Why is it that the MHC only asked one question each, and more importantly why were their questions redundant...

Why is it that the MHC only asked one question each, and more importantly why were their questions redundant? Why was Star allowed in the trial, if she didn't get to ask a question herself? If Star doesn't believe she's royalty, why did she keep the wand?

Attached: eclipsa the boy eater.png (869x916, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midnightstep-art-blog.tumblr.com/
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=midnightstep
youtube.com/watch?v=GFG3LLxUqkY
youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Croissant.jpg (855x991, 215K)

>Why is it that the MHC only asked one question each
Those were the box's terms.
>more importantly why were their questions redundant
They had already decided she was guilty no matter what answer she was going to give them.
>Why was Star allowed in the trial
Moon explained this in the episode
>If Star doesn't believe she's royalty, why did she keep the wand?
We don't know what she plans to do but tossing away incredibly powerful magical artifacts just because they may not technically be her birthright is the kind of reckless behavior she's been not to do for the last three seasons.

Attached: princess pink.png (765x990, 124K)

The questions were redundant because they didn’t really care. They had already decided she was guilty of any crimes before they entered the room and the trial was simply there because everything has to be done by tradition.

Attached: 7E20B207-C833-4D5E-80ED-501C5B8F5D64.png (768x1728, 1.17M)

That logic is fucking impeccable. I wish I was as smart as Star...

Attached: flat earth.jpg (474x745, 71K)

If anything Festivia having been an ordinary peasant girl is the nail in the coffin for the "Marco is a Butterfly" nonsense
The story seems to be going in the direction that the Butterfly family isn't even anything special, it's all been the Wand.

Attached: wand trident.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Man, Season 3 really killed the hype for this show huh

Attached: 4Mewn.jpg (2500x2200, 2.17M)

It's 9AM on a Sunday on the Least Coast. You're going to have to wait a while before people wake up and shitpost with you.

Attached: alternate shading.png (1280x772, 743K)

To be honest, I'm really wanting Marco to be a descendent of the Butterfly bloodline, the original one. The one which Eclipsa is a part of.

>The story seems to be going in the direction that the Butterfly family isn't even anything special, it's all been the Wand.

Except for the part where yknow they broke the wand and still had magic. So maybe magic is more complicated than we know, and the reason glossarick wanted her to dip down is to prove she didn't even need the thing.]

Who knows. One thing we can glean here, star is more powerful than eclipsa because eclipsa said she never did any magic without the a wand. Interesting.

The design of that wand is something out of a primary schoolers notebook. But I wished the storyboarders kept that design so anyone who hasn’t figured out yet that Marco and Star balance each other out by bringing out the best and worst of each other. Then again I dig the current design for Marco’s wand so I can’t complain too much.

reminder

Attached: 1510528473149.gif (245x165, 983K)

Congratulations, you're an awful fanfic-promoting piece of shit and part of the problem with cartoons that go lore-heavy wind up becoming total garbage. If Marco being a Butterfly was even remotely possible, it removes the entire premise of how Star and Marco met. It invalidates the weight of the Blood Moon binding. More importantly, do you believe it's good writing that Glossaryck planned all of this from 300 years ago, despite the odds of any of this happening? That he has omniscience, that there is no choice?

It's awful, awful writing.

I want the real heir to the throne to be Buff Frog

I agree, u seem a bit mad tho

I'm not saying that it would be a good way for the show to go.

I'm just saying that if they did it, I'd get the satisfaction of thinking "yes! Marco!" But still, I know that would be awful for the show and it would be a really lazy way to go.

Yeah, I'm mad. Sorry, I got two hours sleep before I was interrupted by my roommate clapping like Marco and cheering at an episode of Glee. I've already finished blasting the Doom 2016 soundtrack now that he's gone to bed, and moved on to Witcher 3. I'm really tired, but this fucking ligger needs to learn his goddamn place before I put his face through the window.

Sorry for taking it out on you, bro.

Attached: I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF.gif (540x304, 797K)

Bring it in, bud'.

Attached: 3b5.png (399x399, 54K)

so did that comic ever get put somewhere safe?

are you this guy?

Attached: jesuschrist.png (570x150, 19K)

>it removes the entire premise of how Star and Marco met

Could you elaborate? It’s a guilty pleasure of mine to read all things concerning Star and Marco

No, that's not me. I'm the guy who wrote this because it needed to exist. I got bored at the end though, which is painfully obvious.

The guy said his blog.
midnightstep-art-blog.tumblr.com/

It's supposed to be a random occurrence, not something predetermined, just like in most anime where soulmates meet, but it's all kismet. By forcing this, we're reducing Star vs. to that one shitty VN where the main character is a descendant of God who impregnates a woman of every alien species because of how virile he is, despite believing he's just a normal human until he's 16 and an alien girl tells him otherwise.

It's the worst kind of fiction, that's all.

Attached: star on a train.png (772x2274, 201K)

ah jesus you're that one. keep up the good work

Attached: Starcofags.png (1226x213, 40K)

Isn't star royalty anyways? There's centuries of the peasant line marrying into various noble and royal lines like the Johansen line.

I'm counting on the story-writers to remember that Star's father can actually help her go through her crisis about not being a princess by reminding her she still is one.

She is, by the legal definition. Regardless of the changling situation, Festivia was still appointed queen, and while she may not be a "Butterfly" and still come from common stock, her queenship is essentially a new dynasty being put into place. Star's emotional because she's not connected to Eclipsa, the first person in her family she felt she could get along with and share secrets.

>just like in most anime where soulmates meet
Well, tbqh, ''Marco is a boi from earth that just happen a princess from another dimension dropped in his house'' sounds like a premise for your typical harem anime.
Tho i agree i would remove the premise.

>entire episode about angry daddy issues
>"Now you're exactly as tall as I am" height joke
>ends with Ale- I mean Dennis falcon punching a effigy of his evil dad
>gag about Ludo no longer liking the eagle ('murica), a reference to turning his back on Drumpf's AmeriKKKa
This episode must've legitimately been ghostwritten by Alex "The Manlet" Hirsch.

Attached: TAKE THIS DAD!!!.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

it was a kangoroo court, only that the kangoroos were then put through the meat grinder at the end.

fuck the MHC, I hope Meterora puts them down.

Its too early for shitposting. Try again later.

Except it worked. Marco was the safest kid everyone in the school knew, and Star was a stranger who exhibited signs of what humans call autism, since no one knew what to make of her. She easily makes friends, and Marco was her first "Earth friend", so she latched on to him, especially when he finally consented to let her stay at his house. Within the context of the show, it works. Marco being a long-lost Butterfly doesn't make sense in the context of the show.

I'm not shitposting, not entirely at least. I just thought it was an extremely bizarre episode, kind of pace-breaking going off the last one but I guess that's always been a thing with this show.

Attached: 1448182208907.png (590x498, 395K)

>it removes the entire premise of how Star and Marco met.
But they already did that, you fruit. You talk like the story isn't shit already.

>"BUT MUH LORE RUINED IT"
Go fuck yourself, the story is shit because the foundation of some characters were flawed from the beginning and now aren't compatible with the current state of affairs. Putting Marco on Mewni was the biggest mistakes the writers made, not to mention the fallacy where he could have visited Star with the scissors at any time. They put him there just for cheap drama and you know it.

>That he has omniscience, that there is no choice?
You mean like they portrayed him from the beginning? What has Glossaryck lost? Did the writers indicate any weakness? No, he can waste the MHC and possibly anybody else. And for god knows what reason now he's a vegetable.

But yeah, keep telling yourself how the lore is going to ruin the show, and keep lying to yourself that SVTFOE would get season 2 greenlit without Toffee and the lore, since we all know the majority of people really liked the beginning of season 1, right?

The nuances of the show’s take on royalty are quite interesting. Historically, royals were recognized as those whom god chose to represent Him on earth and execute His vision. If another challenged the throne and won, it was seen as His’ will.

So with Gloss being the closest thing we have to a God figure in this show, it’s a wonder he didn’t have a problem with deposing an adulterous queen and getting rid of her heinous offspring. Well, maybe not actually...

>Go fuck yourself
You're just jealous that I can, cumdumpster.

Attached: spooky scary lizardman.jpg (1280x901, 140K)

What did you call your mother?

Dude, chill out. The man has been having a bad day and we made peace already. Just let go of that post.

AHHHH WHY DIDN'T TOFFEE AND MOON USED TO DATE
WHY ISN'T TOFFEE SEPTARIAN ROYALTY WHO WAS PUSHED INTO A POSITION THAT HE HAD NO WINNING MOVE

Attached: beach day.png (610x551, 309K)

Even more retarded than Marco Butterfly tee bee aych.

Midnightstep's comic was pretty amazing.

>still waifus spiders
Bravo Nefcy

What the happened to Glossaryck? I haven't heard Globgor in so long

Very rarely does something of this power come along.

Eclipsa showed Star how to rub his gem so he calms down, so he's less frenetic than what he used to be.

Attached: scene 13.png (1938x1482, 1.25M)

As of now, we know Moon and Star aren't even royalty, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Toffee being a normal general who just did what he thought was best for his race is better than him being a royal lizard who had to kill Comet so he could marry Moon or whatever stupid thing Moonfee shitters wrote up

WATCH OUT BOY

SHE'LL CHEW YOU UP

Attached: 1c33b0777061baddf33273d755530b8e27e8c3be.png (1938x1482, 1.6M)

>Star dips down so deep she achieves CHIM.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Y'all realize she's over a century old, right? Post moar.

Isn't it obvious that Glossaryck's been retardified because he knows the truth about everything regarding Eclipsa? If he wasn't made an idiot there'd be a massive plot hole of why Star couldn't just ask him the truth about everything that happened. Glossaryck will be returned to normal when there isn't anything left to hide.

Attached: morning notsveg, whats for globgor.jpg (600x779, 97K)

Soooo Janna is royalty? Princess of Darkness?

It wouldn't surprise me at this point.

>Just jerked off today
>Find all of this guy's Eclipsa posts on the booru

Attached: sweat.gif (311x283, 542K)

>OP pic
Is it finished yet? Anybody got a link if it is?

Attached: d0c.gif (240x240, 1.81M)

That chart is awful.

Jesus fuck... granny is packing...

Grandmommy milk doesn't have an expiration date, by the way.

Attached: you're not (You) when you're hungry.png (630x701, 326K)

>when a queen loves a monster very much...

Attached: 1520754219895.png (1013x3478, 606K)

What's his name?

And what's the booru, by the way? I'm out of the look

Anybody miss the wacky slice of life from the first season?

Attached: crazy conspiracyf.jpg (2768x9520, 1.73M)

reminder, titles for the finale episodes.
>divide
>conquer

Attached: svtfoe_divide_and_conquer.png (840x429, 34K)

>And what's the booru, by the way? I'm out of the look
MERRY FUCKING STUMP DAY DUDE
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

Attached: research purposes9.jpg (1728x973, 117K)

I'd still do Sophia Loren

>there are people who still doubt that Toffee and Eclipsa are working together
>there are people who still doubt that Toffee will come back

Sometimes, yeah. I mean, everyone knows the highschool setting is one of the most generic settings there is, but that's because it's something people can relate to, a way to make the experiences in the show's universe relatable. On the other hand, I think the concept itself was thoroughly exhuasted: I'm not sure what other "fish out of water in a highschool setting" plots they could have done into a new school year. So, I can understand why it was left behind, though I do wish we had more time focused on the Earth side characters instead of them being used for little more than gags.

midnightstep

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=midnightstep
Enjoy

>19,342 images
Dear Lord forgive me for the sins I must commit this Sunday.
Dear penis forgive me for the punishment I am about to inflict upon you.

Attached: star ahegao.png (612x575, 252K)

So what you're saying is that mewni has the old blood and Marco must die

the trial of Eclipsa made me remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=GFG3LLxUqkY

DIVIDE AND CONQUER. GAS THE MONSTERS. RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 1520573401017.png (900x900, 318K)

Reminder that Marclipsa is officially going to happen and there's nothing anyone can do to stop this.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5e3jfEpB51rh19l4_500.jpg (500x714, 81K)

I just finished jacking off, this will break my dick but it will be worth it

Thanks

This picture is part of my niche fetishes; getting a woman in authority (Nefcy, not only the director, but also wearing military garb) forcing an innocent, cute boy (Adam) to lose his virginity to a sultry, intimidating whore (Bianco). It's perfect.

You think that picture is proof of Marclipsa but you're wrong. Examine it closer. Nefcy's position is pivotal and she's trying to tell you she'll get in the way as a block between Eclipsa and Marco. Come on, you can't fall for Nefcy's tricks

Attached: 6728c4f795e0e486ad89e2654b82b37ea36057d0eed2b2cf39aae41607b08a8d.png (2208x1101, 3.05M)

>there's nothing anyone can do to stop this.

Why would anyone want that?

Nefcy is also sporting what appears to look like a Nazi uniform.

Attached: 1511573469530.jpg (739x662, 64K)

This has been the plan from the start, just look at Nefcy's previous works.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE

This is Esme Bianco, the voice actor for Ecliipsa Butterfly.

Say something nice about her!

Attached: esme-bianco-photoshoot-honor-fetishwear-promos_7[1].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I like her voice

Ma'am, your body gives me a boner just as hard as the ones your voice does.

Attached: 5c3.png (569x802, 484K)

I bet she has nice feet.

Beautiful

I guess we're having a clash between monster queen Meteora and neo-Butterflies

Divide Star from her friends, then conquer Mewni.
The entire kingdom almost collapsed, and was only spared because Star went godmode. You break her down, and the entire place will collapse in on itself.

Since Dennis idolizes Ludo for standing up to his parents and Mewmans, is Dennis going to try to conquer Mewni

why is she wearing a nazi uniform?

red pilled as fuck

I'm a little tardy to the party on watching this email to what episode but when did Rhombulus get so cute

Attached: DX8WxDAVMAA_8Uz.jpg (469x309, 27K)

DELET

Dennis is the Venom Snake to Ludo's Big Boss; he's going to play the role of the legend better than what the real thing ever could.

A lot hotter than Tara Strong.

Lets hope
>"Janna you are the new queen of mewnie"
>"no big deal"
>burns her retina with a flashlight

Eclipsa has the hands of a murderer. DO NOT BELIEVE HER LIES. Remember what Moon said.
>"She can get into your head and make you do things you don't want to do."
Everyone is being played for a fool. Everyone is being manipulated. Everything is going according to plan. She befriended Star to secure the trial and avoid recrystallization. She convinced Moon to go to the archives to tamper with the records. She proposed the trial by box, knowing she could expose the MHC, and that they would ask useless gotcha questions instead of trying to find the truth. We have seen only what Eclipsa wants herself to be seen as, her nice grandma act, but it's all a ruse to erase the sins we've already seen on her hands. She created the darkest spell. She used the darkest spell. She is a killer and a tyrant and needs to be stopped before it's too late.

Attached: BloodOnYourHands.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Did the writers forget about the giant cornfield Ludo planted?

You're a big girl

Heckapoo get off Sup Forums

for you

He always was

Attached: Rhombulus.jpg (1366x768, 139K)

Eclipsa has killed but that does not make her a murderer