I hope the Joker kills Catwoman.. This is suppose to be a Batman comic, not the Catwoman show. Luckily...

I hope the Joker kills Catwoman.. This is suppose to be a Batman comic, not the Catwoman show. Luckily, once King is gone, this batcat nonsence will be over.

Attached: DX7u6B1W4AEeWcq.jpg (790x1200, 189K)

King is on the book for 100 issues my man, that's another two years of double shipping at the earliest, if the marriage does goes through it's going to be a part of the character and won't go away any time soon, look at Superman, Lois and Jon are basically as important as Batman in that book, that's what you'll get with Catwoman.

>Luckily, once King is gone, this batcat nonsence will be over.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Christ, don't tell me he just turned Catwoman into Batman's Lois Lane. Why must he insist on making Bruce suffer?

I think I've said it before but reading King's Batman is like a bad acid trip.

You're only about 40 years too late for that party, mate.

Listening to a King podcast,
Says that Batman cant win by fighting so he must use detective and planning skills and most importantly the humanity Catwoman brings.

I think I just vomited.

I hope Catwoman kills Joker and Batman.

They'll go up to say their vows and they'll both realize they prefer being their costumed personalities and it'll be emphasized by them calling each other bat and cat instead of Bruce and Selina for some half-assed pottery

Yeah how dare he

Attached: wedding.jpg (1296x1982, 450K)

We need Snyder to come back

Attached: ff2a29c0def90.jpg (572x1024, 368K)

bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat

Why does King hate Damian so much?

Why don’t you?

>Reading cape comics
You deserve this torment.

Jasonfags.

Because I'm not you.

Duke is Bruce son,.

Interestingly enough, I don't. But I do catch up with what's going on at DC and Marvel during story times.

Only autists are pissed about the marriage. Kings writhing however is the issue. Joker killing Selina or a cop-out of the marriage would be weak, cheap ass drama. People like Superfamily, let's see where this goes.

What have they done to poor batman?With King level of obsession with Catwoman I think the wedding is a fact. But I don't see the marriage lasting past King. I have the impression not even the other current Batman writers like what he's doing, they seem to be ignoring the whole batcat thing. So I was hopping maybe Dr Manhanttan is altering reality or something like that. I hope DC fire King already, I can't stand 2 more years of his nonsense.

Joker killing selina won't change anything : The issue is King.

His Selina has just plot armor at this point. I always loved Selina Kyle, but King has managed in making me hate her.

>giving him an imouto
>hate
And no, it’s obvious that the Slade stuff will end up being a red herring.

Slade Rape Jason and Bruce.
Jason is Damians mom.

Catwoman Beat Three Flashes At Once in Batman

Attached: Catwoman-Batman-Flash.jpg (984x518, 97K)

I just figured Batman's Gary Sue powers now extended to his fiancee. lol.This could broken her legs:

That is beyond mary sue.

Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

Right I'm not denying that, but people are acting like them getting married is the problem. It's like Batgod is creating Catgoddess or something. Abandoning ship now would just be the worst possible option. All we can hope is that the guy after King does better. And regarding last issue, the jobbing was dumb as hell, but nothing new. Characters job outside their books all the time, King just can't make a good excuse as to why

>Catwoman beats up Poison Ivy
Ftfy

The part everyone keeps leaving out is that Ivy is controlling everyone on the planet at the same time, and heroes are clocking in at a fraction of their strength. However this is all still very stupid, and King should have used bullshit gadgets instead of punches/kicks

his is BS, Tom King just has a hard-on for Catwoman, so she's an uber-character under his pen.

-Even 'using' superhearing, a frick'n whistle isn't going to hurt Superman bullet proof hearing 'system'. That's like saying a loud noise is going to hurt a sonar system.

-Ok, now punch that 95mph speedball, how that work out for ya? I'll be your on your way to the hospital.

lol.

Attached: Catwoman-Batman-Flash.jpg (864x1327, 197K)

>Ok, now punch that 95mph speedball
That's not how the flash works.

Sonic attacks works against Superman and it Was Ivy using Superman's hearing meaning it was an amateur more susceptible to a sensory overload.

King lost me the moment Selina took out 3 Flash's what included the real Wally, doesn't matter if Ivy wasn't using them at full power there's still no fucking way Selina could take them out that quickly or even take them out.

The part people like you keep leaving is that in the previous issue Ivy was able to use Barry to intercept Bruce's fist in less than a second.

>less than a second
Which is slow for The Flash.

Buddy, I still said it was fucking stupid

See, what I said is more directed to people like than you personally.

Do us a favor. Lie down on your back so you choke to death on your own vomit.

This whole thing would be pointless if they don't give us at least a couple years with them as a married couple (I'd prefer 5+ to really get all the stories out of my system).
Hell even WW/SM lasted for like 2 years I'm sad that ended.

You still maintain that Batman and Catwoma aren't metahumans?
I thought it was understood long ago that people like them or Nightwing, Damian etc, are all Cap America level, just without drugs.

>a writer is praised and beloved
>until he's on Batman

Why does this keep happening?

It's like that scene in OPM where even the lowest superhero is still 10x stronger than a normal human. I wouldn't say metahuman but Catwoman has always been described as unnaturally fast.

I doubt Tom King cares since his head is firmly planted in his ass.

There's a subset of Batman fans who are very autistic.

Because Batfags have an ideal Batman that can never be attained.

Because King was never good and Sup Forums has shit taste.

And I think I just found an autist.

>Because King was never good
That's wrong though, he was and still is good.

Yeah fuck the character progressing in any way. Let’s eternally keep Batman to muh status quo.

Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat

This.

You think he's not going to pull some bullshit on this Catwoman thing after what he did in Vision?

Nope. Try again butthurt OP.

Attached: EADB3ACF-C5F6-441F-B962-FEF2E556A6A6.png (1334x750, 85K)

But Catwoman is actually cooler than Lois.

Jon is a faggot compared to Damien and SuperSons proves his entitled mary sue life makes him the purest form of bad writting with Damien.

King's run has sucked since the beginning, but that is actually clever.

>Get Superman, who can hear people on the other side of the world, to hone his hearing entirely on you
>Made an extremely loud piercing noise

Tune in for out next issue, in which where Catwoman gauges Supermans eyes and overpowers Wonder Woman.No words can describe Tom King's utter failure. Time for DC to cut their losses and move this clown to a monthly Catwoman book.

Because Damien is the worst

i swear that exact same thing has happened before in this decade in supes books, at least once. its not that original

He is not Jason or Tim.

DC fans are a spiteful bunch.

Jason pls.

But Catwoman is a shitty character.

I want kings shills to fuck off. "I love the tears" and "look at the butt madd" shit is worse than the MCU movie posters.

Kingfags and MCucks need perma bans.

Who says I like Jason?

>can take bullets to the face
>ouchies a whistle
Yeah, this is bullshit

Writers should stay far from shipping period. Everything King has done has been to the benefit of his shipping preferences. He wants to write Batman romancing Selina that's his right but he has no right to throw other aspects of the mythos or other characters under the bus to satisfy his shipping.

the fan theory is that they needed to couple with a woman character for a little while just so nu Rorschach wouldnt write "possible homosexual, must investigate further" on captions, after finding his batcave and robin uniforms

Y'know, that doesn't really annoy me and it doesn't make him a bad writer either.

It's a sensory overload.

So apparently, writing cringy teenager dialogue for Batman, Catwoman,now counts as "good". Jesus Christ.

But catwoman does have superpowers
She can dodge bullets after they had been fired, she can outrun a cheetah, she pulls of acrobatics and gymnastics no normal human could pull off, she can survive explosions without even getting a scratch and she even pulled the rotor out of a FLYING helicopter with her whip

Selina is portrayed as a fucking God, and Superman has been inside the sun, which sounds like a billion nukes going off at once, while using his Super Hearing.

superman is only gonna get worse and worse this year

Attached: benis.jpg (3974x3056, 691K)

>reading "official" cape runs and not just standalone stories
lol

>Character jobs outside their book
How new are you? Not defending Kings shit writing, but you guys STILL get surprised by this

>Ok, now punch that ∞mph speedball

I hope Joker becomes the new Catwoman.

Attached: DXxnZfuX4AciwLi.jpg (2048x2048, 548K)

I don't know why people are surprised by shit like this. The very first arc of King's Batman had his OC soloing the entire Justice League, he very explicitly doesn't give a fuck about keeping consistent power levels. Or base logic.

Surprisingly Snyder had better excuses for Batman defeating the Justice League, and that was still horseshit

>trade a shitty writer for another shitty writer
Aim higher, jesus christ.

That's pretty hot

Attached: 9-5 Judas-Contract-ToTT 42 debriefing - Copy.jpg (571x747, 128K)

That is still not how Flash works.
If that was how he worked there would be no city left after he passes. First you hitting the superfast ball would break your arm, BUT IT WOULD ALSO DESTROY FLASH.
Then, ignoring the fact tat Flash is not indestructible, just his feet hitting the ground would destroy roads, break bridges and start eartquakes, the sonic booms of his passing would have destoyed the hearing of every person, then the windowns of every city. Just the atrition between him and the wind would flash broil (heh) the water in his body, ignite the air around him and leave him a burned husk in the ground.

Gay