We want the Mexican audience

>We want the Mexican audience

How is your country represented in cartoons Sup Forums?

Attached: cf3a41f6eaebb7f24b573b61f1e7f48523993ab3_hq.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

It seems like they're making a distinction between authentic Mexican tacos and gringo-style tacos.

>Da pastor!

We aren't only fucking Tacos you know, even if it does make up like 80% of our economy, we also like Tamales, Tostadas, and Tostilocos

I mean Rainicorns only speak Korean so I dunno if that counts

Marco Diaz from Stars is Mexican

Attached: 2f4b1405-8b3d-4271-aed7-ec6a5dc8dde1.gif (540x304, 659K)

Who sells tacos in a public space at noon?
If they were selling chicharrones or dorilocos it would be more believable

What's with all the Mexican-themed animation recently anyway?

people hate Trump so much that they want to break down metaphorical walls instead of erecting a physical one

Mexico is the most relevant country in Latin America, pandering to Mexicans/Latinos will become more and more common

Attached: IMG_20180217_212952.png (480x660, 553K)

I'm sure that this doesn't have anything to do with drumpf

Nobody wants diversity points from Ireland.

>America
So pretty much the default. Unless you mean where my family is from, in which case it's Germany, and that's portrayed as exclusively lederhosen and schnitzel ( but I guess it's a step up from what every thinks of when they hear Germany).

Bump

I'm surprised about Chile, since they're economically and socially better than Mexico.

Mexico has a bigger GDP and purchasing power

Socially is subjective

Attached: IMG_20180308_225001.png (459x468, 102K)

Per capita, Mexico is lower than Chile. Also, the former now has a safety issue with cartels, while the latter hasn't had a significant case of organized crime.

Chile isn't safe

Drinking skeletons, tacos and yellow hats

Attached: 3573755765_4d5bf19831.jpg (400x350, 76K)

>Per capita, Mexico is lower than Chile

Countries with small population have bigger gdp per capita but that doesn't necessarily mean they are better

Cartels is an issue but that's pretty much a USA-Mexico problem

>Swing your arms! From side to side!

Lots & lots of wall jokes.

Attached: trimpledorph.png (831x464, 623K)

As a tourist country where everybody dances flamenco, bullfights and is constantly yelling "olé!"
Also we apparently like tacos and wear sombreros.

>We want the Mexican audience

This isn't anime, though?

>How is your country represented in cartoons
It isn't.

spain?

I really like that Azteca 7 has been transmitting old anime. I don't know how long it's been that way since I never watch TV, but I just caught Sailor Moon the other day and I've also seen Dragon Ball Z, the first seasons of Pokémon and Súper Campeones on from time to time. Hopefully kids are watching these and it's not just people like me.

Mexico is only relevant because they're the new slaves for the Jewish agenda. Since there are not enough blacks after abortion and ghetto violence.

>Da pastor
>not: de al pastor
>DE AL

Attached: what.png (900x675, 355K)

it doesn't and I'm glad of it

It is represented well

Attached: 'merica.jpg (300x462, 21K)

Chilean society has been buying a lot into SJW rhetoric of late.