Billy Dilley season 2

Hey \co\ ! Hear me out, is Billy Dilley Super Duper Subterranean summer coming back?
>>Another question can Marsha be a Waifu?(she's hot...)

Attached: image.jpg (1282x712, 138K)

user I liked the series too it was a better uncle grandpa and yes Marsha can beyour waifu I personally wanna see more but Disney kinda fucked this show I hope not bad enough that no season 2 happens though

Is it fuck. Disney burned the whole series off in a few weeks

Forget the fat orange idiot. Zeke and Marsha should had their own show. Fuck Billy Dilley (himself) he was too annoying.

Attached: image.jpg (620x640, 55K)

its really sad cuase Disney Xd really did fucked the show over , if Disney was mother irl she would of gave birth to a new born ( the show ) , took care of it for a few days and just neglected it for for months to come

I'm guessing they deliberately sabataged the show for a tax write off.

why does everyone on Sup Forums type like this

What do you mean?

The show basically got reincarnated as Amphibia. It even stars a NotMarsha.

Attached: Amphibia_Promo[1].jpg (516x645, 83K)

She does look like Marsha.

Attached: image.jpg (1078x1200, 90K)

shit, if you really think point thinkk about it is a reincarnation.... it might get dilly'ed

Wait.....this show looks a lot like Billy Dilley!

Hopefully Boxxy voices the heroine so we can basically pretend the new show is a Marsha spinoff.

Have they done things like that before?

She has a cute design, would like to draw her soon.

Attached: Marsha 2.png (1400x900, 215K)

Marsha always strikes me as a design straight out of Peyo's pen. I think it's the eyes.

Attached: Magic_Flute_Story_Book.jpg (481x640, 93K)

>Protagonist is a wonky hobgoblin
>secondary character is a cute patootie

I honestly thought Billy Dilley was based off something european when I first saw it and knew nothing about it.

I got the impression they were inspired by how the Beano and Dandy characters were drawn, regardless there's definitely a euro influence

Attached: _39314619_characters203dcthomson.jpg (203x300, 15K)

I hear that we've only seen the first half and of the first (and very likely only) season

It's been nearly a year, where's the rest?

some of the crew even worked on Billy Dilley (creator Matt Braly did board revisions, Drew Applegate is boarding)

the krueger family?

Man I ended up loving this series much to my surprise but I hate that his two friends became more and more irrelevant. I want more of them in this new season.

I think it's dead, Jim.

Attached: itsdeadjim.png (619x350, 29K)

That would explain a lot, yes

>it's real
i'm excited

Why didn’t they give more spotlight and development to Judy.

She only ever gotten focus in her debut episode. The rest of them were just cameos. (One of them aired before her debut.)

Attached: 4FA9D5B2-C8ED-4BB3-8A6C-8BF545AA4B78.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

They were probably saving more Judy episodes for season 2.
The FOOLS.

Because she’s too much of a fan-favorite to get more appearances. (Which is ironic since the show barely has a fandom)

Attached: B42A37A4-A00E-4CDD-8A3C-9C1C2E6CE01A.png (540x640, 138K)

>she never saw her family again

Why is it that Disney refuses to give us an answer on this? It's so unlike them.

We need more Marsha Fanart in this world. I am tired of waiting tumblr.

Attached: image.jpg (544x517, 45K)

Why was Billy such an sociopathic, unlikable prick?

Also, I threw my remote at the T.V everytime when Zeke and Marsha had their private time, Billy would ruin their cute moments together.

Attached: image.jpg (666x720, 127K)

Bump.

Meaning: plz

That wasn't a bump by the way.
I don't even know

Wow

Sonic Eyes are disturbing

It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 170603222340272.png (1280x738, 1.42M)

I gotta admit Zeke was a good character tho.

Attached: image.jpg (768x878, 103K)

I want Zeke and Marsha to murder Billy.

Lol.