Good shows canceled too soon

Good shows canceled too soon

Attached: p186606_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 301K)

obligatory

Attached: 51RAlxMwvjL._SY445_[1].jpg (331x445, 53K)

Mission Hill

ehhh. I only watched it for Miracle Growe
this

Attached: miracle.png (624x352, 204K)

The Critic

It was good, but its basically simpsons humour, with a less interesting setting and characters. The critic team episodes of Simpsons ("A Star Is Burns", "Round Springfield", "The Springfield Files", "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious", "Lisa's Sax", and "Simpson Tide") were overall better because they got to actually be Simpsons episodes.

It was so stupid but so funny. Don't know if I'd count it as guilty pleasure or just pleasure.
You know they had planned for it to last at least 6 seasons. Shame what happened to it, it's one of the only shows I can go back and watch and it's just as good, if not better, than I remember.

gone but not forgetten...

Attached: Sbt_eblast.jpg (819x1024, 170K)

Nayrt, but I don't think The Critic was all that Simpson-y. More like "Family Guy, but smarter."

I'm still fucking mad

Attached: 1520301179409.png (325x52, 3K)

I think I may be the only person who liked it for the artstyle and nothing more. I felt absolutely nothing for the characters or the plot, they were boring to me. I made it about 7 episodes in, is that enough for a valid opinion?

I'll never forget the line "get that crane!"

then that character knocks out the bird crane vs getting the vehicle.

Attached: 81AQaPTCR2L[1].jpg (1024x500, 411K)

make sense

This. While I think it was kinda hit or miss on the occasion, I liked it a lot.

>obligatory
you mean this

Attached: zim.png (177x285, 8K)

Dan Vs.

Attached: undergrads_editing_by_guyomeprime (1).jpg (800x600, 108K)

Was bored after the first ep. I don't get the appeal.

shows i miss on a spiritual level. okay maybe not ugly americans as much but i still liked it and don't know a second person that does. also dan vs. it should be brought back on adult swim so they can ramp up the situations.

What? Critic was nothing at all like Family Guy. Its style of humour and overall was very similar to seasons 3 and 4 Simpsons.

overall pacing*

>This bitch is wearing perfume!

Attached: images.jpg (320x158, 6K)

hipster garbage, fuck off

I only saw one episode, it ended with a guy going back in time to make Hitler win WWII.

Not the best ending but ending with an engagement for an engagement is pretty good. We can tell what will happen.

Mark will die a horrible death very soon.

I just finished watching this for the 4th or 5th time I think. Every time I watch it, I show it to new friends, so I get to watch their hopes get dashed just as mine were when episode twenty wraps up. This show needed to be 4 seasons, at least. It's just not fair.