Was bored as fuck and decide to watch supergirl

>was bored as fuck and decide to watch supergirl,
>skipped to s2 because boy those first episode didn't start well
>finished to the latest episode

I mean.. it's not a far stretch to say supergirl is the best capeshow right now. Like seriously a lot of action, good drama, character evolves. It may steal alot of plotpoints from superman comics but it's not like it's a huge deal.

Attached: supergirl-season-3-confirmed.jpg (825x464, 322K)

So it's pretty easy to skip to S2 without being too lost? I tried to start S1 a few times and found it pretty bland, but I've heard it got way better. Just don't have it in me to slog through the early stuff.

Supergirl is probably the second best superhero show right now. The best is Black Lightning.

Honestly, it seems like they fixed a couple kinks since S2. No more Mon-El shit is good.

I mean yeah pretty much, I watched a really shitty recap of s1 but can't remember any important plot points that got brought up from s1.

I really liked it up to a point and realized fast what this going to be when the priest died and the awkward runner lost his ability to walk

Attached: 1493816498286.jpg (1280x1811, 516K)

Yeah, season 2 was when they switched from CBS to the CW. The CW did run the first season during the summer before, but they still made season 2 so that it would be accessible to new viewers.

I'm trying to figure out what happened at the last episode
Did Eve Devo Lala?

Supergirl'll be third once Legion starts up again.

Black Lightning is head and shoulders above the others. The tone is fucking perfect, i never read Black Lightning but it reminds me of old Luke Cage books and its a ton of fun

"Black Lightning! Those pushers are getting this new super drug on the STREETS! Please, save the kids! They dont have NOBODY looking out for them!"

Shit like that. People dying every week, fuckers gettin zapped. Black dad advice.Its just good, high quality tropey shit.

seriously, it's super fun and has interesting looking fight scenes and actual emotion to the storylines
way better than Smallville and even Lois & Clark

>it's not a far stretch to say supergirl is the best capeshow right now
>Better than
>Legion
>The Tick
>Happy!
get fucked you tasteless woman
it's ok

This guy's got taste.

Happy isnt capes

More like she transferred her soul to his body through voodoo.

No? an imaginary friend and his sidekick are fighting a santa with super powers. How is it not capes?

CW shill pls go away

Attached: 1517350263853.jpg (1920x1088, 648K)

I'm only watching the flash and the legends of tommorow right now.

>not watching AoS
fucking hell you people suck
or just eat pussy

>it's not a far stretch to say supergirl is the best capeshow right now.
You're clearly not watching Legends then.

>fucking hell you people suck
Why would I watch that non-canon show?

Attached: felicity skye nyiqcceYw31tnzpmso3_1280.jpg (1280x703, 395K)

None of you dumb niggers are watching the real capekino

Attached: gotham.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

because good shows rely on their own writing, not of other movies

Attached: 1475381597419.gif (414x404, 3.58M)

finding it harder and harder to stay with the flash, i skip most parts that are iris focused
i can stand the cheesyness and poor quality cgi and all that nonsense cos its comics
what i cant stand is how dumb they all are despite being scientists
clearly devo wants barry to be faster just like everyone else has
but who set that bomb off forcing barry to go faster then he ever has?
uhh idunno lel
stupid barry

the fucking way they treated best boy rubbed me so fucking wrong I can't even bother.

really liked the actors performance, almost my favorit depiction of la clown

It breaks my hear knowing that they will go back to Barry getting fucked my amateur villains because he's to fucking stupid to react in time. Even though he spend like what a whole fucking day in a second

The first season has some good episodes but the first few are terrible. It really only gets decent halfway through the Livewire episode.

Anything with Cat is absolutely unwatchable though.

>Gotham
>Black Lightning
>Legion
>Supergirl
>Flash
>Arrow
>.
>.
>.
>Netflix Dark Hallway Fight Simulators

I fucking cried at the j'onn reveal. That's what sold the show for me.

Also, one of the better live action versions of superman that we've seen.

A-....... Are you fully fucking retarded?

>2015+
>being a Disney fan

sad!

>deep cleavage
semen

AoS is objectively the best DC/marvel show, and this is coming from a DCfag

currently the ranking is

>AoS
>Legends of Tomorrow
>iZombie
>Black Lightning/Gotham/Legion
>Supergirl
>.....
>Flash
>Marvel Netflix (besides season 1 DD/JJ)
>.....
>.....
>.....
>.....
>literal shit
>.....
>Arrow

Haven't watched Lucifer but it's probably with BL/Gotham/Legion which are solid and enjoyable shows

>there are actually think that Supergirl is not garbage even by low CW standards

that's not got ham

>Legion that low
>not watching The Tick
I mean, you are mostly right that Flash and Arrow are shit and Black Lightning is the best of CW capeshit, but you are missing some points. Also, why the fuck doesn't Sup Forums watch Happy! is it cause Patton Oswalt?

Yes.

S2 started out good, but it went to shit in the end. Weak, uninteresting villains, Superman made into a loser.

It's serviceable, but I wouldn't call it the best.

Between Legion, Gotham and Legends of Tomorrow, I don't see Supergirl being in the upper echelon.

>Being a DCuck at any point in time
Kill yourself!

>there are only 2 companies
educate yourself

>AoS is objectively the best DC/marvel show

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get back in your cell

Attached: back to your cells!.webm (624x352, 2.93M)

whoa. love the flames

It appears the main issue of all CW shows barring season 1 of THE FLASH and season 2 of ARROW is that they start off strong and slowly lose steam because of the 23 episodes mandate.

CW really should do 13 episodes a season, or two separated storylines per season like GOTHAM and AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. do.

>CW really should do 13 episodes a season
No, no. I like 20-23 episodes per season.

Attached: 15199023078013.gif (500x210, 1.79M)

Doesn't even come close to Legion, no cape show does

>dropped legion because it was more focused on being weird than being fun or engaging

Doing 3-4 story arcs while having one overall plot really needs to be done more, I liked hoe shield did it

Meloni doesn't wear a costume

neither does anyone in Gotham, is that capeshit?

>neither does anyone in Gotham
Are you sure?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-10-06-21h24m55s695.jpg (1920x1088, 277K)

Season 1 of The Flash did it. You had the mystery of the Reverse Flash, Snart assembling the Rogues, General Eiling trying to weaponize meta-humans, etc.

But then CW executive meddling cut that all short.

>Skipping episodes.
I dunno how pwoplw can do that on a series with cronology.

Oh, I know, zapping pleb.

I skipped almost all of season 4 of Arrow and it turned out just fine

okay so this works?

thought about watching arrow again but don't want to watch whats apparently really really bad.

I stomached season 3 (the quality drops hard after mid-season) and like the first six episodes of s4 but by then it's literally Felicity & Friends. Go with season 5, it's an acutal step up and at least on par with season 1

Get that shit outta here.

Meant more confined arcs than just multiple plotlines. Like you had ghost rider introduced with his story focus ending in about 8 episodes then the LMD plotline for another 8 or so, followed by time in the framework , then at the end it all kinda came together. In the Flash it was more of episodic stuff that occassionally added to other people's stories that CW and some other channels are known for when it comes to dramas

>Go with season 5, it's an acutal step up
Why would you lie to the man?