Hi Sup Forums, I'll be your friend if you bring me brains

Hi Sup Forums, I'll be your friend if you bring me brains.

Attached: Brain Eating Meteor.jpg (235x235, 19K)

Attached: brains.png (698x378, 565K)

Oh hai Voltaire.

Ff-frieend?

Attached: profile_picture_by_nergal__jr-d8f1ba1.jpg (300x279, 20K)

I'm afraid you'll starve

Don't listen to him, i'm much friendlier and will bring you money and happiness.

Attached: futurama_brain_slug.jpg (363x315, 70K)

I tried, but I coudn't make it match the beat.
Try again and then we'll see.

When I said I'd kill to be Voltaire's friend it wasn't a hyperbole; you can count on me bringing you as many brains as you want.

You've come to the wrong place for that.

Sorry, I'm too busy to bring you any brains.

I'm trying to earn a set of feathery things. To take me away from here.

Not without a music number I won't

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy episode 'Little Rock of Horrors' is quite morbid when you think about it. It’s an episode in which mass murder takes place. Men, women and children are literally killed on screen.

The meteor in Little Rock of Horrors eats brains. Throughout the episode the Billy leads the unfortunate citizens of Endsville to the meteor who then sucks their brains out, digests them and grows larger. The victims of the meteor have their eyes turn green and they become mindless zombies, oblivious to the slaughter around them.

As far as neuroscience in concerned, consciousness is the product of a living brain. ‘you’ as a conscious entity with awareness and sense of self is contained in the fleshy grey matter in your skull. Damaging your brain via physical or chemical means impairs your brain function and greatly affects your consciousness. Destroy your brain and ‘you’ are destroyed as well.

The meteor does not harm the body of its victims, but it does kill them. When it eats the brain of its victim it destroys the brain and thus kills its victim. Everyone who has their brain sucked out in the episode is dead and becomes a marionette copse that dances along to the carnage.

Go to hell in a hand basket with your shitty excuses; you're just captaining the USS make sh*t up.

This guy had the mannerisms of Bill Cypher before Bill Cypher came along

Lots of villains did. Barely anything about Bill is original or new, including his design.

Attached: Yung_Venuz.png (384x384, 110K)

here they should hold you over.
>>/sci/
>>/his/
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums
>>/biz/
>>/r9k/
now they might not go down smooth but you'll thank me later friend.

Here's your Brains faggot.

Attached: Mr Brains.jpg (800x420, 88K)

That brain sucking alien has been inside more women than you will ever be.

Sup Forums doesn't exactly stand for brains user

> Voltaire could have focused on being a VA on the side
> he instead choose to be a (rather poor) live action actor

I like his music though, and they can make for some good animations.

The Night is a really good animation using Voltaires song by the same name.

I also like his music, which is why I'm perplexed by what he chooses to audition for.

Has he done any VA work other than music for shows?

Reminder than Voltaire had never read a comic in his entire life before deciding to work on his own and as a result it didn't have panels.

Can't. He's too busy fixing Thunderbird 3.

Why is Yung Venuz the best

High rate of fire.

Let's not forget that he enjoys babies the most of all his meals.