Imagine Tiny Toons having a direct continuation, where the characters are grown up...

imagine Tiny Toons having a direct continuation, where the characters are grown up, and Fifi - Hampton would become canon.

To add some comedy he still would be a Neat Freak while Fifi would be aware of her own skunk smell, but oblivious to the mess she accidentally creates, and the other nasty smells, since she was living in a junkyard, place where such things are common.
He'd have to put with it, because "love" and she'd try her best.

Do you have any ideas for other characters?

Attached: cavern_charm_by_jcthornton-d87tz3e.jpg (1024x722, 134K)

Most of them graduated, and can actually do comedy well not. A couple failed, and decided to do other things for a living.

*well now

Why would Fifi settle for that pig when she's got Furrball

I don't know, ask her.

Attached: pig and skunk shipping.gif (275x206, 2.77M)

The Looney Tunes Show probably would have worked better if it had just been grown up versions of the Tiny Toons cast. The character traits in that show seemed more like slightly exaggerated versions of those characters than they did the classic Looney Tunes cast.

>Speed force
That's cheating Fifi, you have to approach them boys the good old fashioned way, and kindly.

Babs turns into a girth elemental and resents all her friends for being attractive still while she's wasting her prime breeding years.

and copy literally everything from looney tunes?
boring!

Attached: 1506961304668.gif (400x300, 1.01M)

>The nerd pig
>Not femdom with fifi and furball?

No thanks

Attached: Fifi_wraps_Furball.gif (334x250, 962K)

>furball shipper
Are you in every Tiny Toons thread?

Attached: 1478056245112.png (311x286, 42K)

>Do you have any ideas for other characters?
Buster and Babs would be fresh out of college, both trying to make it big in cartoons.

Someone greenlight this plz

Furball is portrayed as a mangy stray. It's actually kind of baffling he attends school with them.

Fuck all your ships though. Fifi was designed for the chase.

Would you update their designs? Like an "All Grown Up" situation where you make them taller?

I guess the most logical future for them is obvious: They graduate and then, they take the places of the already old Looney Tunes, while Bugs and company finally retire.

That would never fly. Even as just the plot of that cartoon. You'd get so much pushback from Looney Tunes fans threatened by this "new" batch of characters. Any plot where they "replace" the originals would be resisted pretty strongly.

>Looney Tunes fans
Who?

There's gotta be some LT purists out there.

few kids upset about Loonatics.

lmao.

Even as a child I recognized that Loonatics Unleashed was trash.

I don't think Tiny Toons was that interested in continuity. When the joke\gag\story called for furball to be a stray he was a stray, when it called for a student he was a student.

Sort of like how Plucky sometimes lived with his parents and other times by himself, or Elmyra having an entire normal human family yet still go to looniversity.

>Elmyra having an entire normal human family yet still go to looniversity.
Well that part doesn't seem so strange. Being a human doesn't preclude someone from also being a toon. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Unless you mean the whole thing about how "Looniversity" sounds like college but she's still a child. In the context of the cartoon it seemed to be more like a gradeschool at times.

I mean the whole Elmyra being treated like a normal child with an older sister in high school and attending a regular elementary school in the few episodes where her family appears, while attending Acme Looniversity in literally every other episode.

Attached: HarvyKomanElementarySchool.png (300x225, 121K)

The Pig is the only guy who isn't bothered by her smell.

>hamton shipper

Are YOU in every Tiny Toons thread?

Attached: 99f7a4046eeedb631e2ef9c524da61b24129d166.png (893x693, 288K)

The Elmyra stealth-pilots don't even take place in Acme Acres.

I'm not OP. But I can't help but notice you pitched your ship in the other TT thread too. And several times in the past as well.

Nah pretty sure Hampton is gay for Plucky, even The Looney Tunes Show made fun of this relation with Porky waiting hand and foot on Daffy.

Buster's head is mounted on Elmer's wall?

Attached: 1446608162273.jpg (1920x2952, 1.17M)

>Furball is portrayed as a mangy stray. It's actually kind of baffling he attends school with them.

It's not like being poor would keep him from school.

The age thing never made sense as Elmyra is attending class along side Babs (who is 14) and Hamton who is 13; and with Melody--a human girl who is clearly suppose to be a teen; and Elmyra herself is allowed to be left alone long enough to do what does with animals and their treatment.

It's never made sense to me.

Point is he's played more from the animal angle than the child angle.

What was the point of Mary Melody? She never did anything except be a background character. I guess she was too human?

>imagine Tiny Toons having a direct continuation, where the characters are grown up, and Fifi - Hampton would become canon.
You're the guy who got the show cancelled aren't you

I think she was suppose to be the Suzie of TT; like a counter to Elmyra since both human kid characters in the show (Max and Elmyra) were antagonist. Note that Furball stayed with her for a while.

I'm not sure when Mary came in but either it was too late or they simply didn't know what to do with her. It doesn't help that many of the side characters didn't have as much screen time.

>She never did anything except be a background character
That's exactly what she was and she knew it. Mary would usually mention "another day, another cameo" whenever she appeared.

Haven't posted in these threads before. I just think it a bit autistic of you to get upset when people mention Fifi hooking up with Furrball in the show, just because that episode contradicted your ship.

Attached: 45245.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Attached: 1443455518058.gif (220x250, 408K)

Anybody remember a LT coloring book where a female skunk gets her stripe painted black, then tries to seduce Pepe except he wants nothing to do with whom he thinks is a mangy alley cat?

>Buster became an independently wealthy inventor. His life is stable, yet boring, so he lets a bunch of weirdos live on his property to keep the day-to-day more interesting.

>Plucky became a slacker who mooches off Buster.

>Dizzy moved into Buster's back yard and refuses to leave, so they just tell everyone he's a pet.

>Lightning Rodriguez became a successful restauranteur who nonetheless lives in the crawlspace between the walls of Buster's house.

>Babs never needed to get a job, coasting off the wealth of her upper class parents. The biological clock hit her early, and she's now obsessed with settling down with Buster. Also occasionally gets into shenanigans with Plucky, due to their shared impulsiveness and abundance of free time.

>After new age religion fell out of fashion, Shirley the Loon's career prospects were limited. She settled for a position at a copy shop. Her hobby is trying to help her boyfriend Plucky get his act together.

>Hampton became an accountant out of college, but then later started a catering company after Plucky got him fired. Maintains a mutual friendship with Buster and a rather one-sided friendship with Plucky.

>Montana Max, having lost most of his fortune in a stock market collapse, was forced to move to the suburbs and become a driving instructor.

>Elmyra Duff became an anchorwoman for the local news station. Viewers find her tendency to slip into baby talk during news reports to be quite endearing.

>Furball and Sweetie Bird live with an old woman as pets. This arrangement makes reminiscing about the old days a bit awkward.

>Foulmouth became an enormously rich C.E.O. of his own corporation. His habit of taking advice from Plucky leads to setbacks, but he always seems to manage to recover.

>Fifi has made a carrier of her passion for romance by getting a job as a wedding planner.

I can see it.

Yeah. Someone story timed it years ago, but so far as I know, nobody ever put the pages up anywhere so it's lost save for the cover.

Attached: the_old_switcheroo_by_rabbette-dbtayug.jpg (780x1025, 187K)

Pepe is a fag who can't get off unless the woman doesn't want him. This is why Fifi is more powerful/dangerous since showing affection back to her just makes go even more aggressive.

Fifi wasn't in enough cartoons to show what she planned to do to a boy if she ever actually caught one.

Attached: swooners_by_edtropolis-d8xr11i.jpg (775x1030, 138K)

If you're not the same guy, then we're both swing-and-a-miss. I ain't got a ship, nigga.

Attached: 1363978858628.jpg (716x537, 33K)

that's 14 in rabbit years and 13 in pig years
it makes perfect sense, shut your face

Maybe he just isn't into cats.

It almost makes too much sense, but what could you call it?
>can't call it Tiny Toons because they aren't tiny anymore
>can't call it looney tunes cause it'll upset autists like this guy
It's a lose/lose.

I never said it would upset ME. I'm just trying to anticipate the kind of shitstorms it would bring.

Attached: 1337766016742.jpg (469x341, 11K)

I like Fifi/Furrball just because Fifi chasing is more entertaining than Fifi no chasing. Honestly, if she were chasing Hamton, I'd be just as satisfied. Just as long as she's pursuing someone who wants to get the fuck away from her.

Attached: Fifi_chasing_Furrball.jpg (2000x1502, 925K)

Millooneyial Tunes

If they brought them back just to make them stereotypical millennials I would die inside.

Attached: 1365565003099.gif (300x263, 643K)

We could never have a character like Fifi again, in this era. A character who forces herself on others, physically and amorously, would cause too much uproar.

Attached: 006d.gif (480x270, 599K)

They would probably make her wear clothes

she wore clothes somewhat often in the original tiny toons too

>They would probably make her wear clothes

>covering up her stripe

I would hate that.

Attached: 34389.gif (480x360, 165K)

I have no objections to that, honestly. Because what's covered up leaves more to the imagination. It's actually a bit lewder that way.

halter top

It's the stripe on her back that drives me crazy, tho.

Attached: 8424563.gif (480x410, 1.51M)

>Fifi's stripe is shaped like an hour glass

Never noticed that before. Unf.

Attached: 1511254084539.gif (1312x810, 22K)

she could have been much lewder

Attached: 1419989589014.jpg (800x670, 145K)

She wore clothes in her first appearance.

Attached: BabsImitatesFifi.png (639x471, 318K)

Clothes would work.
Just make her wear her green shirt that leaves her bottomless.

Attached: sabrina_online_by_otakumota.jpg (600x600, 79K)

I'd prefer a compromise. Like her default look was naked, but she would wear different sexy outfits when chasing and ambushing boys, like when she put on a bathing suit to try and get Furrball that one time.

Attached: fifi_in_swimsuit_by_cheril59-d9tbq2i.jpg (1064x751, 90K)

I still think all anthropomorphic skunks, like her, should wear diapers, for obvious reasons[/spoilers]

Attached: Bim2.gif (480x360, 2.48M)

Fifi wasn't even the best skunk in her own show.

>Fifi wasn't even the best skunk in her own show.

Of the 3 characters in this piece, only Slappy has a chance of ever being seen again.

Attached: 1511171709179.jpg (1230x792, 213K)

Bimbette wasn't in the show, to be fair. Just the Summer Vacation special.

Wrong my man. Purple > pink, any day.

Attached: Spiritto Fifi_tta_1.png (644x446, 191K)

yeah

Attached: fifmod02.gif (928x816, 21K)

Don't pull guesses out of your ass and treat them like facts.

Attached: Fifi Grabbing Furrball Tail.png (1300x500, 256K)

Fifi's at her best when she's a straight up rapist.

Attached: 64654345.gif (480x360, 3.42M)

Furball and Fifi were essentially the same class type of character:
- both homeless and living on the street
- both naked with no clothes
- both chasing other toon characters in their episodes
- both dragged in by Elmyra to be a pet
- both very hungry for a primal need

You've had a lot of time to justify this ship.

>- both dragged in by Elmyra to be a pet
Isn't that true of the entire cast?

buster would just be a burn out
popular out of the gate from acme, but now, almost 30 years later, hes just be doing the skivvy club circuit to stay in the laughs game

babs went on to be a great comedienne, being in movies and such, everyone likes her. her heyday is mostly over, but she is always wanting to still be the funnygirl role in movies and tv shows. sometimes she calls buster, they reminisce, she says she will come visit some day but never does. not because of anything but a semi heavy work schedule.

plucky went to become a director, always looking for that next big opportunity, sucking up and such. he ends up landing an assistant director credit in a big time movie, makes a lot of money, well off. he finally makes his big time break movie, it bombs hard ( insert DC movie here ) and he is left to making direct to VHS movies in 2018 for kids in (insert poor country here). he still talks with hampton when he isn't being smothered by fifi's love

hampton and fifi marry, obviously. both being together at first before marriage is a nightmare due to hampton being a neat freak and fifi's natural odor being something he can't clean. they get over it, meeting in the middle and living in hamptons parents house while they moved out. fifi, despite being 30 years older, still has crazy amounts of french lust boiling, always peppering hampton with kiss when he comes home from work and the, to anyone else, torturous love making sessions at night. also, of course feef filled out NICELY. i'd draw it but im doing something else,
sorry

fifi works at a makeup counter, obviously, selling her surprisingly well made perfumes.

i'd do more, but maybe later.

montana max is dead, killed in a FBI raid when they found him at the top of a drug cartel ring

Isn't that true of the entire cast?
Not really: outside of Buster Elmyra went after the more animalistic creatures. For example, Elmyra was never interested in Calamity and only reluctantly took him when he failed to get Buster.

Elmyra did have a thing for "kittys" and ironically took Fifi because Elmyra mistaken her to be the same type as Furball. So there you are an in canon example.

its kinda fitting too
she just wears a big shirt, like you would find in the trash

>Elmyra mistaken her to be the same type as Furball.
The skunk/cat confusion is the whole basis of why a stripe on furball could make her think he was a skunk. Please don't use a joke to justify a ship. That's just... sad.

what could be more important than drawing a nicely filled out Fifi?

I never mentioned shipping; are you that Hamton fanboy?

All ships are sad. Even yours.

Ooh, you outted yourself there, bucko. You falsely accused me of sailing a ship already just for calling out your ship. All you have in defense is counter claims that I'm harboring one of my own, but the truth is you are wearing your motivations on your sleeve. Please keep that shit in your pants.

Right right, that ship of mine that I have. How embarrassing. For you to misread.

drawing my own OC

I don't care who Fifi's raping as long as she's raping SOMEBODY. She chased, like, 5 different guys over the course of the series. She wasn't devoted to any individual.

Attached: 1512714505484.png (873x984, 437K)

it really is

Attached: blast.gif (350x280, 2.63M)

Got a bigger webm of that?

Everyone know the best ship is Fifi X hunky boykind.
The sea is full of fish and she wants the infinite Sushi sampler.

Out of all the shows, Im hoping Wabbit S2 brings her back even for a three second gag.
They brought back Loonatics.

Attached: Claudette spy fox Dupre took the flash drive frop Pepe le pew. Wabbit looney tunes.webm (700x394, 2.81M)

There was actually only one time where Pepe was genuinely repulsed by a forward pursuer. The other times, the pursuer stunk more than he did or came after him looking like a ratty street cat.

Pepe isn't incapable of reciprocating someone who loves him back. He pretended to be a dog to get with a chihuahua after she revealed she wasn't a skunk.

isn't hampton a clean freak? You'd think he would be running from her.

>They brought back Loonatics.
THEY DID WHAT?

Stop embarrassing yourself

Why does everyone hate Plucky? Why does the entire freaking universe hates Plucky? Why does user hate Plucky?

You know the weird thing is that I was rewatching Tiny Toons recently and it's like the writers actually liked Plucky as they seemed to use him more than Buster for a while. Plucky was always in the group episodes and got in other character episodes and spot lights too.

Haskett is basically the model I'm working from for that "wink-wink-nudge-nudge, say no more" animation project. And a little Chochi influence.

Attached: fifipracticesketches8.jpg (1080x1920, 220K)

All good.

Attached: 1520177651693.png (2066x1411, 1.08M)

Looking good man. God luck.