Let's be real, the MCU X-men will be a Wolverine fest as well

Let's be real, the MCU X-men will be a Wolverine fest as well.

Attached: comics-wolverine-x-men-beast-character-emma-frost.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

>Let's be real, the MCU Inhuman would had made more than Fox's X-men.

Attached: 1504465665494.jpg (800x1240, 244K)

Here we go again.

Attached: kae4q.jpg (700x929, 52K)

Pretty much. Hopefully he'll have a costume this time, and the actor will be short. If we're lucky, Cyclops will have more to do

Cyke always gets the short end of the stick in adaptions. The only time he wasn't cucked by Wolverine for muh JEEEEAAAANNNN was when they were portrayed as teenagers. And even THEN it took two seasons before he sacked up!

Nah, Feige's not retarded. He knows that Hugh Jackman is still on everybody's minds, and that the best approach would be to slowly foreshadow Logan throughout the movies until he makes his grand appearance in MCU X-Men 2 or 3.

Exactly when do you think MCU X-Men is happening? Because it's not anytime soon. They'll probably skip the bullshit and have him first movie given how much time will have past

But the MCU has used lesser known characters all the time. So they might just pick a team, and just use them. Instead of the FoX-Men which are just chuck in as many as you can.

Depends on how long it would take for a movie to come out. Jackman was Wolverine for 17 years. It's gonna be hard to find someone who can follow that up.

MCU will ruin
>Emma
>Wolverine
but will save
>Cyclops
>Collosus (cause they will use Deadpool one)
>Nightcrawler

not sure how I feel

Ruin a guy that has had three solos and a few teams revolving around him. Yeah I think that is a fair trade.

Actually I hope the MCU just uses Dafne Keen as Wolverine. Logan has had his time in the sun. Let him rest.

LONGSHOTS TIME TO SHINE BBY

>they do some wacky cross-dimensional bullshit where Cable sends Laura into the MCU reality

Hahaha! It's going to be all about X-23 you hear me? Logan is ded and will mpst likely end up being parodied by Seth Rogen.

>Dafne Keen
she was pretty awesome, so I'm ok with this

Honestly this is the least likely fuck up i expect them to do.

They know that finding anyone good enough to replace Jackman is gonna be impossible for the next +10-20 years and that the audience is a little tired of Wolverine. The best thing they could and should do is to make wolverine a "no-face" cameo in the movies just to say "he's there alright", but won't be central to our plot yet.

I don't think anyone would stand another shitty X-men movie after the masterpiece that was Logan.

It will also be cringy, like Claremont's attempts at comedy in his X-Men runs.

Too manly to get any focus in the CURRENT YEAR

the news when all that thing happen were that they want to recast Wolverine asap, Is sad because he will be pg13

To be this retarded.

I wouldn't mind them focusing on fantastic four

Let's be real, the MCU X-men will be shit

At the end of the phase 4 the movies 2021/22 and introduced as cameos or postcredits if the merge finish before the end of the year in Avengers 4 just like Fantastic Four, a couple of reshots with Wolverine/Xavier/Reed/Doom

they could be more kid friendly than the mutants and maybe is what Disney want ...

No one cares about Scott. He is such a shit character that no one knows what to do with him. Everytime they want to give him more room they create another son-clone-daughter-wife-son of clone brother, etc. The summers family is pure cancer and it only exists because Scott cannot stand on his own.

The latest stunt was to transform him into Phoenix, into Magneto Lite and try to mooch some storylines from other (better) characters.

He is a shit character. Only die hard contrarians would disagree.

>DP Collosus version
>saved
He was a one note brute joke character. Its literally the opposite of what he is supposed to be. I guess its true what they say about this nu-audience. If you slap some comedy on it, it becomes good for them.

>Nightcrawler
Haha, (((Disney))) making a christian faithful character that is not a villain. Tough luck there.

Hello Wolverine
still butthurt because Jean fucked Cyclops??

I guess I have to wait for Phase 7 for the main X-Men to run out their contracts and we get other X-Men leading the way.

Wolverine has earned the mark of being the entire Mutant plot centerpiece since he's the oldest, the most versitile, experienced with worldly allies like Cap and Spidey, and pretty much gave Deadpool his start by proxy with his regeneration proxy.

Cyclops and Jean just don't matter in the long run, Wolverine and the Xmen has been a thing since early 2000s and it's much more establish that no xmen mutant will ever be as popular as logan or iconic.