Voltron Legendary Defender

Tell me, Sup Forums, why does Shiro get the headaches?

Attached: we're all disappointed in you.png (1221x570, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshkeaton.tumblr.com/post/171747748039/re-shipping-im-kind-of-between-a-rock-and-a-hard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he's a bitch ass clone

hes surounded by morons 24/7
poor guy... also hes a clone

I wish we got to see Shiro's interactions with Lotor. I wonder if they talked about anything as Shiro drove him to pick up his crown of Galra ruler like a good mom puppet.

Attached: lotorshiro.gif (540x295, 1.62M)

we'll get plenty of Kuron and Lotor interactions next season, once they zip off in their Alchemy-empowered evil mechs

Because his head gets pounded against the headboard every night

>So... you like stuff?

Lance and Allura are cute! Cute!

Attached: tumblr_ovvyroFOwc1v0fy16o1_1280.png (1280x889, 1.53M)

by who?

Why do a lot of people here hate the show?

IS it Sup Forums autism? It's the best action cartoon airing.

Himself. You see Shiro was born without enough oxygen so he bangs his head against the wall or a headboard as a strange habit.

Do they? It doesn't seem that hated compared to other shows I've watched on here, or at least they don't invade the threads about it if they do. Most of the criticisms in here are from people who like the show but recognize the serious flaws it has.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general, hates everything
Voltron is pretty non-hated, which in this site's terms means it's godly

a lot of people hate the fandom, not the show itself

Because no one can legitimately talk about it without the gay shippers derailing every single discussion.
Shipping ruins every show, without fail.

Attached: 1501523741178.jpg (1199x863, 128K)

They are, all their interactions are really good and sweet. It's the only one-sided romance/pining subplot to not disgust me in a long time.

Quintessence corruption.

Sup Forums hates the fandom, not the show.
Hence why these generals are ghost towns now, compared to what they used to be.

same. I think it's because Lance pulled back on the annoying flirting and the two got closer together, instead of the standard 'why won't she pay attention to me' crap.
Like, even if they aren't romantic at all the show goes out of its way to let us know that Lance and Allura are damn supportive of one another

Allura.

So, how do we think Lotor's betrayal's going to go down? who's getting hurt, who's getting kidnapped, who won't be on the castle when he makes his move?

Attached: tumblr_p53twhlzku1ucjvf7o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 711K)

>So, how do we think Lotor's betrayal's going to go down?
"Thanks for making my Sincline just like Voltron, PRINCESS!"

>who's getting hurt
Allura

>who's getting kidnapped
Shiro

>who won't be on the castle when he makes his move?
Hunk

Cringe.

I think he's just going to take something important and leave. Who gets hurt is whoever tries to fight him or take it back. Oh, and he'll try to convince Allura to come along with him because he developed real feelings for her, she'll say no, and he'll be furious and hurt and it'll color their future interactions. For some reason I don't think he's going to kidnap anyone when he first leaves them. He might try to kidnap Allura later on, though.

Attached: DNP8dLCUQAAKPa5.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

You must think it would be better with Keith.

Lance is definitely going to swordfight him too, and get obliterated

No, that art is just cringe. I don't care about Allurance and Keith and Allura is literally the most boring possible romance this show could do.

shhh

Attached: 1520530010585.png (1280x1541, 743K)

>>who's getting kidnapped
>Shiro
I can't believe they made the bara a damsel.

>Shiro
Why would Lotor want him when he's how Haggar is watching him? I actually think figuring that out is going to be what sets everything into motion for Lotor to cut the ally act.

Fine, he kidnaps Keith.

But have you seen his tits.

Are female fans always like this?

Will we get an episode with him hogtied?

Who will win the Kroliabowl, Sup Forums? Coran?

Attached: 2253791d-b6ff-4a76-876d-d3c5a2aa2586.png (1280x1279, 648K)

Noone. She's faithful to McCree.

>So, how do we think Lotor's betrayal's going to go down?
Either he seals an important alchemic item/device/blueprints/weapon regarding the alternate universe rift shit, or he ends up hurting/killing Kuron.
>who's getting hurt
Everyone. But Allura and Kuron most of all. Allura will be emotionally devastated and Kuron might be killed/severely injured, assuming he's the reason for Lotor's betrayal.
>who's getting kidnapped
Nobody, but I suppose Allura could be a possibility.
>who won't be on the castle when he makes his move?
Keith for obvious reasons. Maybe Kuron or Lance.

I honestly have no fucking clue, but in a good way

For most of them, they hate the fandom and therefore are incapable of judging the show by it's own merits.

For others, they find the writing shallow, or pacing bad, or just think it's boring.

Attached: DUus6BeVMAALQJQ.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

Death.

Visit a /vg/ thread or an Sup Forums thread for a change, men do the same shit too.

Male ones are worse.

Not that user but I think the writing improved big time with season 3, took a downturn with season 4, then went into high-quality tier with season 5. All they need to do is keep the quality comparable to seasons 3/5-tier.

The pacing's still wonky though and they could still do a better job resolving some of their finished story arcs. The whole Holt family arc ended on a rushed and unnecessary comedic note, for example.

I wish they would keep saving each other. Lotor and Keith solo episode where they have to rely on each other to survive WHEN?

Attached: vltrns5ltr.gif (540x304, 2.92M)

2bh I don't think Kuron will be involved in Lotor's betrayal, I think it's going to be the truth of his motivations being revealed and clashing hard with most of team Voltron. But by that time he will have gotten his Sincline upgrade out of Allura and solidified his hold on the empire/possibly even expanded it via his reforms, so the team will be in a rough place trying to oppose him.

I really like the show, but I actually agree with some of the complaints people have. At least they can form real opinions, instead of just crying about the show sucking because of the fanbase. The pacing is a bit of a mess, and they miss out on crucial emotional payoffs a lot. The universe doesn't feel as vast as it should, and it should have just been a galaxy-wide conflict, which is still massive.

I found three mostly weaker than one and two writing wise, though all three seasons had their flaws as well as things they got right. I agree that four was weak as hell though. I was actually losing interest in the show after four. Thank god five rekindled it.

Nah. After Lotor emphasizing his hatred for Haggar's puppets multiple times this season I can't imagine it won't involve Kuron if Haggar is really watching through him. It's pointless storytelling otherwise.

>The whole Holt family arc ended on a rushed and unnecessary comedic note, for example.
I'd agree with this in a vacuum but I think the levity was needed after Blood Duel, and the Holts are all dorks so it was pretty consistent with their characters. She already got the sincere dramatic moments finding Matt, so I'm kinda glad they didn't overplay that stuff.

He's dead, Jim. She's free to fuck whoever she wants

She's going to join him soon, though.

But that can be utilized in other ways, it doesn't absolutely positively HAVE to conclude in him chimping out on the whole team. Haggar controlling Shiro is bad for everyone except Haggar, if anything that's reason for them to cooperate to figure out wtf is going on. And helping with Shiro would ingratiate him to the rest of the team big time, setting it up for the real betrayal to hit even harder.

Post your one biggest opinion about season 5.

When do they ever make baras do things? Western and anime shit hate baras.

Krolia's a babe

Needs more Merla

True, but what happened with Narti sets up how Lotor reacts to Haggar-related things. He chimps out hardcore and impulsive.

Keith's mom has got it going on

They could even play this up with some sob shit like "I didn't know how to save Narti, but maybe I can save your friend." That would be some A+ manipulation

Lotor improved, but I still don't care about him.

And it caused him to get fucked over, I just think it's more interesting if he learns from that and manages to turn it around to his advantage.
Best season yet in every regard but music

Lotor carried it.

Because him denying Klance is giving him brain bleeds.

Attached: tumblr_owtdggsp951slezpko1_1280.png (1000x1250, 1.1M)

Buddy, nobody screws Keith but life

That's right. Shiro ships Keith with Lotor.

Shiro wants Lance's magic hands all to himself.

Attached: 097234789023.jpg (500x342, 29K)

Best season yet but it felt like it should've been longer. Fuck this new cut-season format.

Same here.

Brain tumor

Then why is that your biggest opinion?

Kral Zera was the best episode because we got some good fight scenes, some lore and insight into the Galra empire, and we got to see Sendak again.

I want some classic trio jealousy.

Attached: tumblr_oz2bxa6PZv1wgadjvo1_raw.png (650x640, 288K)

You mean a love triangle?
How about no.

No silly, as in jealous. Lotor is jealous of Keith who is force sensitive and Allura is jealous that Keith has Lotor's affention.

So, a love triangle?

When will Allura realize that Lotor is a douche and go for the sweet guy Lance who has been crushing on her since they first met?

Why do you say love?

Hopefully never because Nice GuyTM romances are shit.

cringe

Lance isn't a "Nice Guy" he's been very overtly flirtatious and confrontational with Allura, not just hanging around doing whatever she says.

No thanks

Silly user, it's only a "love triangle" if you don't like the ships involved. Otherwise it's a great plot development.

Yeah that's a pretty weird accusation, all his supporting of Allura has been genuine stuff. He's not constantly fluffing her and has no problem voicing objections to her plans etc.

Because of retarded shippers.

joshkeaton.tumblr.com/post/171747748039/re-shipping-im-kind-of-between-a-rock-and-a-hard

What the fuck do olkarions do for fun?

Attached: just fucking around.png (1440x810, 1.33M)

I want Lotor to give a piggyback ride to Keith

Well he is small enough.

Why does Shiro having brain problems make me want to stick my dick in him even more than before?

Attached: 167898765678900.png (1023x576, 406K)

dude on the far right is def tripping balls

Is this for real? For fuck's sake. He never should have acknowledged those dickheads like this. Also, if we're talking ages, isn't Keith 18? So why is he even agreeing with them?

I don't trust Lotor for a hot fucking second. The guy is a proven manipulator and knows how to use his charisma and way with words to get people to do what he wants.

Into battle?

I haven't watched this show since season 3, does Lotor know about the Project Kuron shit? Cuz it'd be funny if he didn't and was just pleasantly surprised to find the leader of Voltron unquestionably wants his dick for no reason

>posted less than 10 minutes ago
Imagine F5ing tumblr all day and rushing to the thread whenever you smell some drama

Attached: 1368538344542.jpg (429x410, 25K)

Lotor is like Hitler except without gassing the space Jews.

Haggar is running Project Kuron and Lotor hates the FUCK out of Haggar, so there is no way they are colluding.

Better than season 4, but a whole lot of shit happened and there was almost no time to process any of it. Fuck this half-season bullshit. I know why streaming services do it, but it hinders shows so much.

His dad beat him to that.