent like this is met with scorn and mockery from the braindead morons on this site

Why?

>SM2
>Not SM1
Every day I'm reminded why no sane life in space would associate with us.

>It's a very well made movie
HAHAHHAHAHA. Holy shit are you for real?

It isn't MCU.

But it's Marvel

Try again.

Attached: C1BFCD29-7CEC-4BAA-808D-81B181887A94.jpg (666x999, 193K)

No someone like you prefers kino like whatever landed in Zack Snyder toilet bowl this morning

Attached: 1507996276031.webm (460x460, 749K)

>overrated shit that aged like milk
wew

>Marvel movie.
And?

Attached: civil war.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

No one gives a shit about the non MCU marvel movies.

Spider Man 2 is the best Marvel cape movie ever made.

If your top 5 Marvel movies includes a single MCU flick you have shit taste.

the action is the most believable and it isn't plagued with shitty CGI.
lmao definitely not this. Jesus. The first one was infinitely better.

>Spider Man 2 is the best cape movie ever made.
Ftfy

Finally someone else that loves Vol. 2

Attached: 1491590515993.jpg (600x600, 38K)

that's not true.

I'd put Superman 2 above it

are for real
just look at this

>Spider Man 2 is the best Marvel cape movie ever made.
Sure nostalgia baby

BIG TURDS XD

youtube.com/watch?v=EednuMMnZWE

It is
Name better Marvel capeshit

I liked the characterization in this one more than the first, but some of the acting was bad, especially from Starlord. For some reason, he talked LOUD AND SLOW SO THE AUDIENCE CAN UNDERSTAND THE JOKES.

>only using Black Widow fight scenes
they did the best they could with Scarlett Johanson. any other fight in the movie that didn't have her was believable. Post a scene without Black Widow in it that looks bad and unbelievable.

you can't. Because she's the problem.

Any Marvel movie not made by Raimi is better than those shitty movies.

Attached: Cn-skDJWIAI3RDw.jpg_orig.jpg (640x819, 68K)

here is the actual TRUE best movie that nobody realizes

Attached: 457324.jpg (600x874, 103K)

>tfw Sup Forums has ruined Spider-Man 2
Not even just Raimiposting, but the fact that people from this site put it up a pedestal.

Not the best but top 5 imo, we shall see if the russo sisters deliver another great story.

Attached: mmm.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Ego>>>>>Ronan

Attached: 1519033560689.png (665x800, 54K)

It's well made enough that people forget that Zemo's entire plan is fucking stupid and dependent on luck and coincidences. Everything about the interrogation room scene is awful.

Child Support-Man sucked

this was middling and mediocre.

it was fun, but it was just trying to be passable

It's so impressive how much they juggled in one movie that it just edged out Winter Soldier for me.

Just watched Civil War after last seeing it last year in theater and it was much worse than I remember.
Shitty action scenes with 1000 cuts a minute.
Mediocre CGI, Airport scene was laughably bad.
Spider-Man was annoying with his constant quipping and memes "dude, remember that old movie Empire Strikes Back??? lmao such a reddit reference"
Story makes no sense
There's no stake about anything (War Machine walks again, Tony and Cap remain friends)
Whole movie just felt pointless.

So this is the power of capeshit
huh made me think

Attached: fucking hell.png (981x584, 955K)

>double teeth
>power ranger tier suit
Who thought this looked good?

Literally the best fight in all capeshit

Attached: raimi is back.jpg (2535x1654, 999K)

The same people that thought muh metal arms are talking to me and making me evil was a good idea for a villain

Civil War is my favorite Marvel movies for abundance of super heroes, fights and character interactions.

but the overall best marvel movie is still Avengers

Attached: 1495273858355.png (960x716, 1019K)

>Sup Forums hates Raimi Spider man
even Sup Forums has better taste than you faggots

>but the overall best marvel movie is still Avengers
BRUH

Attached: he cut millions.webm (550x310, 2M)

>Sup Forums shitposting

Attached: 1499619046325.png (480x542, 336K)

Every Phase 3 movie except for Guardians Vol. 2 has been very meh to me a few days after seeing them. Like not bad, but all middle to lower middle tier MCU movies.

>mcu shilling

Damn, they should have kept this in the movie, Cap Sam and Bucky all working together is pretty fucking cool if you as me

>Shitty action scenes with 1000 cuts a minute.
this isn't true unless you're talking about Black Widow, and that's only because she sucks and can't do her own stunts.
>no stakes
all the people on Cap's side are criminals now.

The story only doesn't make sense if you're not paying attention to real life parallels and the character motivations.

Don't talk to me about the Airport scene, because it's only a small part of the movie, and most people would agree that it was pretty hype. the people that disagree are haters. I'll give you Spiderman. He was annoying here and in his own movie.

>Zemo's entire plan is fucking stupid and dependent on luck and coincidences.
Zemo's plan makes sense in that it's just a barrage of exposing and manipulating vulnerabilities.
Steve loves Bucky, so get Bucky who hates being a Hydra fleshstick to retrieve Hydra's snuff film on the Stark assassination so Stark will hate Bucky. How it gets done doesn't even matter.
My only gripe is the needless subversion of killing the other Winter Soldiers. He could have release them anyway, who cares if he doesn't like Supers running around, he personally blew up a building full of people and released Bucky earlier, he's long since past consequences and it would occupy the Avengers while he carries on.

>reddit spacing

Fair enough user

Attached: The Avengers - Continuous Shot.webm (1000x418, 2.98M)

Guardians 1 had better jokes and some really top notch characters (Rocket, especially), but it did nothing with Peter Quill or Gamora, one of whom is supposed to be the main character. Guardians 2 had some lame fucking moments but it finally gave me a reason to care for Quill and get interested in his character through his relationship with his dad, and they gave Gamora something actually interesting to do with Nebula.
and for the record, I despised the cancer opening. I found it such cheap drama to take that oscar-bait opening and slap it onto a character that we never get to really explore. I kept waiting for them to follow up on it, and all Quill kept giving me was "lol 80's references. Dance off bro!" At least in Guardians 2 all those shitty references were attached to an actual character with interesting things happening to him

Hell no. It had one great scene and that's about it.

I kinda liked the airport fight but no. The conflict is contrived and there's a lot of shit that's just there so that all the characters have something to do. The dam scene was excellent but other than that it's a big dumb event movie that plays with oversimplified versions of complex issues like dumb events do.

Whedon loves his long tracking shots, that scene was so damn fun to watch

What's your favourite part of Civil War and why is it
>file related

Attached: Did. You. Know.webm (1920x764, 2.86M)

So you have no argument, and you're resorting to nitpicking instead of actually saying something? Okay. What's next, you're gonna respond with another "You dirty shill" comment?

All they had to do was drop a line somewhere where Zemo says "How fortunate, you brought Tony Stark with you! I was going to email the tape to him, but you brought him here yourself!" and then maybe threaten to turn Bucky back into a killing machine while he waits for his email to send. They admitted as much in the DVD commentary, having him just say that that was his back-up plan, should Stark not rise to the bait, would've cleared up that hanging plot thread

Attached: Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG.webm (1000x418, 1.51M)

>falling for the Reddit spacing meme

>CGI airport

You can't be fucking serious. It was very much a big dumb action movie. It had less depth than your average Schwartzenegger or Stallone film and barely more than non-transformers Bay movies

Close to the best, the best is Thor Ragnarok and then GoG 2

>that fucking triple kick

>GoG 2
how? It was literally just the first one but without anything of what made it special. and Thor Ragnorok was just Thor trying to be GotG and ending up as a cheap bastardization

Attached: Thor Ragnarok - Beginning Fight.webm (1000x418, 2.98M)

That's not even what reddit spacing is.

GotG1 was tighter but had a way shittier plot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thor movies really needed Led Zeppelin.

>how? It was literally just the first one but without anything of what made it special
GoG2 had a daddy plot checkmate.
>Thor Ragnorok was just Thor trying to be GotG and ending up as a cheap bastardization
It ended up being the best Thor movie to date and also the best Phase 3 movie. I think it even pulled a better GoG than GoG

I remember being annoyed with how much quipping was at the start but the moment Thor launched against those minions with the song kicking in I just didn't give a fuck anymore. Best shit ever

>muh daddy
>oh no he trying to kill me
>he may have been ur father but he sure won't your daddy ;)

>better plot

Attached: eugh.jpg (251x251, 14K)

>Thor series begins with Thor unwisely starting an altercation in Niflheim
>Thor series ends(?) with Thor wisely starting an early altercation in Muspelheim
I'm not going to use the K word since a series based on mythology is eventually going to tread a poetic pattern anyhow, but you've gotta admit that's not a bad sort of bookend.
I'd throw in the difference between their endings showing Thor becoming worthy by and without Mjolnir after being provoke by a trickster to sacrifice himself but I think the rise against adversity is too standard hero fare even for Thor.

Its a ''the main hero beats nameless goons without suffering a single scratch

Than "let's get together and fight this bland villain basically no raisin"? Very much, yes.

and yet some people *cough*Sup Forums*cough* will STILL tell you these movies are dumb trash that can only be enjoyed by the lowest common denominator

Senpai the only thing bad we're those first few punches in the second one. But the rest is decent and her stunt woman is actually really good. That being said her best fight was the tag team against Bucky. She had her best shit in Iron Man and Cap 2. Also Cap 2 is best marvel movie.

No particular order:
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Civil War