The Summoning

Quite possibly the most cutest cat in cartoons

Attached: 10199181.png (500x672, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frederator-studios.frederator.com/post/167283573097/meet-elyse-castro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a cat.

I thought her species was up in the air at the moment. Like the creator originally wanted her to be an elf but then she fucking drew her as a cat for some reason.

Nope, sorry.

Attached: 801DB14A-8696-42D7-930A-53BE98D64596.jpg (300x206, 39K)

Pretty much this.

>Is she a cat, or an elf?
>"both??? lol"

Attached: 'experimental'.jpg (1165x1731, 480K)

She's a Calf.

Attached: 275fabeb96da363da43e57b59a7cf758--gerador-memes-meme-photo.jpg (490x404, 24K)

Pre-Tolkien wood elf.

This pilot sucked and faggots like you are the reason why this unfunny fucking piece of shit fuck show is gonna get picked up

It feels good to have so much power.

It hasn't worked for Villainous.

Is unironically better than Star vs

Waifufags are killing animation across the globe.
Villainous was confirmed to be getting a full episode and series of shorts months ago.

Idc what the autistic author says thats a catgirl.

None of the Frederator cartoons is better.

In Mexico. That's not what people wanted.

Where else would a mexican show air?

I believe the show has potential in its setting and the archtype of the two main characters, but the humor and script was seriously horrible.

Claire is cute, and I want to buy her alchemy equipment; one can only get so far with a cauldron.

Attached: Claire 7.png (738x1199, 323K)

They realistically expected CN US would pick it up. Hell, the first threads were convinced they would air the first shorts around Halloween because of the music used in the shorts.

Hghjh

Thats silly. I doubt CN would let a foreign production into their turf just like that.

This. That dude weed lmao short with the snakes in the attic was more entertaining than The Summoning

isn't Gumball a foreign production too?

More like the cummoning

Attached: Purely_Scientific_I_Assure_You.jpg (487x374, 20K)

>More like the summoning OF MY DICK

Yes but that's the nature of things. Waifus can save anything. At the very least it can keep a show from being entirely forgotten.

But the short was shit. Might as well have the tagline "from the people who watched adventure time."

Where can I read it?

I don't want to see anything related to this show ever again after that scat joke

Definitively awful indeed. Claire isn't even that attractive given today's SHITTY art styles. Now if she was drawn with the art styles of the 90s with whole proportions and appendages and didn't look like today's modern trash? She'd be better. But that's not the case. The rest of the short was unfunny garbage that was just unpleasant to sit through.

The bunny girl short was also better than Summoning, and even that one was shit. Some unrealistic wish fulfillment trash about a girl, who also isn't sexy, desperately wanting to literally bone some beta nice guy oh and she knows kung fu for no reason at all and can power up like Goku's kaioken attack.....seriously fuck all these fuckhead hacks that work in the industry nowadays. I'm so tired of these untalented pieces of shit who come up with BAD ideas and cannot draw either.

On another note, anyone else also sick of the Pro-Female movement. All the most recent confirmed shows that are coming for Disney at the least are female focused.

Yeah, the whole literal eating shit, and Claire eating dead skin flakes, and the transsexual man with the 3 boobs? All of this shit is just visually disgusting. I hate soccer moms but I hope they catch wind of this show's concept so they rally and whine against it. It's just too disgusting.

to complicate things her best friend is clearly a cat so it doesn't seem at all unreasonable that she is also a cat.

>Has triangular black nose
>Has ears situated on the top of her head instead of on the side like a normal humanoid/elf
>Those ears don't have cartilage ridges within them

Like fuck just a few changes and it wouldn't sound completely retarded to call it an elf but the anatomy is so blatantly cat-like I have no idea what they were thinking.

Attached: 1510804801451.jpg (540x533, 57K)

Don't forget she also has cat-like fangs

the creator probably thought that if Tolkien was able to entirely change the concept of elves he could too

Attached: elves1.jpg (600x474, 137K)

>D&D elf
>>not having pointy ears

>my Belf Destro Lock
>not having max cooking skill

Attached: dd-35-players-handbook-17-638.jpg (1276x778, 130K)

I find her cute I guess not in a waifu sense but still.

Satanic things ARE NOT CUTE

Attached: rip and tear HD.jpg (1047x849, 1.3M)

Attached: 1397537213936.jpg (1678x2784, 1.97M)

>he could too
Just because I enjoy nitpicking, I'm going to point out the creator is a chick:

frederator-studios.frederator.com/post/167283573097/meet-elyse-castro

Attached: Elyse Castro.jpg (600x600, 237K)

didn't save Bee and Puppycat

pretty sure the "cookies" thing is a warlock joke

That cat is looking into my soul. I had to close it.

Is scat fetish more common with women than men?

Attached: Argentine_backbreaker_rack.jpg (300x300, 30K)

WoW is for faggots

Star has never eaten poop

Let Star Eat Poop

Considering some of the weird rituals they have on Mewni, it's probably only a matter of time.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-12-00h09m47s134.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

with a shitty plot that goes nowhere

Rip and tear the demons!
CHOOO CHOOO CHA BOGUIE!
CHOO CHOO CHA... CHOO

not a cat

Not a farmer

Say that shit again

Attached: 1498736747903.jpg (480x363, 14K)

Farmers work with elves?

Attached: Quorthon2.jpg (661x768, 113K)

I want to make Claire into an Eclair if you know what I mean

Attached: 2519239 - Donut Eclair inanimate.png (1200x1000, 766K)

Don't fill up the twelve-year-old elf

Attached: claire.jpg (1200x1200, 1.07M)

small time

Attached: varg.gif (200x200, 993K)

Gonna go down the middle and just think she's a cat sidhe

Even though shes about to leave the clock, she definitely ready for the cock.

It's literally Tomoko as a cat

Attached: watamote.png (609x424, 84K)

Do you think Tomoko would be willing to eat shit in order to get popular?

Not really.
Also
>Cat
Theres a cat on the show and she looks nothing like him.

Attached: Callie lurks.jpg (846x904, 322K)

OH SHIT SHE IS HERE!!!

OC

Attached: best waifu.jpg (952x960, 266K)

kek

yeah probably she's weird

A sinking ship that sunk slower than it otherwise would have. They also ruined their waifu.

Attached: 1517726655287.png (700x1000, 560K)

Attached: blakehnng.jpg (320x390, 27K)

Every fucking time I feel like I finally get out of the furry hole this inbred hick motherfucker Gripes gets me back in.
should I send him a card, or a couple of bucks on patreon?

The pre-Tolkien concept of elves hasn't got any hard rules though. They're usually smaller than humans and usual have magic, but that's about it and appearances change drastically from area and story. If anything, Claire's appearance is more in tune with the older stuff than Tolkien's elves since it's less human.

Both are fine though.

Attached: 1511148194470.jpg (1200x848, 108K)

I thought Quorthon was more WE WUZ VIKANGZ than a satanist

Superior elf.
Even if this short was nothing special it was still vastly superior to The Summoning.

Attached: harpy forest.gif (600x338, 345K)