Why don't people like this exactly? It basically is the Fantastic Four everybody knows

Why don't people like this exactly? It basically is the Fantastic Four everybody knows.

Attached: 300.jpg (300x420, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/What_If?_Vol_1_21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they just bitch and sit around the house

the origin part took up too damn much of the movie. They did not start doing anything special as the team until the last 20 minutes and that was just beating Doom up in the middle of the street.

Perfect cast and origin. Plus fantastic music. Problem was Doom was too weak and under used.

Still the best F4 movie to date.

Most of the problems they solved were their own fault.

>Still the best F4 movie to date.

That's not difficult.

Still, I watch it again now and then, I do think the cast is ideal, just a shame they didn't get to do much. Rise of the Silver Surfer was just dull though.

If the movie had Sue hooking up with one of the F4 villains, it would pretty much be your average F4 story.

>Reed is a boring HS Chemistry teacher whose class you sleep through
>Sue is a bimbo with a shit dye job and glasses to let you know she's smart
>Johnny is a Monster Energy Ed Hardy bro
>Ben is a clump of rubbery shit
>DOOM is a housewife bait male bimbo with an effeminate voice
>Perfect cast

Yeah, that's the Fantastic Four in a nutshell.

>Reed is a boring HS Chemistry teacher whose class you sleep through
What is wrong with that? Reed is a pretty boring individual.

>Sue is a bimbo
Again, what is wrong with that? Sue's canon deepest desire is to leave her family to become a consort of the guy that tries to kill her husband and brother.

>Johnny is a Monster Energy Ed Hardy bro
Again, can't see the problem.

>Ben is a clump of rubbery shit
Completely faithful to the comic books.

>DOOM is a housewife bait male bimbo with an effeminate voice
He went from "virgin nerd bait" to "housewife bait"? Great loss.

Perfect cast, yes. If you disagree, you don't read Fantastic Four.

Why are people who haven't read Kirby allowed to post on this board?

Attached: 1507349115710.jpg (1014x1507, 568K)

Faithful my ass, Ben's head sculpt was all wrong

>Still the best F4 movie to date.
By process of elimination

You don't read F4 comics.

fantastic four four?

> shitty fox studio yes man director
> thing makeup is shit
> sue is not believable at all
> julian mcmahon wanted to use european accent for doom, they told him no
> fox ripped of raimi's osborn being forced out by his company for doom 1:1
> just bad

jessica alba is just so goddamn beautiful . like holy shit damn. could never focus on the plot when she was on screen

>sue is not believable at all
Just like in the comics?

Attached: marvels best wife.gif (1000x754, 461K)

Nice what if and bait

So what IS Susan's character, if the movies didn't get it right?

>Canon stories are "What If?" now

Yeah its a "canon" what if. Did you even read the context? Wait no you are baiting

from what I understand it's a mix of the villain being a clone of Rami's Green Goblin and the fact they don't do super hero shit till the last 20 minutes

What is it with every single Fantastic Four thread these days being a Namorfag bait thread?

Did a Sue Storm cosplayer say you have a small dick or something?

Attached: jKFjGAm.gif (300x334, 2.01M)

>It basically is the Fantastic Four everybody knows.

Yeah, everybody who doesn't read the comics and only knows them from movies.

It's from this comic

He is not a namorfag, he is a troll. Otherwise he would have known the context of that comic

It is no "What if?". Canon Sue took her time to go where Namor was and make out with him.

Take a guess

Attached: 1504953686534.png (464x270, 80K)

>Fantastic Four fan
>Can't even differentiate between a "What if?" from the 70's and something that happened in Namor's ongoing in the 90's.
I know, I know. With so many cuck stories, people are bound to get confused every now and again.

Please keep reaching. First you say its not a what with WHAT IF in the freakin title and the synopsis of it being an alternate reality. Now you say it wasn't in that comic which wrong as well.

Namorfag originally did these threads as a way to trick people into writing cuckfics for him. Now he's just pissy and is a dick about it. Nobody cares about Namor, except him for shitposting reasons

You are a big retard.

It literally isn't a "What if?", it is a canon storyline from Namor's ongoing in the 90's. Those are two different stories.

It was issue sixty and something from 90's "The Sub-Mariner", after Byrne had already left the title.

A real F4 fan would look at Sue's costume and notice that it is the same she used to wear during the DeFalco's run that was published in the 90's.

Is he really a Namor fan? He is not making us look good.

>shitty writers for years
>shitty artists for years
>very rare instances where he is written well and calls out on everyone’s bullshit like pic related
>namor fans are not real namor fans and are just parodying namor fans even though we are one of the chillest fans despite the community hate Namor gets
>why do they make fun of us when we are not that obnoxious
>won’t show up in mcu ever

Being a true Namor fan is suffering :(

Attached: F8048F31-6B22-4EF6-A173-6E95A333F453.jpg (1341x840, 192K)

Well I like Aquaman, so naturally I have to tell you to go fuck yourself. Nothing personal

But Marvel is already fucking us. X-Men Red first issue is the first portrayal in a long time that didn’t make me want to stab my eyes out. I don’t expect it to last.

Attached: 9C422967-42BF-4A6F-9844-483D1A3FF8A9.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

>that tower is a cage, created by you, for her
dang. that is pretty good stuff

>Sue has the same freedom as any married man or woman
>WHY DO YOU KEEP HER IN A CAGE, HUH!
>"Wow. Such a powerful writing!"
Are Namor fans retarded or something?

He's not a Namor fan, just obsessed with him to the point people call him Namorfag.

>Stranger Things kid as as Reed
>Somali Pirate from Captain Philips as Sue
>John Waters as Ben
>"Lol sounds like F4 in a nutshell to me, bro. *smirks*"

Seriously, what the fuck is it about F4 that makes casuals so vocally stupid?

F4 is the Aquaman of Marvel

Why do so many retards think the FF are a le wacky 60's generic superheroes

Beats me. Every faggot wants the MCU F4 to be set in the 60s for some stupid reason

UNDERNEATH the house, technically.

>>Sue is a bimbo with a shit dye job and glasses to let you know she's smart
>>Sue is a bimbo
>Again, what is wrong with that? Sue's canon deepest desire is to leave her family to become a consort of the guy that tries to kill her husband and brother.

Sue has the same problem that a lot of these movie have, same as some idiot casting Denise Richards as a nuclear scientist for James Bond. Scarjo actually has some skills as an actress and can do action well. But she wasn't cast for those skills. It's likewise the same reason for Gadot's casting, where her prior experience was an action movie and being a model.

But that's not a distinct failure of this film, that's a general Hollywood problem is my point.